Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy! (Again)

Howdy guys! I just stumbled my way back onto the site and thought I'd re-introduce myself, even though I never got too involved in the first place. Recently Ive been struck by a very random crave for some sci-fi and writing, so I thought I'd make my way back here. The last time I was here was over two years ago and I was a Sophomore/Junior in High School. Now, I'm at a military service academy and don't have nearly as much time on my hands, but I really want to get involved when I can, especially in the next few months.

As some background: Someone in the battalion stole the mirrors out of a bathroom to make a ha-ha "funny" "devious lick." So basically, we wont have off base liberty until they fess up and we know they wont. So, my weekends will be confined to my dorm!

I'm not sure if any of the people I was writing with a few years ago are around anymore (The whole Halcyon Commando and Corellian Confederation group), but I'd love any ideas as to how I could revamp my character or updates on a faction to fit in with! For now, I've got to try to figure out what this new site look is about.

Thanks! Really excited to get involved again.

Mishel Kryze

M
Hey there welcome back, also boo for the guy who won't fess up resulting in your weekends being confined. The Corellian Confederation kids are hangin' out with the Galactic Alliance. Not too sure about the Halcyon Commandos. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Thomas Kell Thomas Kell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom