Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I’ve Seen Your Face Before My Friend

Opening his eyes, he looked at the planet Amani had picked out.

“Odessen sounds good! Definitely need that time for some self-reflection.”

The Unknown Regions were a place the Knight wanted to explore more. Maybe this trip out there could serve him well in the long run. Hopefully there was something out there for him. They weren’t unknown for a reason.

“Always wanted to see what it was like myself actually, way back when. Not much reason to now, though.”

He nodded along as he listened to Amani talk. From the way he had listened to her, it sounded like she had been around a good portion of the galaxy. Taking adventures everyone was always fun.

“I heard about that interesting history on the planet as well. Should be lots of fun.”

Taking a drink from his water, the Knight leaned back slightly in his chair. He didn’t know how long they had been talking for, but honesty he didn’t mind. Their talk had been nice, and one that he needed.

“So, where are you heading after this Amani?”

Amani Serys Amani Serys

“I heard about that interesting history on the planet as well. Should be lots of fun.”

“If you’re into that sort of thing,” She added, “Hope it can bring you what you need.”

“So, where are you heading after this Amani?”

Amani hummed to herself for a moment as she recalled why she was here in the first place, “Well, once I get the cargo I need, I’ll be running to Hoth. Some independent researchers contacted me about delivering a resupply, since they can’t just abandon the site themselves,” She shivered just thinking about the ice planet.

“After that, dunno. Wherever the next call takes me, I guess.” The mirialan leaned back and stretched, audibly popping a few joints in the process. A few moments passed quietly as she wallowed in the lack of busyness just a little longer, before finally Amani resigned to the encroachment of time, and pulled herself forward once again, “Speaking of though, I can’t have them waiting on me too long. Don’t want to be rude, not to mention it’s not great for business.” Slacking spacers didn’t exactly get the best jobs.

“This has been nice, though. Maybe some other time we can meet up again. I don’t get many opportunities to chat with old friends these days.”
Amani extended a hand, accompanied by a warm, if weary smile.

Hm, it had been a while since he had heard of stuff happening on Hoth.

“…can’t just abandon the site themselves. After that, dunno. Wherever the next call takes me, I guess.”

“Well, try to stay somewhat warm at least.”

A small chuckle was accompanied by his legs being stretched out, trying to wake them up. Last thing he needed was sore legs. With mention of Amani needed to run along, the Knight stood up to wish her well.

“This has been nice, though. Maybe some other time we can meet up again. I don’t get many opportunities to chat with old friends these days.”

Extending out a hand of his own, he accepted her own with a shake. Return a small smile of his own, the man got his final few words in.

“Yeah, meeting up again could be nice. Not to often I get to just sit and chat either. Well, I better get going too. Take care Amani.”

Reaching into his pocket the man pulled out some credits, dropping them onto the table. With one more look her direction the Knight waved goodbye before starting his way back out into the market.

Hopefully his friend would keep doing well for herself. As for him, there was some work that needed to be done.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom