Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hunting season?

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
Hello there!
Was curious to see if anyone needed a truly proffesional killer to deal with all kinds of problems you got yourself into!
Also potentially guarding sensitive data, influential figures, and acting as a part of delegation in case things go the wrong way^^
Feel free to dm me to discuss more in-depth nuances on possible contracts!
Wish everyone a great day!
Stay healthy and never forget to look behind~

Hello There Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

I do remember pitching the idea of you joining a Elite Starfighter/Commando Unit modeled after Inferno Squadron and Wraith Squadron and I was wearing if you'd still be interested in the idea since I have an introductory thread planned for the individuals I've managed to gather for the Unit.

Kyla Kiminn

K
Naivia Ri Naivia Ri I brought this up previously but, then had a nibble for a possible master/apprentice storyline that fell by the wayside. The Moragan would like to be rid of a Force witch that is causing a bit of chaos in their wilderness. Ri and Kyla could fight it out if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom