Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's things?

Hey fellow RPers :p whats goin on? i have been on a starwars RP site before but i forgot my password and old email address..... So i lost my character isn't that great? Anywho I look forward to RPing with you all hopfully like the other site i was on you guys love to write long stories as well. If not your going to have a problem with me because i like to write really long para RP's (sometimes multi para) Once again look forward to it later!

Bring on the writing, Chief! I'm all for posts that fit the length required of the type of thread. I'm so versatile. :p

Anywho! Welcome! I'm new as well, and waiting for my buddy to get ready to join as well so we can have much fun together. When he does, and I get going IC'ly. I'd love to write with you as well! If our characters would have a reason to meet anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom