Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make the Raulynate better...

I believe that in the Raulynate, there is a unique faction, with a focus that has not been done previously on the site (or if it has, as Kaine said, it is not remembered). Taking inspiration from and basing the faction largely on the historical Mongolian Empire, with the thinking of making it a Semi-Nomadic Magocratical Autocracy, I hope that it would draw people to it.
However, I can hope all I want, and I understand that in order for it to be better and to be a faction that draws people to it, it needs aid.
The aid I am looking for is from critiques and ideas.
What do you think about the Raulynate?
How do you think I can make it better?
What can I do to draw more people to it?
These are the questions that need answers, to help me and the faction to grow and in both senses to provide Chaos with more stories, character development and ideas.

Those are all very good questions. Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you that don't require extensive googling of the Mongolian Empire, seeing some of the stuff you already have done, and observing your recruitment tactics.

I will say while it would not effect this particular character I think unless you are specifically looking to limit the number of FS members you may want to reconsider what I interpreted as the no lightsaber rule. Just my initial thoughts. I may come back to this thread if I think of more stuff to contribute.

I felt that due to many of the other Force User factions on the board, that having one that was not focused on a lightsaber in combat was a bit more unique. I also felt that it matched with the over all theme of the faction.
[member="Aaran Calfan"]

[member="Almira Magrath"]

Hey I am not saying it wouldn't work or is not a bad idea. Specifically for Aaran who has never seen much less held a lightsaber but always used blades it is not an issue. I am just saying that your concept appears at least to me to be more NFU centered.

It begs the question of why create a FU if not for the cool Lightsaber fights?

All in all I think it is an interesting idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom