Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunter's Moon...Devin's saga pt.1 (open to all please join)

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum

Forest Moon of Endor
The morning sun was bright today on the Sanctuary Moon, The air was warm and filled with the scent of of sweet smells from both the local flora as well as the nearby Ewok village. The songs of local birds led Devin to finally awaken from his slumber, his head burying under his pillow as a ray of sunlight broke through the canopy and shone upon his face. With a groan he finally rose from his hammock and made his way out back to take a leak...

After making sure not to shake it too many times, Devin made his way back into his cabin looking forward to beginning his day. He loved hunting and trapping , He didn't even mind sharing some of his meat with the local Ewoks from time to time. Today was going to be a good day he thought as he drank a glass of water.

Objective: Search for abandoned tech
NPC's: Two Random Merc's

Tiali Search's case after case Searching for any useable tech, but at this point he is just looking for anything useful. He releases a loud sigh "Oi you two find anything!!" he yells down the halls and corridors "Nup bozz." Tiali releases a frustrated breath "Kark!" he walks down the hall to approach a broken window.

He look's out into the morning light wondering why he is here.

(OOC: Ii thought you might have wanted some company @DV8-420)

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
Having finished his water the clone hurried about his cabin getting ready for the day. The first thing he done was grabbed his old school scouting armor and quickly strapped it on. He would then holster all four of the T600c blasters over his armor before grabbing his old Blaster rifle and heading out the door.

The air was warm and inviting outside today, It felt good, Like being surrounded by peace itself. With a slow, deep, intake of air, Dev could smell the flowers and various other scents around him before slowly taking off to check his traps......He'd start with the ones he'd placed around the old abandoned base because they were closer...

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

The sound of a scream stretches through the forest and the base. "What now?!" Tiali lightly began to jog to the sounds maker, to find one of the hired guns upside down hanging by their foot. "You two can't do anything can you?" one shudders "S..s..sorry Bozz. I'll get him do....." Tiali interupts him "NO. leave him who ever set this may come by, and if they don't, I guess you can starve for your stupidity. Now. you get back to work, I'll stay not too far away."

The other Merc Runs off back to work. "For Kark sakes." Tiali walks off activating his jet pack, he raise's up into the trees onto a branch set up high. He slides his DC-15x sniper rifle around into his hand's.

"Bozz get me down please!!!!"

[member="DV8-420"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

"That was no animal" He thought silently as he quickly crouched down and tucked behind the trunk of a quite massive tree, His helmets HUD linking with the many motion sensors and surveillance cams hidden throughout the forest as a tactical map of the area around the old Base began to form. Someone was in his woods, And they were too close.

Sha'Lom Kolos

B-Wing salvager, junk collector
Sha'Lom heard the screaming and awoke from his slumber in his tree top hammock of sorts. Sha'Lom was a Skrilling from Agriworld-2079. He'd left the planet to take on a better life full of adventure. Sha'Lom wore rags that were tattered and dirty from years of bad care. Kolos grabbed his knife and clambered down the tree.

"I know that there is one other guy here, but that doesn't sound like him."

He raced off towards the sound as fast as he could. Someone was going to die today.

Tiali lies down still with on top of A large branch covered over by leaves, He Aims down his scope towards the hanging hired gun. "I could just this guy, then leave. That would be much better." he thinks to himself. Staying quiet he continues to aim at the hired gun, including that immediate area.

"BOZZ Get me down!!!"

[member="Sha'Lom Kolos"][member="DV8-420"]

Sha'Lom Kolos

Sha'Lom found the three men standing there. The third was up in the air.

"Aye, just what do you think you're doing here near my house? I should shoot you all right about now. Your kind disappoints me."

Kolos held out his pistol towards Tiali.

"You, get on the ground! NOW!"

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Sha'Lom Kolos"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Carefully he peered over the rise and down onto the goings ons just below, He recognized the one being as Sha'Lom Kolos who lived in these woods as well. Kolos seemed agitated today, pointing his pistol at the new interlopers. Devin decided then that it would be best to just sit silently and watch, So with his rifle aimed carefully downrange at the group of men Devin rested comfortably with his sights aimed between the eyes of the mercenary closest to Kolos.

Sha'Lom Kolos

@DVB-420 [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Sha'Lom was getting more furious with each passing minute.
"I said on the ground NOW!"

He ran towards on of Tiali's companions and tackled him to the ground.

Tiali somehow already spotted.

Tiali drops down from the tree landing before [member="Sha'Lom Kolos"] "Hey bud how's it going?" He asks as he watch's him tackle the standing hired gun. "Not good I suppose." Immediately Tiali Raises his arm and aims his Wirst mounted sonic pistol at both "Oh you think I care about him." Activating it he fires multiple sonic waves at the two, making the the shots contort around them both.

The second afterward He flicks out his other arm to deploy his wrist vibroblade front the top of his forearm.

[member="Sha'Lom Kolos"]
[member="DV8-420"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Sha'Lom Kolos"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Devin couldn't help but shake his head as he watched the ruckus below, He himself lay hidden on a knoll several meters away using the scope on his rifle to see. Endor never ceased to amaze him, Whether in its natural beauty or its natural weirdness such as today's incident. Devin truly hoped he wouldn't have to shoot anyone today, All he wanted was to hunt some gundarks and a rogue rancor that had been terrorizing the local Ewoks lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom