Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypothetical question

Earth is not, and will never be in this galaxy, on this site or any other.

However, take your pick from 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away'.

Depending how you take 'A long time ago' could be any time you consider to be a 'long time'.

If I see anyone try to submit Earth in any form that person is getting a codex ban for life....

A strangely mixed bag of Force Energy.
Valiens Nantaris said:
Earth is not, and will never be in this galaxy, on this site or any other.

However, take your pick from 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away'.

Depending how you take 'A long time ago' could be any time you consider to be a 'long time'.

If I see anyone try to submit Earth in any form that person is getting a codex ban for life....
It was just a hypothetical question I had on my mind, not like anyone would do that.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Felix Firestone"]
Perhaps, but I wanted to make the point quite clear.

Just in case someone was thinking of doing that.
It's how it's conveyed.

Your last line seemed very abrupt and quite rude to be honest.

Lemme correct the submitting Terra portion - I say make a world like Tomorrow Land called Terra - then it isn't actually Earth and someone is still achieving what they want without really breaking rules. I mean, encourage creativity is all I'm saying.

[member="Felix Firestone"]

Valiens Nantaris said:
I encourage creativity.

Submitting Earth in any form, way or shape is not creative.

[member="Aaralyn Gyndar"]
I'm not going to argue semantics about the definition of creativity - it just boils down to perspective. What one might not think is creative, another does - ect.

Either way, I was pointing something else out and trying to flip a positive spin into it instead of the outright "You cannot, do not, or will not."

Taking a view from another angle is all.

I'll go about my business.

sabrina

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

So technically there a hyperspace link there some where.

Though it would be primitive humans, with possible Neanderthals in Europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom