Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I am hiring Pirates and Mercs

Ok so there's a few threads I have in mind.

1. Our characters meet on Tortuga and form some sort of Alliance of crews to help each-other out and get a meet and greet. This chars motivation is to take over the Pirate station and become to most Infamous Pirate around so crews allied or enemies made would be fun.
  2. We cross swords on a heist job and possibly ally up or become arch nemesis.
  3. If anyone is interested your welcome to jump in on any of my threads and RP as one of the senior crew members, get a raiding party under your command etc.
  4. We do a raid as consorts and split the booty. Gonna need a solid little flotilla though, everyone likes to drop stardefenders and the like when Pirates show up.
Vex's crew is more of a professional outfit resembling ex special forces mercs rather than "ar har matey" stupid pirates.

I'd hire you all for an upcoming job on Odacer-Faustin. High risk, high reward. Got valuable information locked away in a long abandoned military facility called Mortis Bio-Spire. Despite its longstanding inactivity, its automated defenses still read as online. I'll need a dedicated slicer core to take down those defenses and get my forces a way in...

Is the planet infested with undead zombies? Yeah.
Are the majority of my troops also undead zombies? Also yes.

Think you got what it takes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom