Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hunt for a Serial Murderer

The Galactic Alliance, I believe, has generally a reputation for being the upstanding and forthright faction where scandal is generally hidden away and problems are usually overshadowed by the notion of moral superiority.

That being said, there are morally repugnant people in all walks of life, and I would like to explore that idea within the scope of the Galactic Alliance.

With that in mind, Bronwyn Rees is a former Alliance soldier that was left behind on a battlefield years ago during a retreat from the Brotherhood of the Maw before they were shattered. The problem was that she was declared KIA by her squadron, when instead she was taken and rebuilt by the Brotherhood. She harbors a brutal hatred for the Alliance military, but further still for her former special forces squadmates in Krayt Squadron. She has hunted and maimed several of them to leave them as broken as she; which means she has a trail and people know who she is and what she has done to them.

My thought, is that in developing a tail of investigators and other such types searching for her before she can finish off her former squad. Is this something that anyone would like to participate in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom