Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy!

Hello everyone!

I've been here before but never said hello, so I think it's time to socialize a little. I've been RPing for good 5 years and I love Sci-Fi stuff (Star Wars, Doctor Who, TWD, Marvel--yes, it *is* sci-fi--and some other awesome franchises).

I'm looking forward to bring my psychopathic character on this website and kill everyone!* >:D

*: Just kidding

Welcome to the site [member="Tyber Korso"].

Should you have any questions, just ask and we can answer. The board is very active and so I hope that you can find others from different boards you have already been on.

Cheers.

[member="Tyber Korso"],
"Strong in the photoshop, I am."

I make all my own signatures. A lot of it is just picture manipulation. *shrugs shoulders* I mean there are so many different things that you can do with Photoshop that I am still learning how to use it even after two years of making signatures. So far, a lot of people like them because of how vibrant, Dark or even just in general the look of them are. *shrugs shoulders* I guess I am just good at it.

Oka Osaa

You can kill me for a price... your soul. I'm just kidding, I'll just have to kill you first. I'm kidding again.

Welcome and if you want to RP, just dial my #. (PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom