Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt for a Doctor

swx_brown101_preview.jpg

The Night Echo, a "borrowed" HWK-290 that Argos's disguise owned. Much better choice than his usual YV-666, Dust Storm. In the cargo bay turned cell and sleeping area, another, much less honorable bounty hunter who use to own this fine freighter sat. The man was from a backwater. Kept he records out of any system, and too small time for anyone to really look up on. Actually... he might have been a bit crazy. Perfect guy to fake the identity of, and turn into a fake bounty offer.

He looked back over to someone who took up the bounty offer. [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] , a Mandalorian Twi'lek who had actually taken the comparably small offer. This would definitely be an interesting thing. They were heading to the Iniquitous Sanitorium, the asylum run by the target, [member="Jakob Benson"] . Argos soon opened the comms channels, sending a message to the Sanitorium, changing his voice to be sure he wasn't IDed. The only real tell would be the lack of emotion in his voice, which was something he could never hide.

"This is Karo Moritic. I have a bounty. Insane non-Force sensitive." He then muted his line, to ensure no one would hear what he said next, minus those in the cockpit. "Let's hope this works."

[member="Natian Sanorge "][member="Credius Nargath"] [member="RenVexx"]

[member="Argos Xalen"]

She was checking her blasters, slowly and carefully piecing it together, the westar 35 hummed to life as she clocked the last piece into position and then put a fresh energy cell in. Smiling she spun it on her finger and holster it as she grabbed her helmet and put it on her head, helmet clicking before the lekku armor extended and covered them before it sealed.

The T visor stared at the creature before her, a being made fully of sand, he wouldn't be able to see the curious look she had as she spoke

tell me more of this bounty, from what I've heard it a threat to more then just your species

[member="Argos Xalen"]

She was checking her blasters, slowly and carefully piecing it together, the westar 35 hummed to life as she clocked the last piece into position and then put a fresh energy cell in. Smiling she spun it on her finger and holster it as she grabbed her helmet and put it on her head, helmet clicking before the lekku armor extended and covered them before it sealed.

The T visor stared at the creature before her, a being made fully of sand, he wouldn't be able to see the curious look she had as she spoke

tell me more of this bounty, from what I've heard it a threat to more then just your species

Jakob Benson

J
Benson strolled through one of the many corridors in the asylum asteroid. He had just finished inspecting a few of the cells, having been notified by quite a few hunters and government officials alike that they had potential patients enroute. Business was going to be booming. Although that too would bring him plenty of work. Now was the calm before the storm. And he was in the soon to be in the very center of it.

His commlink beeped, indicating that he had an incoming transmission. Benson stopped in his tracks and pulled the commlink from his pocket. "This is Dr. Benson. Go ahead." There was no change in his stern expression as he heard the message that [member="Argos Xalen"] had relayed. One couldn't tell if he was happy or mad in having his inspections interrupted. "Karo Moritic, bring your bounty to the Hoth system. Contact me again as you arrive to await further instructon. Benson out." He then switched channels to that of [member="Elizabeth van Laach"] . "This is Dr. Benson. We have a bounty enroute. Ensure that the processing goes smoothly for the interview. No credits given until the mental stability of the patient is determined. Benson out."

Vonar Ardinn

V
In the Ivax Nebula , Natian Sanorge was within the Battlestation that served as the Headquarters of the DIA and was currently evaluating the current situation. Recently Sanorge and [member="Jakob Benson"] had agreed to a deal in which Natian would provide Jakob with a lot of “Patients” who in reality where enemies of the Directorate whom were on the DIA’s Hit list. However now a Bounty had been placed on Jakob Bensen and in order to proceed with his operations he needed to protect his partner at all costs.

Natian had just returned from the Core Worlds after a meeting with the Directorate’s Quadrumvirate concerning the bounty on Bensen and all foreign Threats to the Directorate. Following the meeting , Maracel Yorkell the leader of the Directorate had authorized the formation of the Directorate Expeditionary Task Force in which would serve as the main force of the DIA in order to hunt down anyone who would stand in their way.

In order to prevent anyone from capturing Bensen , Sanorge had ordered a Donnager-Class Star Destroyer to position itself near one of the largest asteroids of the asteroid field in which it would detect any ships entering the system towards the Iniquitous Sanitorium and alert Natian Sanorge of such ships. In addition to this , Natian had positioned a clocked Dreadnaught Mk II Heavy Cruiser in proximity to the Iniquitous Sanitorium in order to serve as a Rapid Response Task Force in case Jakob Bensen was in trouble.

If the Bounty Hunters would ever make their move , Bensen would be able to contact him in short notice and alert him of the threat allowing Natian to deploy the Rapid Response Task Force to defend his ally. Now that he was prepared to counter his enemies it was only a matter of time before these idiots revealed themselves and would face utter annihilation by the DIA.

[member="Argos Xalen"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

It had been several months since Elizabeth was assigned to the Sanitarium by Natalie to act as an administrator of sorts. Personally speaking she had no inclination to ever work in a healthcare field, although she was qualified as a mental health nurse. Instead, she toed the line between being an accountant and human resources manager as best she could. One of the best perks of the job was that it was on an independent asteroid belt, the kind you couldn't just.. run into. Any staff she was dealing with (limited already because Benson preferred droids) were here for life; dedicated to the advancement of their patient's health.

It seemed today she would be stepping out of her professional comfort zone.

The Vorzydiak's comm device pinged as she stood on the hanger deck; unusual for this time of day. Perhaps the Doctor had caught her taking one too many smoke breaks."A-Affirmative Dr Benson. I am in position to receive the bounty at any time." Moments later she was in the docking bay, alongside her a series of 501-Z police droids, standard affair for a bounty acquisition. All that she could do now is wait.

- [member="Natian Sanorge "]~ [member="Jakob Benson"] ~ [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] ~ [member="Argos Xalen"] -

Argos hit the comms when he heard what [member="Jakob Benson"] said. "Roger that." He flipped off the comms as he turned the ship to Hoth. He looked over at [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] , sighing a bit when she asked about the bounty. Shook his head, thinking.

"Well, any Force Sensitive would be a risk. Jettii, Miraluka, even those untrained. The list is too long to go unnoticed." He then looked back at the cargo bay, switching the ship to autopilot. "Best get ready." He walked back, getting Karo's armor. There was another reason he chose Karo. Armor that would completely hide what he was. He slid into it, and Karo started screaming.

"Hey! That's my armor!" Argos just stayed silent, waiting for the ship to land to disembark, hoping that Benson would be there.

[member="Elizabeth van Laach"] @Natian Sanorge

[member="Argos Xalen"] [member="Elizabeth van Laach"] [member="Natian Sanorge "][member="Jakob Benson"]

I figured, rest assured my...reputation will be shown argos

She was fully ready,even pulling her signature down to a unnoticeable amount, even if it was a great task for the moment I'd they were hunting those with the force...she didnt want to be detected by this doctor or anyone allied with him at all

Looking to karos she slowly walked over to him ans made a hush motion

quiet, we must not let them know at all this is a trap

Jakob Benson

J
At least he had [member="Elizabeth van Laach"] to handle the processing of [member="Argos Xalen"] for him. That gave Benson the time that he needed to prepare. As this was an unplanned visit, there were no files of the patient on hand. So after arriving at his appointment room, he made his way to his desk and sat down before opening up a drawer and removing a new file. Everything was recorded manually, meaning that Benson used pen and paper. They were less easily hacked that way. All that was said in this room was always held in strict confidence. He wasn't the type to gossip. And there were so few people to talk to anyways.

Benson was looking forward to this. He always did.

[member="Natian Sanorge "][member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

"They sure are taking their time" the young Vorzydiak muttered under her breath. She rocked to and fro with impatience, finishing the last draw of her cigarette and tossing it whimsically to the side, replacing it with a mint to remove the acrid tar stench from her. She was sporting a plain white garment, a combination between a one-piece dress and trousers. Somewhere off in the distance, a few platforms behind Elizabeth in a menacingly tall tower, an air traffic controller had already given them the landing coordinates and exact asteroid destination.

As the freighter reared its head in the hanger, Elizabeth's composure returned. So too, did her minty fresh breath.

She bore two signs of identification. One; a badge from the company she was actually employed at, The Intergalactic Monetary Fund, a small rectangular laminated card reading "Elizabeth van Laach, Internal Administrator." The other was a much more informal set of papers that she had collected, identifying her as a representative of the facility.

Her teeth clenched down on the mint, giving it one final crunch and sending the shards of refreshers into her mouth. It was a shame she had no deodorant, she thought to herself to fully rid herself of the smell of combusted tobacco.

By now, the frieghter probably would have landed, and she stood with her arms behind her back, chest puffed out slightly and smiling slightly.

~ [member="Jakob Benson"] I [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] I [member="Argos Xalen"] I [member="Natian Sanorge "]~

Argos looked at the man, quickly grabbing a vial and needle.

"I can make you quiet." The hunter looked worried, and quickly shut his mouth. He then looked at [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] , nodding. "Let's finish this."

Once Star was ready, Argos would walk out, disguised as Karo Moritic, and dragged his "bounty" out with him. The Lervon then saw [member="Elizabeth van Laach"] , and he looked at the woman. He made sure to not to draw too much attention as he brought the man up.

"I doubt that you are [member="Jakob Benson"] "

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] @Natian Sanorge

Final Dawn Central Command
Objective : Protect Jakob Benson
Tag : [member="Argos Xalen"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Jakob Benson"] | [member="Elizabeth van Laach"]

Following Renvexx’s Attempt to capture Dr.Benson , the DIA had positioned a Fleet in orbit of Hoth to make sure that any future attempts to capture Dr.Benson would end in failure just like Renvexx’s attempt. The DIA had little tolerance for those who came across them and dared to challenge them and dealt with them swiftly. Despite Renvexx’s Defeat , the DIA knew there were still more threats given that Renvexx had been allowed to escape meaning that he could return at any moment.

A new rising star within the DIA , Malcom Williams was tasked in taking command of this Fleet and halting any future attempts to capture Dr.Benson. This Fleet would be composed of 1 Donnager-Class Star Destroyer , 3 Subjugator-Class Star Destroyers and 1 Arrestor Cruiser. As part of the general plan to prevent anyone from capturing the Donnager remained in close contact with the Iniquitous Sanitorium to make sure that nothing bad would happen. If something bad did happen like an attempt to kidnap Dr.Benson then the Iniquitous Sanitorium would contact the DIA and soon DIA Enforcer would be within the Hangar preventing anyone from escaping.

After a HWK-290 Light Freighter jumped out of hyperspace and made way towards the Hangar of the Iniquitous Sanitorium , Malcom William took notice of the vessel and contacted the DIA Headquarters of it’s presence then Malcom William tasked a Squad of DIA Enforcers under his friend Bill Croft to monitor their presence on the Sanitorium. Soon Bill Croft and his men would board a modified Star Commuter 2000 Shuttle and would make way for the Iniquitous Sanitorium with the intentions of making sure that whoever was on that ship had no malicious intent.

Jakob Benson

J
Benson frowned a little as one of the 501-Z Police droids entered his appointment room. ~Dr. Benson a protection detail from the Directorate has arrived in the hanger should the new bounty be a trap. What are your orders?~

A recent attempt on his capture had led to a higher state of security for the asylum. As much as Benson enjoyed secrecy when it came to his work, he understood that such secrecy wasn't meant to last. But if only it could have lasted a little while longer.

"Have them do what they must to follow their own protocols. As long as I am left to do my work with my patients, that is all that matters."

The police droid gave a quick nod before departing the room.

Benson carried on with starting up his new file for a potentially new patient. Of course he was optimistic.

Argos Xalen Argos Xalen Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae CETCOM CETCOM Elizabeth van Laach Elizabeth van Laach

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom