Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Win Friends and Influence People

The Ravens were in an interesting state of flux. People you thought would always be there, could be counted on entirely, left, peacefully or otherwise. Fresh blood was always coming in however. The Galaxy's hungry. Those who wanted to make a name for themselves, to live free and out from under the thumb of anyone. No Masters, no Gods, no Laws.

Chiasa, who had never been officially accepted into the Ravens, who had bluffed her way in in the best tradition and spirit of the group found herself spearheading these changes, guiding the flux. It was rather like trying to steer a rampaging Rancor with a bridle made of dental floss, but that was what made it fun. A challenge. Madame President indeed. This amused her, but she hardly thought of herself as President. Someone had to get things done. Someone had to protect the Unkindness. She just happened to be the one with the vicious drive to make things happen.

A drive that had just been kicked into overdrive.

Refuse the Ravens their freedom. Tell them who to sell to. Tell them where they could or could not go.

War.

Fine, but she damned well intended to win. In fact what she really intended to do was to make the Ravens too difficult a target for anyone to seriously think about trying to fight. Wars they were involved in were unprofitable after all. Other people could fight all they'd like. The Ravens would supply them, and even fight for them if the price was right.

The Unkindness had taken to the sky. Twenty non-descript, unassuming little Steadfast Construction Tugs were already put-putting around Drogheda, blending in perfectly with all the other similar crafts you'd find on a mining world. In the skies above Antecedent, the Red Dress, five Hades-Class Heavy Cruisers, a handful of Krakana-Class Assault Cruisers (registered as stolen, that would never stop being funny) and a myriad of members independent vessels as well as those in the holds of the larger ships drifted serenely out away from the planet.. Before jumping into hyperspace.

The Red Dress and some of the independent ships would come out closest to the planet. Some of them had jobs to complete before the bigger ships were brought in to play. The Hades would hang back out of sensor range with the Krakana waiting to ensure no serious resistance was put up in the air. There shouldn't be. They'd let no word of their plans escape, kept their cards close to their chest. Besides, Drogheda pledged allegiance to no one, and so had no one to call upon. Not that they even knew they were in trouble yet...

Chiasa sat in the pilots seat of her Washburne class shuttle, accompanied by whichever bodyguard decided to be with her today and Henbeddestr, the male Togruta who was her usual pilot when she couldn't do it herself or needed not to for reasons of appearance. Today he was present to make sure a pilot stayed aboard if and when she herself went planet-side. She was quite fond of her little ship, and didn't intend to lose it. She opened the Red Ravens comm channels.

"Ready for fun my darlings? Fun and profit, the two pillars of a happy life."

She purred over the airwaves.

"A quick recap for those of you who got so excited you forgot the plan... Cause as much mischief and mayhem as you like, draw their security, police and military out and away, set off the charges around the building smartly, I want the foundation destroyed but the building itself largely intact. Those who've volunteered to drive the tugs will move in, grab it with their tractor beams. A few ships will need to cover them, we've sacrificed shields for being able to get them in place with no suspicion. As soon as they're breaking atmo I want the Hades moving in to both grab the building and to provide a safe place for the tugs to retreat into the landing bays. By then I imagine we'll have some attention, so the Krakanas and Red Dress will get to play."

"Easy enough if we do it well and communicate. The name of the game is the same as it always has been. Don't get caught."

The building in question? The pre-eminent planetary reserve right after that quarters ore had been sold. Why try and carry credits away when you could take the whole bank after all?

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Xalus"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Jen"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Alexandria Fraytal"] [member="Grug"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Amelia Deathman"] [member="Bazette Royalblaze"] [member="Break"] [member="Bryn Vash"] [member="Daiya"] [member="Dakita Calfur"] [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Erud'ryz'ladre"] [member="Glim"] [member="Jasem Wardon"] [member="Mir Nehrahn"] [member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Wes Redtree"] [member="Xander-Clyde Gage"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Patricia on the bridge of the Red Dress wore her tight set of phrik Red Raven armor that had been spray painted red, while it certainly liked to draw the eyes of the enemy and pain a giant "shoot me" sign on it. One had to maintain the image of being the Red Dress and Vice President of the Red Ravens after all. So Patricia began her little walk to the hanger of her ship where she met up with a few of the mercenaries they kept on retainer and or contracted out with to other galactic entities and corporations.

"Alright you guys, our job is to hit the bank. Now when we are inside I want to evacuate all the civilians, personnel, and any organic before we set the charges and take the bank with us. I don't care what Chiasa says if I see you killing any civilians I'm going to put a cap in you myself, now it understand if you are fired on you need to protect yourself. That's fine, but I stress do not fire unless fired upon and even then shoot to wound would be preferable." Patricia gave her exact precise and specific instructions to the team then loaded up on the dropship in the hanger.

Rumbling the engines groaned and sputtered to life, and within seconds the ship shot up and exited the hanger out into the blackness of space. Patricia sat down against the drop ship's seat and loaded up a clip into her sub machine gun's magazine well. Grabbing her comm unit she hailed her husband [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

"See you on the ground honey. Be safe, I love you." She said in a sweet and caring voice.

Genu watched at the lady in the red armor, the vice president of the Ravens, began talking. He stood in one of the corners just close enough to hear what she said. He adjusted his belt again, making sure it was firmly in place, the wrap underneath it flowing gently as he moved. His pistol was seated firmly in it's holster as he sipped up the jacket and pulled the hood up. [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] was going on about saving civilians and killing anyone that refused to follow her order, he smiled slightly, knowing that his job wasn't going to have much to do with hers. If she wanted to save everyone she could, his job was going to be to set the charges outside of the bank and not get killed doing it.

He nodded with everyone else as she finished, not wanting to push his luck and have he thinking he wasn't paying attention. He reached up and checked that the durasteel sword was in place over his left shoulder. He was hoping that it wouldn't be needed, but he had a feeling that it's thirst would be quenched before the job was over. He walked onto dropship after everyone else was aboard and stopped to check that the cargo crate with the charges was in place. He wasn't an expert in demolitions, but he could follow instructions well enough to get the job done.

He smiled as the ship lifted off, this was the first step on the path of his new life. He had chosen to throw in with the Ravens because besides getting the power he craved, he would get the life he wanted with it too. This was his chance to be more than just the cage fighter that made other people rich, he wanted the money as well, he only hoped he survived long enough to see it.

Aaaaaaaaand, done! Jarven put the finishing touches on his new device. It was the size of a large clothing tote and would have to be sent in a small re-entry pod, but the purpose of the device was two-fold. It would emit seemingly dangerous, easily traceable energy readings reminiscent to a bomb and it would put out a distress call on all frequencies stating in Patricia's voice "Oh my God! There's a bomb! Run! Run!!" once before it shut off and power was diverted to the energy signature generator. A perfect ploy.

He heard his datapad chime. Looking up at it, he heard his beautiful wife, [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], say, "See you on the ground honey. Be safe, I love you." Frell. Late again. Jarven took the ARC contact lenses out of his eyes and then rubbed them. "I won't be needing you two for this one." He said to himself as he laid them down in their case. He suited up, locked, loaded, and was ready to go. He ran down the corridor, his Lil Monster and Outlaw banging against his yellow spray painted Phrik armor.

He got to the hangar just as his wife and company took off in one of the shuttles. "Frell!!" He quickly searched for another shuttle...and then got an idea. 15 minutes later, he was backing the Swag Wagon, a black gangster vehicle he had requisitioned during the Nar Shadaa Dominion, onto a shuttle. Soon after, he was leaning back in the reclined seat, the shuttle taking off towards the planet. He had fitted the decoy into a small drop pod and muscled it into the garbage chute for deployment when the time was right.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] VV7-Q0Z was still concerned on fighting Sith, since he's only fought raiders and scavengers. "Maybe they won't be trying to physically fight, but maybe just a chance to show that the Red Ravens are better than some Mandalorians and some Sith who want to make a full ship of troops faster than us..." He knew that most of the very few people he knew weren't on the ground, but he didn't care;He got antsy. VV7-Q0Z would go into his ball mode and roll out into the area, just to get into this and would continue to travel around until someone stopped him.

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
Davik clutched his rifle from within the confines of the Durasteel ship that was to deposit he and his comrades on the surface so that they could "Have some fun", though the only fun that he could see them getting into was a few firefights with two-bit security forces whose main job was usually to stand around and look pretty for a couple of hours before the next man came to take your shift. He loved those kind of men, because they usually ran away at the first signs of trouble! Today, however, they could not be blamed for that. The sheer force that the Ravens were bringing to this fight were impressive for what everyone seemed to assume were a rag tag bunch of criminals who sat on the outer rim taking scraps, and it looked like they were about to learn the hard way.

He noted the character who sat across the narrow aisle from him, but he could not put a name to the face. The Ravens had been receiving new members in bulk since Cryax had up and left them as a traitor. One had to admire how he accomplished it though. Only went on to prove the cunning nature of the Chiss.

The sudden jolt of the dropship taking off managed to jostle the young spacer's mind back to reality and he looked at the rifle which now vibrated slightly with the rest of the ship. Soon he would be on the surface... If they didn't get blasted out of the sky first.

[member="Genu Kudd"]

Miss Blonde

Objective: Land on roof of reserve
Allies: [member="Jarven Zexxel"][member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="VV7-0QZ"] [member="Davik Tren"]

Patricia's drop ship rocked hard against the atmosphere and the temperature shot up a good five or six degrees from the heat rubbing off the outside of the hull. The woman took a few filtered robotic breaths from her helmet and calmed her nerves, she thought of her children and her husband as she did on every drop. She thought about how far she had come in the world since being a kid, since she had been stripping on a pole on Zeltros for credits.

It certainly was a drastic career change that was for sure, and she had kids at that. Hell she had a husband, a freaking husband. You're not getting old Patricia. You're only twenty eight. Patricia thought to herself and shook her head. Woah, where did that thought come from? She thought again and quickly dismissed it. She was not old that was for sure and she was happy with her job.

Real gravity came over them and the ship dropped down into the clouds. It grew closer and closer as Patricia loaded up her sledgehammer rifle that was nearby. Sighing she did her best to shrug away those strange thoughts and focused on the landing that was only moments away.

Scene

It started with a slight shimmer, as if the space was being warped and twisted. Then, in a flash of pale silvery light a ship bursts from hyper space its dark expanse of grey hull contrasting with the black of space, and the occasional white ray of dull light leaking from a distant star. On closer inspection you would note that it is indeed a crusader class corvette.

Character

Lights flickered, casting a crepuscular glow within the confines of the screen and neighbouring dashboard, a sequence of numbers flash by in florescent green, the holocron activates, the sound of wrapping and tapping can be heard on a grated floor, stepping into the view of the holocron it began to take shape a slender cylindrical mass of durasteel and the odd wire. A mask in the shape of the Jackals insignia could be seen, its hands crunching together into fist with a metallic 'pop'.

"Greetings Ravens, I've received your message. I'm most intrigued, we'll meet in person if it pleases you. Cadan prepare to dock."
| [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] |​

As the holoterminal sprung to life, Chiasa took note of one of her more.. volatile investments. The Jackals.. Oh very good, she'd not been certain her original message would have reached them, but if anyone was fit to cause an incident, it was the Jackals. This development won a smile from the Twi'lek. She keyed on her own holocam to reply in kind.

"Flannigan, how lovely to see you again, you're looking rather less organic.. I'm sending you the coordinates of a small port, it's rarely used, we shouldn't draw much attention there, then we can speak and get to work."

It could be a trap of course, that was half the danger of working with pirates and mercenaries. Still, she trusted that they were smart enough to know the steady pay cheque her jobs provided was worth more than the slug to the back of the head they'd get if they tried to cash in on the bounty currently placed upon her. Besides, there were far too many Ravens in the neighbourhood for them to try anything.

She set the course for her own ship, breaking atmosphere and heading to a little port mostly used by miners to park their own crafts while they were out on the job. No one would look twice at two more ships there, and it was near enough that they could get back into the action easily once the meet and greet was done.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Scene

The long slender length of metal burst from the sky, its wings cutting through the surrounding clouds like a hot knife through butter taking large gauges out of the now swirling vapour. It was rounded with panels of light, its head was built off geometric shapes with squares boxes as heads, and with that the long slender craft landed. The doors opened with a metallic groan opake clouds rose from open exhaust pipes, leaving a noxious cloud in the area.

Character

"It is good to finally meet you in the flesh." The 'pop' and creak of pistons run through the upper length and to the lower lower tips of his finger's tightening in a clamped grip. The head would pivot on its core, the surreal and disjointed position that no purely organic being could accomplish, fixing [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] with a glassy stare. "You have quite the exotic reputation and bounty, but fear not we may be pirates but we understand a good buisness partner. And the One Sith are not that."

[member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Foebacca"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

The Crimson Hunter, a Maruader-class Corvette, dropped out of hyperspace not far behind the bulk of The Ravens' fleet. 'She' might not be the most impressive of the capital ship present, but the assault vessel had it's uses. On the bridge Commander Zuko Vrotoa led his crew with a fierce, prideful determination. His take on 'knife fight' ship combat had done well in past engagements and he had no doubt his head-on tactics would work again if the need arises.

The Hunter's small hanger was crowded. Six Yavin-class Interceptors sat primed and ready, pilots at their controls. Along side these fighters sat a heavier craft. Zenva Vrotoa's personal Lambda-class shuttle was being loaded to capacity as Zabrak warriors moved about. Zenva herself was the last to board the shuttle, armed to the teeth. In moments the smaller ships were launched. The interceptors formed a defensive ring around the shuttle as they began moving for the planet's surface.

Zenva keyed the comm built into her amber coloured 'Shadez', opening a channel to the Ravens President, "Lady Kritivaas, boots on the ground in two minutes. If you need anything, call. Vrotoa out."

The Washburne Shuttle had landed ahead of the Thunderclap, ramp had lowered, and Chiasa had been out waiting on the ground, trusty canine shaped RICO units at her side. They weren't long ahead of the pirates however, and the rather intimidating form of Captain [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] strode out to meet with the Twi'lek, pistons working and mechanical noises interjecting themselves. The mask was a rather nice touch she thought, advertising every time anyone looked at him.

"Exotic? I'll take that as a compliment."

Came the laughing reply.

"And very true.. They have a tendency to feed you once and then leave you to starve. Whereas I will always keep you fed."

This was true. Those who she called allies would always have somewhere to sleep, their ships would be kept in the air and their weapons kept in working condition. Credits when they were earned of course.

"You did well on Toprawa. I gave you the basics of this.. endeavour I believe? I want the maximum chaos caused. I don't care about collateral damage. I want every police officer and military unit on this planet heading out to investigate an incident. I do not want them looking at what my main strike team is doing."

She didn't think she needed to tell him how to cause chaos, he and his were adept enough at that.

"Don't get caught, and credits when the job is done. We're working on a rather large project love, I'll likely need your boys again, do try and keep what's left of you in one piece yes?"

A buzz from her person comm unit caught her attention.

"Apologies, one moment, I'm coordinating rather a lot you know."

She flashed him a fanged smile before half turning to respond to [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]s message.

"Perfect, Clan Vrotoa has never let me down yet. Luck."

Not that she'd really had the chance to use them in combat, but their support had been staunch and unwavering.

Miss Blonde

Objective: Land on roof of reserve
Allies: [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="VV7-0QZ"] [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Besides getting old isn't bad right? Jarven will love you no matter what you look like, will he? Patricia thought to herself and she had no idea why she was thinking this of all moments. Of all moments she had to pick this one to start thinking about her age, and she could feel it. She was still young but she could feel that she wasn't as fast as she used to be when she was eighteen it twenty. She didn't react as fast, she was never really all that strong but it was something that she knew. Her bones creaked a little and her breasts had definitely grown after having two kids. They weren't the sharp small sensitive twins that she once referred to them as, they were just literal big ole milk jugs. She was still breast feeding her son after all.

Change is good though right? I'm not old, I'm experienced, I'm seasoned. Patricia looked down at herself and tried to feel a bit confident in her ability. But when in doubt just phone your husband to give you the little extra boost of confidence. Getting on her comm link Patricia hailed her husband as the drop ship came to a stop over the banks roof. The door slide open and the men in exo suits started to jump down and off a rope.

"GO GO GO!!" a man at the front of the open door said as Patricia waited in the back for her turn.

"Honey. You think I'm pretty right? I'm not ugly or anything? Or old?" Patricia asked her husband [member="Jarven Zexxel"] as she got closer and closer to the rope.

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Objective: Orbiting the Planet

Lurcano grunted as he leaned back on one of the many chairs in the "dining hall." His ship had a maximum capacity of 15 people, so it really wasn't a hall. It was more like a dining room then anything. He leaned his chair back down onto the ground and headed towards the Cockpits. Flying his ship, was his pilot Jim the "Freak" Hawkins. He had met him a few years back, and they'd disliked each other. 'Jennifer says that's because we're so damn alike, but I think she's full of chit. We're nothing alike!' As Lurcano entered the room, Jim muttered his traditional greeting upon seeing Lurcano; not looking up from the control screen.

Jim Hawkins: "Hello their gungan. What are you doing in the cock pit? Last I checked, we haven't installed the retard friendly controls just yet. Dont'ya think you're a bit out of your depth?'

Lurcano Car'dann: Lurcano let out another weary sigh, and rubbed the bridge of his nose. 'I am nothing like this chit head. Jennifer must be bat chit crazy.' "Cut the poodoo, and give me a status report? How close are we to the planet, and when the hell can we land on the ground so we can get our job started?"

Jim Hawkins: "What the kark do you think I'm doing numbnuts? Do you want to sit your ass down and pilot this piece of chit you call a ship? You can be my guest." Ignoring Lurcano, he turned to the controls and issued a series of various different commands that seemed like gibberish to Lurcano. Finally, after 2 minutes of agonizing silence only broken by the occasional quip from Jim, he spoke up. "Alright, everything seems in order. We're orbiting the planet, so you've got a limited period of time to enter the transport ship and head down to the surface of the planet. Make this quick."

Breathing a sigh of relief, Lurcano turned and strode out of the cock pit ignoring Jim. As he headed towards their mini hanger where their 2 man Transport ship was located. The comm in his helmet buzzed and the gravely voice of Pozh cut in. Lurcano knew it was Pozh because all he heard for a few seconds was a rather terrible cough. After he was done, Pozh informed Lurcano of the current situation of his armor and gear as well as any changes or improvements he might have done.

Pozh Da'truff: "Oi! You there? Good. I made a few adjustments to the HUD systems in your armor. You're now connected to all of us on the ship. I've also added various different settings and improvements that you will no doubt figure out once you reach the ground. Try not to get banged up to bad. Pozh signing out."

Happy that at least someone on the ship was doing something worthwhile, Lurcano entered the hanger of the ship. He typed in the coordinates to their location, 'At least that much I can do' and he would let the auto pilot do the rest. He took a seat in the small ship and waited for Jennifer, his primary enforcer to show herself so they could get the show on the road.

Patricia Susan Garter
http://starwarsrp.net/user/2984-patricia-susan-garter/

Objective: Don't piss off Patricia, set explosives.
Allies: [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="VV7-0QZ"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Genu wasn't excited about the idea of sliding down the rope to the roof of the bank, but he did ti anyway. Landing wasn't especially graceful wither, as he stumbled but managed not to fall. He quickly stepped out of the way to let the other Raven's get down safely. He had a satchel over his shoulder that had several explosives in it. He pulled his pistol out and began looking around for targets. He knew the orders were no one dead unless there was just cause, and he wasn't willing to test the seriousness of [member="Patricia Susan Garter"].

He stepped out of the way and took a knee, letting the Raven assault troops do what they were supposed to do. They began to quickly move towards the roof access door, and once they pried it open he saw them storm down inside of the building. Genu waited until all of the other troops were inside before he made his move down the stairs. He wasn't armored and he was carrying a very large amount of explosives, which he figured would allow him a pass on aggressive action for the time being.

He smiled as he made his way towards the stairs, so far so good, but this was just the opening move, and it from what the boss said, the game would be far from over anytime soon.

As Jarven lay in the front seat of his Swag Wagon, he commed [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]. Once he got a hold of her, he explained the ability of his prototype decoy and sent her coordinates for it's planned destination, as well as the signature to look for when it hit planet side in the deploy drop pod. He explained how it should create the perfect opportunity to either set an ambush or divert enemy forces to another part of the city.

After their conversation was done and they had both hung up, Jarven received a call from [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]. He listened to her speak and knew that something motivational was needed. His mind drifted to his normal thoughts about Patricia and he quickly settled on some of the more honey-combed phrases he had always wanted to tell her when the time was right. If Jarven's life had been a video game, then some nerd on a couch would have pressed the Paragon Interrupt left trigger because Jarven said to his smoking hot wife, "Honey? You are prettier than all of the fireworks on Life Day. You are more timeless than the Red Rose of Ilum. You're smarter than a Drall. You are my closest confidant and you're as quick as lightning. You have the best and sexiest body in the galaxy and somehow I was the luckiest of them all to have you as my wife. If you still don't believe me, than I'll have to show you even more of how much you mean to me tonight when I'm taking off your armor and your Under Armour."

As he spoke to her, he had gotten out of the car, gone over to the garbage chute, and dropped the pod down to the planet below. It, of course, would land there ahead of everyone else. Once it did, the drop pod folded down and out, revealing his device which soon started to power on and get to work.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

VV7-Q0Z stops rolling around, picking up some of the communications going from ship to ship, and manages to home in on one, belonging to one [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]. "Mr.Flannigan? seems like a Doctor or maybe a Psychiatrist...not a..." VV7-Q0Z would pause for a moment looking through this communique channel to see if he could get a visual of Flannigan, which after some time, he does.

"G-General Grievous? H-How did you manage to live through the Clone Wars? Last I heard, you got shot by your own blaster by Master Obi Wan Kenobi on Utapau." VV7-Q0Z was obviously confused with the current situation. Did the General survive? or was VV7-Q0Z just mistaking Flannigan for Grievous, since:

#1. This droid has the brain of a human teenager, so that would be a mistake he'd make from human intellect.

#2. this droid was built during the Clone Wars, so he'd make the mistake of identifying Flannigan as Grievous since the Kaleesh Warlord was the only one like this he knows.

With this communique, Flannigan has the visual of VV7-Q0Z as the droid has Flannigans. [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Character

"Very well Miss [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]. We'll be in touch." It was with that he turned, the cybernetics rolled back and the sequence of pistons and automated responses began, the long tubular legs ringing a metallic scratch and groan on the durasteel platform. The occasional 'thud' on metal broke the captain and his crew ascent, they shifted uneasily except a few some even looked back towards @Chiasa Kritivass, licking their lips and obviously thinking about the bounty and their captains decision not to try it.

VV7-0QZ said:
"G-General Grievous? H-How did you manage to live through the Clone Wars? Last I heard, you got shot by your own blaster by Master Obi Wan Kenobi on Utapau."
General Grievous? There were worse things to be likened to than the infamous Jedi Hunter, and truth be told there was something to looking like Grievous. To say he was unaware of his canny resemblance was untrue, it was [member="Haaza Kutter"], his doctors intention after all. To inherent such a legacy and take advantage of physiologically scaring that took place on a universal scale. It would be stupid not to do that, and he had done things similar, maybe fraud wasn't similar it was just using someone else holonet details. But this. maybe it would trip someone up in a fight, who wouldn't be scarred of the good general returned.​
"Ha-" the expansion and deconstruction of his chest pooling out the almost tangible and touchable laugh that escaped the cybernetics. "-! I'm not the good general, I assure you my form is my own. My name is Flannigan Mcnash, leader the Jackals. We're working with your friends."
Scene

The vapours rolling out of the engines in a curtain of steam and smoke, before rolling back as if a fantastic show was on display. Rising the b-7 Thunderclap took to the sky, merging in form with the skyline it would vanish from sight.

The ship entered its codes, and its identity it was a courier or at-least that's what they'd think, the truth was far more sinister. It landed far from the Ravens operation, where habitation and charnel pleasure took place. It was with that men filed out of the craft breaking into three squads of five, they'd cause the havoc required it was all about setting up now.

Tag bag
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="VV7-0QZ"] [member="A.D.A.M."] [member="Zane Hara"] [member="Break"] [member="Orn'komad "][member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] [member="Haaza Kutter"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Foebacca

Blood Squadron Combat Air Commander
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Foehammer was in his drop seat inside Zenva's Lamba-class shuttle. He was armed to the teeth as well. His vibrohammer was on the wall of the shuttle next to him thanjs to its maglocks, and he had his BTI-Reaver gattling blaster sitting across his lap. His chest rib held a total of seven 'plug n fire' power cells and the backpack type power pack. He didn't worry about the bulk seeing as he WAS most of the bulk. As the shuttle decended his imagination started to roam. All he could picture was a bloody battleground and his 'family' advancing. Yeah they were only robbing a bank but noone saud ut had to be clean. Why else would they bring The Wookie if it were to be a clean endeavor? He turned his head to Zenva and spoke.

"You ready Little Sister? Keep count of your kills. If you out kill me drinks are on me."

Jarven went to the electronics suite on the shuttle and went to work. His plan was to make their job of evacuating the bank much easier. He used Blue Phoenix and the increased bandwidth to access the public address network. Once the connection was made but before he started to take control, he created an avatar and started planning out the words that would be said. When he finished with that, he sent Blue Phoenix into the connection and worked his way into their network. There was only two things he wanted to do. He focused on accessing the application "Public Service Announcement" and uploading his message. Once it was ready to be queued, he then had to gain access into the bank's holo projectors. It merely took a matter of time because the work was mediocre. This government was grossly under prepared for an attack like this and it only made the job easier since the bank was controlled by the government. He had the access. Now, all he had to do was press play. He did just that and the holo projectors in the bank suddenly stopped showing what they had been previously showing. The "Public Service Announcement" jingle and intro screen played and this V.I. interface popped up on the screen.

He spoke in a synthetic voice, "Attention, citizens of Drogheda. A local bomb threat has recently been registered on public property within the city limits. As such, regulation states that all public business and offices MUST close down until the threat has been dealt with. Please exit the building in a straight and organized line and make your way to the nearest bomb shelter. This is not a drill. Thank you for your cooperation." The jingle and intro screen showed again and the message repeated. It would continue to do so until Jarven shut it off.

Feros-ExoGeni_VI.png

[member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"][member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom