Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How steady is your hand?

Captain Xalen walked a few blocks until he came to the Hanger that The Aston Martin was stationed. He went inside and got a few floating targets and then exited the ship. The hanger here was huge and secluded which made it a perfect place to see what the bounty hunter could do. He set up his own guns to make sure they were ready in case the bounty Hunter wanted to test his employer. He stood outside his large ship waiting for the Hunter to arrive.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden arived at the location"wew nice place you got here cap." Carden said in amazement while walking towards the captain. Carden had seen the three targets, he had his blaster rifle slung over his back and his blaster pistol in his holster they were nothin special just standard issue and waited for the Captains go. He didn't want to shoot yet. To test it fully he had his helmet on along with his Mandolorian armor.

[member="CaptainXalen"]

Xalen nodded as the Hunter arrived and pulled out three targets and typed on them and then released them. One went to 50 yards, another to 100 yards and the last to 150 yards. They were each the size of tennis balls. "Ok, use your rifle and hit the targets in as little shots as you can." He knew with a rifle accuracy wasn't the goal in making them so 100 and 150 would be difficult, but they would still tell him what he wanted to know no matter if the Hunter hit them or not. Xalen pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He mainly just held it and let it burn. These ones he liked their smell more than their taste.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden nodded and aimed his rifle, Carden aimed at the 50 yard mark he took a breath and squeezed the trigget the bolt hit the small target. He knew he was a great shot, then he aimed to 100 yard mark je took a breath and squeezed the trigger it skimmed the mark barley hit. As for the 150 yard mark Carden aimed took a breath and squeezed the trigger the blaster bolt went clear off the target.

[member="CaptainXalen"]

Xalen watched and after the shots were taken, he took in what he saw, without speaking. The Hunter was patient enough and humble enough to take his time with his shots and he didn't expect 150 to be hit, but he almost got the 100 with a rifle which was impressive to say the least. Xalen pulled out another target and set it for 50. "That was impressive, now lets see with a pistol." This was where he expected the Hunter to shine, but Xalen always liked the third test since that was where the unworthy got very hurt if they weren't up for the challenge. He released the new target and it went to it's location.

Carden slung his blaster rifle over his back and took out his blaster pistol from it's holster and aimed it at the 50 yard target. "You should know im not very good with blaster pistols captain." Carden tried it anyway he took a breath and squeezed the trigger, the bolt hit the target but not where he wanted it to it was off from his area he wanted. " mabye it needs to be tuned. " Carden said with a laugh even though he knows that he's a bad shot with pistols

[member="CaptainXalen"]

"Hmmm, a Mandalorian bad with a pistol? Try this last one." Xalen reached in his pocket and pressed a few buttons and a few seconds later some assassin draids exited the ship. Three had vibroblades and two had blaster rifles. "I found these on a run to Nar Shaddaa. If you survive then we can talk, if you don't. I promise not to mourn too long." With that he hit a button and pointed the remote at Carden making them attack him. Xalen watched what the outcome would be not really caring what happened to the droids since he just found them off a dead employer who he killed for trying to cheat him out of payment. Just for giggles he pulled out one pistol and shot the 100 right in the center and hit the 150 missing his mark by a hair. Xalen was no warrior, he only used pistols, but he was not a dead eye for no reason.

"What the heck-" Carden said but was cut off mid sentence by the assassination droids he ran for cover the blaster rifle droids had him pinned down and the other two were coming at him "he's lucky I have a thermal detonator" Carden said to himself, with that he thew it between the two blaster rifle droids and it exploded deactivating both, as for the other three Carden was not too good with hand to hand combat he ran further back then grabbed his blaster rifle and shot one of the droids in the head but he did not notice the other coming from the side and knocking his rifle out of his hands. "You karking droid." Then Carden ripped his blaster pistol out of the holster, went right up to the droid and shot hom in the head. Carden tried aiming the pistol at the last droids head he fired and missed with the remainder of the ammunition. "Crap. Aren't you glad I left my ammunition at my house. He then put his pistol back into its holster and remembered the droids had rifles Carden ran to the two blown up droids and picked up one of the rifles aimed it at the droids head and fired.

[member="CaptainXalen"]

Xalen scratched his chin a bit. The Hunter was green, but resourceful and had potential. Pistols and tricks, Xalen could teach, but the other skills he needed to learn. "I like what I saw, but kid you need some work. I can't use you for what I thought, but join my crew and we will work on getting you some better weapons and you will get all the training you need. I won't say full time crew as I know Bounty Hunters don't like to work in groups, as long as you need it you can make money with us and travel. Deal? Xalen leaned against his ship wondering if he should clean up the droids or leave it for the clean up crews to wonder what happened. He checked his datapad to see if he had replies about people joining his crew. It was a bit hard on him to do this without a proper crew and partner, but as he made a name for himself he knew people would come.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden walked to pick up his father's weapons he slung his blaster rifle over his shoulder and he put hus blaster pistol in his holster. Then hearing the deal that tye Captain made Carden thought for a moment better weapons did sound good and some training would be nice also it's only part time so that would be also great so he could keep his job with Xero the Hutt. The group Carden was fine with it just as long as Iris Tyrad wasn't in it Carden hated him. "You got yourself a deal cap." Carden said to [member="CaptainXalen"] then he took off his helmet and clipped it to his belt waiting for a reply from the Captain

"Welcome to the team then. As you can tell I am still in search of people. This Golden beauty is The Aston Martin. I have no one else in my crew as I recently inherited her from Kar the Smuggler who is quite well known. So if you have business to finish up with anyone then I will give you the radio frequency for my ship and you can contact me when you are ready. For now, I need to find more members including a slicer and partner. A mechanic and medic would be good too. You can ether join or we can meet later. Xalen tossed him a box full of 10000 credits and then left to get on his ship. "Consider that a bonus."

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Nice ship and Thanks oh and just radio me I'll be in a bar or a Cantina somewhere. " Carden said with a laugh then he put his helmet back on and started to walk away back to a ber until Xero, The True Mandolorian's, or the Captain calls ha he knew where these credits would go to. Then he stopped and walked to the Captain "whats your ships radio frequency? " Carden asked [member="CaptainXalen"]

Xalen reached in his coat and grabbed a mini datapad with his contact info. Basically it was his business card. He then got on his ship and began working on her Power core as she still needed some work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom