Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypori Hit and Run [Imperial Dominion of Hypori] OOC

Tanomas Graf

T
tumblr_n2frtakecz1rlheeoo8_r1_500.gif
Here is the Out Of Character discussion thread for our dominion of Hypori, any questions or concerns please tag me or [member="Butch Mahan"] or [member="Baron Morcus"].

Also, the Empire is way better than any other faction on this board. :p

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Maybe next time, we have no need for a formal ball/gala/banquet in our thread. :p

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Asharad Graush"]

It's hard to complete threads when you're trying to make an engaging storyline that any PC and faction can join instead rushing thread completion purely for OOC gain, but...you wouldn't know about that, now would you?

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

It's probably because I just don't care, both of you just scream 'Downton Abbey'.

Pathfinder of the Gate Clans
Soooo, getting this back to the thread at hand, looking to get in a little PVP action either starfighter to ship or ground and pound any takers? Roll will be as an insurgent against the EVIL EMPIRE!

[member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Baron Morcus"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Loto Afu"]

If you'd like you can npc a droid to go against me and my ground force. It's old cis stuff I'd be marching against so the guy below would make for a pretty awsom story. Although I've intentions to capture it so I can reverse engineer it.

948dae12338c7d2b3bfd36766d0f0693d5fc2834_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom