Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Was Your Evening?

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
The time to unwind comes after a long day. Should anyone feel up to it, tell me how your evening went before you get ready for bed and, by extension, the next day.

This evening, the grouch that is me went to visit an old friend of the family, his wife and his two (OVERLY) energetic kids. We ate at a local Mexican food joint, and I enjoyed my two red chili chicken enchiladas... I'm not normally a people person, but I do enjoy languishing in a public area and people watching (I'm weird like that)... That's how I spent my evening, in short.

How was yours, by contrast?

Mayumi Kochi

Trust the Untrustworthy
After counseling people for seven hours, I had to go to supervision and talk about counseling people. When I finally made it home, I ate a bowl of cereal, showered, and returned to this community after a three year LOA. It was a great way to end a stressful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom