Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to giving this site a chance. I'm an avid star wars roleplayer, but of course I've had difficulty finding one that is particularly fun, this one looks super active and the stories look pretty fun and players can have a lot of freedom in creating their own stories.

Other than that, I suppose I should say that I've been Rp'ing for a while, and I've done numerous different genres and things. I'm currently a moderator for a Halo RP site, but Star Wars will always be the best universe to write in (my opinion of course). Right now I'm thinking about introducing my Rodian pirate Norro Tanwa as my first character. But, in closing I should state that I look forward to meeting all of you soon!

giphy.gif

[member="TWD26"]

Cobalt

And Everything is Blue, like him.
[member="TWD26"]

*Inb4 Asterion*

Welcome to Hell. Please keep all appendages that you are fond of inside the car, and have a good melt in the primordial ooze-lava-stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom