Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humble Greetings

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! It's been a while since I've done any forum roleplay, but when I saw this site I decided it was time to give it a try once more. I'm very excited to have the chance to do some writing in such an active, expansive community! I hope I haven't gotten too rusty.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of character I'll be playing just yet; if anyone has suggestions for a character type that is underplayed (though based on the bios section it seems like most archetypes are well-represented!) or is looking for someone to play a character tied into their backstory, I'd be happy to hear about it.

In any case, thanks for having me! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

The average everyday folk are the ones that are the least represented all around I believe, but they are indeed rather difficult to get going properly. Worry less about filling a niche at the moment, and make the character you wish to make at the moment I say.

Also, welcome to the board
Questions, ask them
Enjoy your stay
Yadda, Yadda average welcoming post.

Good to have you aboard mate.

[member="Kobal"]

Welcome. Questions, blah blah blah... that's already been covered by someone else... hmm. What else?

Oh yes. A warning on the addictive properties of this site. Beware!

Otherwise, do enjoy your time with us. If there's anything I or any of us can do to help, getting your feet whet, and whatnot... PM boxes are open!

Cheers!

About tie you got here! Did you get that thing I sent you with the molten lead surprise!? From what I can tell we are pretty balanced in character archetypes. But we can always use more cowbell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom