Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech HTE Grabthar Breaching Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
2MgjgI7.jpg
8e8d00b39ccbf3b16d4e46d422591ecd-d8ded4u.jpg
Image Source: Sci Fi Hammer by AH-Khai
Intent: Breaching hammer. This is [member="Rave Merrill"]'s fault.
Development Thread: Killed Mandalorian Vassara Raxis
Manufacturer: Herglic Trade Empire
Model: HTE Grabthar Breaching Hammer
Affiliation: Herglic Trade Empire and astute customers.
Modularity: N/A.
Production: Limited
Material: Beskar, Repulsor Shockwave Generators
Classification: Power Hammer
Size: One-handed... for a whale.
Length: 114cm
Weight: 7kg
Special Features: Lightsaber resistant.
Description:
The HTE GBH is designed for use by large beings in breaching actions. Using technology ordinarily installed in the power hammers of miners, the double-headed GBH has two generators installed in each of the heads. These generators enable the breaching hammer, ordinarily used by miners to shatter boulders in search of rare ores, to break in durasteel doors. They cannot, however, breach blast doors, or some other similar absurdity.

The GBH is susceptible to electro-magnetic pulses, which will render its shockwave generators useless.

Canon Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Power_hammer

Netherworld

[member="Hion the Herglic"]

With the devastating defeat requirement for beskar confirmed here:

Vassara Raxis

Sent 12 January 2016 - 06:15 AM
-Warden of the Void-

Congratulations!

I was honestly going to kill Vassara off in the next thread I started but, you wrote so well I'm giving you the honor of slaying a legend. [...]

Drop the production down to limited, and we're golden. :)

Mind, even for a whale (or any other large being), 7 kg for a one-handed, head-heavy weapon is going to be a lot. This will be tiring and unwieldy to use, and should the user miss – especially with a repulsor-powered strike – they will be doing less than flattering impressions of a second-rate ballerina. They will also likely lose their grip on the weapon.

Tag me with edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom