Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hungry like the Boar-Wolf

Well now. It seems like some folks have been rather naughty and gone and wound up on a bounty list. Anyone mind if I go on a little hunt for their heads? Don't worry, I won't be out for blood. It's just for business. A girl's got to eat after all.

Verd Ordo

V
Fore as far as I know I got no price on my head, and maybe you should preserve Thad fore when it is useful to hurt them.

Kayvaan Niveus

K
Hm, I've never hunted anyone before. Mind if I join in? I won't take any of the money, ok maybe 200 credits, but nothing more! I swear!

Verd Ordo

V
Maybe I can help whit thud, take a look around nar shada, most of those honor les rats there got a price on there head.

A partner never hurts in this line of business, unless they're a spineless Hutt-kissing karker. Still, that just compounds the need for a bounty to collect.

I think one partner's good enough for me right now, K. I'm not about to go hiring muscle on without a job to pay 'em all. Let's see what the future holds for us first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom