Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well some of you may have seen me around the site before. Im a wandering Mandalorian seeking to expand myself beyond average duties as a vod since several others have joined the Jedi, Fringe, etc. I heard Omega Protectorate was a great place to be, and I've had a little history with a few pre-existing members, so here I am! I cant want to get to know ya'll and rp with a few of you!

-X

Welcome. We're certainly happy to have you.

We have a good freelance program for those who would like to do work for OP and work with some of the people in the faction without having to be held to the strict rules of the state. While this does ensure your freedom to go and do whatever you want, but it does also mean that some of our toys would be restricted from you.

Ayden Cater said:
Welcome. We're certainly happy to have you.

We have a good freelance program for those who would like to do work for OP and work with some of the people in the faction without having to be held to the strict rules of the state. While this does ensure your freedom to go and do whatever you want, but it does also mean that some of our toys would be restricted from you.
Was hoping for a more involving role in the OP, but Ill check out the freelancing for starters.

Canal Tal'Verda said:
Welcome aboard. And hopefully you consider me ad a vod. *Fett clone who wasnt accepted as a Mando'Ade along with his brothers"

[member="Xander Lok"]
Thats unfortunate...and once you have mandalorian blood running through your veins, you're vod to me.

[member="Xander Lok"]

Freelancing really is the best way to test the waters without having to commit. The next step up is gonna involve contracts and stuff, and if you go AWOL on that, it'll earn you a black spot. Couple folks have found out the hard way that when you sign up for the military, they tend to want to keep you unless given good reason not to.

So if you freelance for a bit, do some stuff with the faction, and decide that you want to commit, then we can certainly arrange that. It's not meant to keep people out or anything. It's just some IC stuff to add flavor to things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom