Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huh.

airin

Irascible Troublemaker
I meant to make a character account, not a writer one. Ohkay?

But any case, hello! I've been introduced here by a certain individual to this place (I've been reading his RPs on here for a bit; at least the ones that lurking guests can access).

Writing-wise I can hold my own in an RP, lore-wise I might still need a nudge in the right direction. So... yeah.

'Sup.

(also there's no concrete face claim system here I think? Because I hope I don't end up running into my doppleganger... hahaha)

Your first account will always be a writer account. Don't worry, you can still use it as a character. It's just a logistical thing to help us keep the site running. All subsequent accounts will be labeled "character." The only difference is that writers are treated as root accounts by administrative tools, and writer accounts are allowed rank titles before they have 50 posts.

Welcome to Chaos. ^_^

We have no face claims. Which is a good thing for you. ;)

airin

Irascible Troublemaker
[member="Fabula Caromed"] omg I knew it was going to happen I'm also going to be using Tifa for my char ohshaz lol

Oh that makes sense. Guess I'll roll along with the separate accounts, helps keep things organized XD

airin

Irascible Troublemaker
[member="Fabula Caromed"] *cackles* Tifa is pretty definitely no contest. Idk what the SW equivalent of a ninja is tho. Explorer maybe?

But...Tifa wasn't the ninja! And your sig is Yuffie!

You are trying to deceive us. It won't work.

SW doesn't really have ninjas, though that certainly hasn't stopped people from playing a lot of ninja-like characters. They tend to go Sith assassin, which is probably the second-most common vocation on the site after "generic Jedi/Sith." You are, of course, free to do it however you want to. Force, no Force, a/moral, anything in between. We have no limits except when we do.

airin

Irascible Troublemaker
[member="Fabula Caromed"] I placed the Tifa in my sub-account (Character) but I'm still on this one sooo yeah.

Gosh I wonder when he'll show up hahahaha

[member="Hanelli"]

Welcome to Chaos!

If you aren't sure where to go at the start, please feel free to check out the Galactic Alliance!

We are a new minor faction that is hopping with activity. Here are our active list of roleplays if you would like to join.

We already have our first Campaign: Chronicles of the Void as well as our PVE campaign against the Final Order.

To get more information about us, please check us out here.

And to get to our main board page, feel free to click on the Galactic Alliance banner bling. It will direct you straight to our board! With over 130 members, we are super active to get you plugged into roleplaying ASAP!

Once again, welcome to SW Chaos and happy rping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom