Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private How the Mighty Have Fallen

VvyUFh.gif

The trip into New Imperial Space was unplesant to say the least. Tristan had never done anythng to offend the Imperials and yet had been the subject of so many customs checks, background checks and the usaual. How exactly were they going to expand like this? It was bloody hell, for crying out loud.

However, the trip was worthwhile. He hadn't risked his life, leaving his comfortable office on Schesa for no reason. No. Instead, he decided to take it upon himself to see if the former Chairman of the Directorate was up to his old tricks.

Was it snooping? Kind of. Was it nesscary? Yes. That was the lie he played in his head as he entered the office of Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Location | On board of the Torment , New Imperial Space near Borosk
Tags | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

Marlon Sularen's new life in the New Imperial Order had flourished. He had secured a position within the New Imperial Armada and had begun relocating his Corporation Yorkell Industries into the New Imperial Order and was in the process of re-organizing it into SularenCo in which would help bolster his career in the New Imperial Order. Since the collapse of the Directorate , Marlon had focused on rebuilding rather then plotting for revenge , however he remained distrustful of Credius whom he hated soley for dragging the Officers HE had assembled after 2 Years of Struggle against the Powers in the Core.

Tristan Evore's sudden visit to Marlon was a suprise. The Man had joined Credius and Ben Craig in their Zweihandler Union , yet he could not understand why he wanted to met him. Though as he sat in his personal quarters in the Torment he awaited the man , so that he could "explain" himself. Marlon had more pressing matters to deal with including a incoming War with the Sith that could bolster his career in the New Imperial Order. Then a Lieutenant appeared and announced Tristan Evore's arrival. "Sir Tristan Evore has arrived. Should i bring him in." The Lieutenant Asked. "Yes Lieutenant." Marlon replied.

Marlon knew that Tristan was up to something but couldn't know exactly what he was up too. As the man entered his personal quarters , Marlon simply greeted him. "Welcome Tristan Evore , i hope your trip to the New Imperial Order from Schesa was pleasant , now please take a seat. We have alot of things to discuss. But first i must know , why are you here?." Marlon asked as he sat comfortably on his chair.

"Why nnot? I don't hold you in contempt or anything...besides would you have this if it wasn't because of us?" He gestured around the room, pointing outside the window to the other warships.

"The main reason I'm here is simply to see whether you hate me or not" he laughed. Why wouldn't he hate the Sith Lord. It was he and others who lead the secession.

"Also, my name is Tristan or Fleet Admiral. Not so formal, Captain"

As Tristan Evore spoke it made Marlon furious from the inside. He had come to him asking if he did not hate him. Not to mention claiming that if it weren't for him he wound't have those ships. What arrogance he thought. Marlon had slowly built the Directorate with the intent of destroying the High Republic and Core Alliance and reshape the Core Worlds in his image. But as always there would be people whom Marlon had trusted who would turn their back on him putting an abrupt end to his plans. Worse of all this cycle had been repeated multiple times throughout his life and every time he was denied the right to get retribution.

At this point with one of the people who had betrayed him coming up to him and essentially insulting him , it made Marlon just want to pull up a fleet against the Zweihander Union and Base Delta Zero Schesa. But he would be outnumbered even with his large fleet spearheaded by 8 Battlecruisers as he lacked the manpower needed to fight a full-scale war. Because of that Marlon had to start from scrap again , totally disgraced and baring the title of Captain in the New Imperial Order to add up to his humiliation all while the traitors in the Zweihander Union laughed at him , not even honoring the fact that Marlon had brought them all together that if it weren't for him they wouldn't have this.

Then Marlon looked Tristan in the eye and continued. "Well Admiral Tristan" Marlon began. "Tell me why did you join the Zweihander Union. What did they offer that i could not hum? What made Credius and Jered's Union so better then my Directorate. I would like to know about that." Marlon said in a calm but challenging tone. If he were to plot against the Union he'd better start by getting answers and probing Tristan. It would be hard to get his retribution yes but nevertheless he would have his revenge with no regards of the opinions of others.

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom