Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Not really much to say here. I'm new to be frank. I was introduced to this place that I know colloquially as Sam, but I don't know his writer account's name.

Random title for thread aside, I need a little bit of help with character creation. Not much so how to make a character sheet, moreso what factions a character would align with the most likely align themselves with. I've been fleshing out a Vagaari Sith, but from what I've read people just go sith to shoot lightning out of their hands :/.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Odd the Wise"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Just shout if you have any questions about the site or RP in general, we're here to help!

And basically, you make your Sith how YOU want with just the core values of what makes a Sith. If you want them to be all out violence, intense training and ready for blood then so be it, or you can make them more thoughtful, tactical, patient and develop a slower, less hostile path.

Imagination is your limit here - your character; your way.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

:)

[member="Odd the Wise"]
Welcome to Chaos! As far as a faction for Sith go, the only faction that actually calls themselves Sith are the One Sith, though there are other factions that contain Sith in them. It is probably best to look around first, maybe request a master/teacher in the Roleplay discussion board first, and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom