Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's my Lore?

I have asked for critique of my characters before, and have been extremelygreatful for the feedback on them, but this time I'd like your thoughts on the Lore itself.

See, I've been interweaving this lore about my Cult of The Brain Demon and how their actions during the Gulag Plague created ripple effects that are still being experienced to this day by my characters.

My questions are these:

1. How consistent is my internal lore on a scale of one to ten?

2. Has the use of the Lore enhanced the main story of my characters or was it too sporadic to be really commented upon?

3. Is the Lore intriguing? Can you get a clear depiction of what's happening and why?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
You know I will always say the same thing... I love your works and in terms of your internal lore between the characters is nice and more in depth them some of mine that I try to do. It gives me ideas, your threads are amazing and always fun to be in even now when we are almost 3 years on with some of them. THey have built upon themselves and just keep staying fun.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
To be honest, I'm just discovering the tip of the iceberg concerning Maple's Lore. And that is only because I were just recently introduced to Maple's backstory a short while ago while deeply interacting with your other characters (of House Li'Ves). Still have a ways to go to fully grasp Maple's history including her extended family and supporting characters. I still have a lot to read/discover concerning your works, that's for sure.
One thing I must say: DO NOT LEAVE HERE...ever. I've not interacted in such epic tales with awesome writers since...well, since EPICS/TALES. :)

Maple Harte Maple Harte ur lore real good 15/10

But seriously, based on the RPs I've done with you involving Themis, Laertia, and Syd, I appreciate the fact that your personal lore and projects generally make sense. Mine don't, although that's certainly my fault for taking a "throw whatever you can think of at the wall and see what sticks" approach rather than a more cohesive planning and plotting process. I'm lazy.

You've also (I think) had more time to really build up your characters, their backstory, and the lore. It shows in how much detail you put in. Your subs are generally very detailed and creative, although the most interesting stuff gets saved for the actual RP - as it should be, IMO.

So keep it up, because I like it and I wanna see more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom