Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humbarine - I would like to make a detailed Codex entry

So I was recently made the senator of Humbarine in the New Republic, and I want to make this planet the main place where my character roleplays. I also want to develop Humbarine over time in a similar vein to the way other planets like Roon was developed during the days of the Techno Union, or even Alderaan, who I know have a few dedicated roleplayers who regularly roleplay there.

If my memory is correct there isn't much history to Humbarine on Chaos but I've been inactive on this board for a couple of years and there have been many factions that have risen and fell over the boards history who have been in that region on the map so it's possible somethings might have developed here.

If you would like to help me develop a Codex entry for the planet with any relative information that could contribute to the submission then post below. I'm aiming to make the Codex entry sometime in the first week of November.

Cheers.

Captain Keeli

Captain Keeli, back from the dead.
[member="Ella Nova"]
While I currently have no information to offer you in terms of your posted subject, I will say that I hope everything comes together and that Humbarine becomes one of the most popular planets here on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom