Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Hssiss-Class Stealth Shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBiJLY5.png
Image Source: Here
Affiliation: Vrak & Friends
Manufacturer: Unidentified Sith Manufacturer
Model: Hssiss-Class Stealth Shuttle
Modularity: Minor
Production: Limited
Material: Fiberplast, Durasteel, Aluminium

Length: 91m
Width: 73m
Height: 24m

Armament: 10
  • Forward-facing double laser cannons (2)
  • Retractable rear-mounted double laser cannon (1)
  • Concussion Missiles Tubes (2)
Defenses: 10
  • Deflector Shields
  • Durasteel Underlay
Hangar:
  • 20 Passengers or 80 metric tons Cargo
  • 1 Fighter Craft
Special Features:
  • State Rooms (2)
  • Passenger Barracks (2)
  • Conference Room (1)
  • Kitchen (1)
  • Holo-Conference Chamber (1)
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Standard Sensory Array
  • Sensor negators
  • Gravitic modulator (2)
  • Photon absorber
  • Thermal dissipator
Maneuverability Rating: 9
Speed Rating: 8
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
  • Stealth: The Hssiss class Stealth Shuttle, as it's name implies was built first and foremost to function as a stealth craft. Though it is not equipped with a Stygium or any other sort of cloaking device the Hssiss class functions of of the same technology as other more simplified stealth technologies. This means that although the ships stealth system is not perfect, it works more than well enough on most occasions, allowing passengers to travel through the galaxy with relatively little notice. The perfect shuttle for someone who doesn't want to be found.
Weaknesses:
  • Non-Combat: The Shuttle functions much as an old Lambda-Class in that it is capable of taking a beating, but it's really not meant for combat. The Hssiss compared to many other ships in the galaxy is relatively slow, unarmored, and under-armed. The ship is not meant to fly into combat operations, but instead functions as a method of transportation.
Description:
As Vrak began to travel around the galaxy more and more it became readily apparent that the ships he'd been using were simply not up to snuff.

Though his people had traditionally used ancient Imperial Craft's or older design in order to slip around the galaxy unnoticed this was becoming more and more difficult due to a number of reasons. Eventually it was decided that something new would have to be created. Through sheer determination, or perhaps a great amount of capital brought on by centuries of splendor, Vrak quickly commissioned what would become the Hssiss class Stealth Shuttle.

The ship is in effect a more comfortable, slightly larger, and stealthier version of the ancient Lambda-Class Shuttle.

Designed as a method for the Sith to move unnoticed throughout the galaxy the Hssiss-class is equipped with a number of advanced, albeit simple anti-sensor and visibility technologies.

These systems allow the Hssiss to remain(mostly) unnoticed when traveling through the galaxy. Though perhaps not as advanced as a Stygium cloaking drive or other more modern applications, the stealth systems aboard the Hssiss render it more than capable of slipping even through the orbit of many planets. The design choices undertaken during it's construction as well as it's light armor allow the ship to function well for it's purpose as a subtle method of transportation.

Though it's stealth systems are modest, the inside of the vessel is anything but.

It is unsurprising(given it's designers) that the interior of the Hssiss-Class is about as fancy as physically possible. Though decorations can vary from person to person, it is clear that these ships were designed for luxury and comfort for whomever flew in them.

All in all the Hssiss-Class more than accomplishes what it set out to be, a more advanced, more subtle Lambda type shuttle.

Development Thread: If necessary
Intent: To Sub a ship Vrak and his Allies can utilize.
Who Can Use This: Vrak & Friends
Primary Source: Me, I'm great.

Tanomas Graf

T
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Tanomas Graf

T
Awesome, [member="Vrak Nashar"]!

Passing this on for approval from [member="Darth Vitium"]! Thanks! :D

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Vrak Nashar said:
Manufacturer: [Unknown]
Make up an NPC organization, use a faction, choose an approved company or canon company, or a PC or even NPC, but an "[Unknown]" manufacturer is IC information, the factory requires this information to be listed. Simply saying something like "Sith Shipmaker" is acceptable.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

I was hoping you would allow me to keep that part of the submission due to the story of my character. It is in fact IC information(as you said) and my character is incredibly secretive about his homeworld, what he's doing, etc. Keeping the manufacturer as Unknown would help further this story instead of making up some cheap dumb company name.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]
A manufacturer needs to be included. Pick an NPC, pick a faction, pick a planet or a company, but one needs to be included.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]
Thank you. I understand this is kind of like semantics, but it is so that the factory has all the OOC information available.

And I apologize for the wait, I was unable to access the site until now. This is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom