Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hybrid - Enma Jayss

Status
Not open for further replies.

45b38a477b81e577b4e04c39495a4446.jpg

(Art by Rafater from DeviantArt)

Name: Enma Jayss

Designation: Sentient

Homeworld: Unknown.

Language: Galactic Standard, Zabraki.

Average Lifespan: 120 years.

Estimated Population: Only being of its kind.

Average height of adult: 1,73 mt.
Average length of adult: N/A
Skin color: Caucasic.
Hair color: Brown haired.
Distinctions:
- Prehensile tail: Her tail was the result of an unexpected mutation that occurred during the very early stages of her development and not a trait of the breeds of her genetic components.
- Bone structure protrusions at elbows and outer forearm: The bone protrusions are the mutated form of the Zabraki vestigial horns which, rather than displaying themselves on her head have done so on her elbows and outer forearms.
- Blindness: Born with functioning, though very short-sighted eyes, Enma was able to see during her first years of life. However, her eyes had a degenerative condition that worsened her eyesight until she was left completely blind, as a side-effect of her Miralukan heritage.
Hybrid components: Human, Miralukan, Zabrak and Hapan offshoot.

Breathes: Type I only.
Strengths:
▸Superior Physical Abilities: Enma was bred and trained to exploit the extent of her physical capabilities. Her strength, speed and flexibility make her a capable and resilient being. She is athletic and durable. This, in addition to her hand-to-hand combat knowledge make her a remarkable fighter.
▸Heightened Senses: Due to having been blind most of her teenage-hood, Enma’s hearing and smell were further developed to compensate her lack of sight.
▸Prehensile Tail: Improving her balance, acting like another extremity capable of grabbing objects and possessing a sharp point that can be used as a weapon.
Weaknesses:
▸Blind: She is completely blind. If her other senses are hindered or she is left unable to use Force sight, Enma is left unable of perceiving her surroundings at all and vulnerable.
▸Prehensile tail: Though very skillful with it, Enma’s tail can easily become a target for grabbing her, throwing her, harming her and putting her balance off.
▸Higher caloric need: Enma’s body requires more energy and thus she needs to ingest a higher rate of calories than other species. (Basal metabolic rate of 3000)

Races: Not applicable.

Diet:
Omnivorous.
Enma's digestive system is most similar to that of a human. Though given her higher metabolic rate she would need to ingest slightly larger quantities of poisonous or inadequate matter in order to be intoxicated, she is vulnerable to everything most humans are. She does not suffer from any allergies.
Communication:
Enma communicates verbally and physically (through expressions, poses and sound exclamations) in the exact same manner Humans do.
Culture: Enma was not raised inside any of the conventional cultures.
Technology level: Average. Enma possesses decent but unremarkable knowledge of the modern technologies. She knows her way around technologies of every-day use.
General behavior: Enma is silent, observant and reserved. She was raised to be servile and obedient while still being able to think for herself. She is intelligent and cunning. Enma is not immediately hostile to strangers and will only react if threatened or ordered to by her superiors. Her socializing skills could be improved.

History: People with some free time and the right resources can sometimes come up with the most unbelievable of projects. Such was the case of my creators.

They were a group of men, all Near-Humans, that had decided to raise the perfect warriors, not to wage war with them but to implant an idea in them, and leave them for the worlds to take. Yet they sought perfection…and perfection is not easily obtained.

Hidden in a lost and forgotten planet, they created fifty different beings and called us the Hybrids. Each was given a name, a number and a chamber. During the first ten years of our life, we were trained and educated, to become everything that our masters wanted us to become. As children we were both savages and erudite in the most surprising of ways. We had been raised to care for one another, to protect each other to see every single one of us as our equal. We were talked about respect, about coexistence but never about love. Such feelings were foreign to us. They simply did not flourish in our hearts. Our minds had been made of steel, we were servile, deadly creatures. Yet we did hold value for one another. I remember every single one of my siblings. Their faces, their names, their components, their strengths...their flaws.

Today, only seven of the hybrids remain, counting myself. But as for the others, I don't know where they might be or even if they still are.

(I am unsure as to whether a dev thread is still required if the submission is only for one genetically engineered individual.)

Notable Player-Characters:
Enma Jayss

Intent:
This submission is presented in order to request validation only for character Enma Jayss' genetically engineered hybridism.

[member="Enma Jayss"]

So some things to look at here....

Prehensile tail, which species does that come from? Same for the bony protrusions/armored scale things, of the species listed none of them have those traits. Could you please explain. Also Miraluka have no eyes, just vestigial eye sockets. Your wording makes it sound as if she was born with sight and lost it as she got close to teenage-hood. True or am I reading wrong?

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

The bone protrusions are mutated forms of the Zabrak's vestigial horns, rather than having them on her head she presents this very same small "horns" on her arms. The tail, in a similar manner, was the result of a mutation during the process of her development which, with genetically engineered individuals, are expected to happen. As for the eyes, since the base of her genetic formation is human blood, being the other three merged with it with I thought it would be logical for her to be born with eyes, very short-sighted eyes, that had a degenerative condition which progressed until she was left completely blind, as a side-effect of her Miralukan heritage.

If these explanations are okay I can make them explicit in this sub, if not I would be glad to hear any comments or advice you have to offer :)

[member="Enma Jayss"]

Awesome, thanks.

Can you 1) add in the link to the image and a link to the artists deviantart/webpage/etc. 2) clean up the sub, like the OOC mentions about dev threads and the like.

[member="Enma Jayss"]

One last thing before this can be approved. In order to balance the character, you're going to need a solid weakness. The tail is more a strength than weaknes(all the cool stuff vs. the chance of someone grabbing it...).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom