Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy, folks.

That's right, I said 'howdy'. I live in Texas, I'm allowed to do that.
On that note, hello! I'm not good at making these introduction posts, so I'm gonna go ahead and end it here. :D

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Well, if you call it the fun house, that is what it is to you, but to me, it was a new beginning I guess.

Everyone! I want you to meet my friend Vandros!

He's in the RP guild that I'm in on the Ebonhawk server on SWTOR. Great guy and great rp'er!

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Noxu Za'tire"]

Check out Van! :)

Danger Arceneau said:
Ooo.. Making Van the character eh?

*steeples fingers* Yessss....

This will be good. :3

*Danger plots*
Among others, yes, but I'll just start with Vandros for now. :p

Also, good seeing you, Nar, I was wondering where you disappeared to.
Not sure if I saw Nox say something, the @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]'s have me confused. :p But in case he did, hello Nox!

And thank you to all the people who -don't- know me already for making me feel welcome. :)

Haha. If you type the @ then add in the person's name, it gives them a notification at the top right screen to let them know they've been mentioned.

So... if i want Nox to look at this thread... I simply type @[member="Noxu Za'tire"] :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom