Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private How Many Times is This?

Damien stared with eyes like molten amber. The very air vibrated. Thrumming with the pull of the darkside, the whispers of vile things emanating all around. As he moved among the sands of Tattooine, the Lord of the Sith barely once more alive a day or two, Damien charged himself with the fleeing shrieks and shouts. Held out and at an angle from himself, was the blade he had alchemised the afternoon of his return to the living.

Dubbing it SouthStrike, Damien had been using it when the times were necessary. Such as now. The small City scream and ran for it's life. At his behest. Yet, was it not their fault for housing the scum? The actual head behind his murder, the face that pointed the finger. Asher is here.

Striking out at another body that came within just a little close of space, Damien once more soaked his weapon. The viscous fluid splattered his bare chest, the spray even managing to reach his cheek. Swinging a swift jerk, he sent flying much of it from the blade, drenching more ground nearby.

Pausing at the entrance to a tavern, Damien staggered. Turning his nose to the air he drew in a deep breath. That scent.. that taste.. what was he smelling? Cocking his eyes to the door nearest him, he held the pause. His eyes darted to his current goal than inside the cantina.

Growling low in his throat, Damien stepped through the doorway. The air was thick inside. While seeming empty, a few unconcerned patrons remained. Over these his eyes traveled, searching for the origin of his new goal. It was like.. strawberries... And crepes... Just a hint of nutmeg...

This smell was intoxicating. Like the Force was combining as many alluring things as possible to make this one new attention grabber.

Roses.. blood.. scorched Earth...

Cinnamon buns... Scorched steak...

The ancient mind was being brought to his knees.

He smelled... The Force was messing with him now... No way he could smell.. that.

Cassia Cassia

Eternal pools of starlight observed quietly all the while internally she remarked on how much little effort the patrons put forth in conversing and enjoying themselves like they had no cares in the galaxy. Shifting gradually within her chair, the female made herself comfortable and then faced the direction of the new arrival and tilted her head, eyes roaming from his feet to his crown, assessing and measuring what was before her.

Clearly this male searched for something or someone, a sort that she also could not put a finger on. Slinking lower in her chair, she would sigh. This reaked off a tedious headache in her near future. It suddenly became quite clear despite her years of living, of engaging different races, that she is still meeting those that are unheard of even by her. And as per usual, nostrils flared as she took in the aura around him.

Indeed, he was someone to be watched this bringing upon a faint glimmer to cold orbs.

Averting her gaze, she would once more return to the drink before her and raise it to her lips, attempting to remain as unseen as physically possible. Something, she knew was almost impossible given the way the force thrummed at that particular point in time.

Lord Strava Lord Strava

Damien stumbled a moment. Stilling his legs, he took a deep breath. This euphoric episode was to much. Flaring his aura like a flame fed gasoline, Damien smiled to himself. Whatever it was wouldn't have him at their call. Plain and simple. The darkside swarmed their presence more and more. It soothed his confusion. Bolstered his pride and assurance in his own prowess.

A now still gaze met the slinking form of a petite woman, hiding in her chair. His most cocky smile adorned his face as he sat across from the woman. The Force was calling him here, to this moment, this meeting. As if it had a need for these two beings to do this. Whatever it was. This thing was destined.

"Mind if I join you?" Having already sat, he didn't say anything further as he declined, one arm draped over the back of his chair. He ignored all the blood on his person, hair matted to his head, savage particles of the dead placed delicately.

"Why do you smell that way? Why am I drawn to you?" His gaze narrowed a bit.

Cassia Cassia

All the while he sat and then spoke, the woman remained silent, respective, but it did not stop the energy that flowed around her-- primal, ready. It also did not stop the wickedness that plagued her mind, a wickedness she often ignored, a form of an inner battle always endured.
"I have a feeling even if I declined your request you would of sat.."

Emerald hues would roam of his form in a curious assessment, his appearance not phasing her in the least bit. Lifting her arm she would sniff it then glance at him as if he was crazy. "Did you hit your head one to many times?I don't smell any particular way." She would finally state after finding no immediate threat about his person. It of course didn't mean she would stay an entertain him for very long.

Lord Strava Lord Strava

Several things happened. She took in his presence, state of dress, and every bit of fear inducing darkside fuel. The very air was thicker when his presence neared. His was a spirit still very much part of the other side. But it didn't visibly bother her.

Even others that hadn't previously been fleeing, could be seen visibly fidgeting now in the anxiety caused from his nearness.

"You remind me.." Damien shook his head as he muttered. When she had smelled her wrist, he had a chance to return, "I can leave. If you admit you fear me. I would never want to force my presence on you." The grin came back a moment, "No. You don't smell one way. You smell a thousand. Like drugs, and sex, and all the most amazing food, wrapped into a very beautiful little body." He winked. Clearly he was now teasing her, testing her reserves.

Cassia Cassia

“Say, That high horse. You plan on coming down off it anytime soon?” Cassia took a single drink, her words a lilting melody that caressed the air around. “Oh, you seem to remind me of someone as well. He was a headache and in just these short moments you're becoming one as well..” The woman smiled, one that was indeed beautiful, but not kind in the least. “ My, don't you have a way with words." A simple unamused scoff was given, a sidelong glance studying his face once more. "I do not fear you. I'm sorry if that hurts your precious ego darling."

Before long she found herself leaning in close to him, but eventually stalled to a stop, chin tilting upwards as she gazed at his face. "Perhaps before so boldly speaking one should have manners and introduce themselves.” A simple scolding given, she would lean back once more before bringing her cup to her lips once more, gazing at him over the rim of the glass.
Lord Strava Lord Strava

Her smile. The elegance. The beauty. It was moving. But held off on emotion. This was art, not conversation. She was interacting, but testing waters in her own ways.

"My high horse? Madam," Damien began, "If you would like a hand climbing aboard my high horse, you will find simply asking can fix the delay." At mention of his reminding her of a headache, he scratched his head thoughtfully. Maybe her and she were linked somehow..? Maybe one knew the others connections...

Introduction. It had come to this properly. Should he reveal the truth, risk her safety as well as his own, or hide it.. wait.. if she held memories of the others.. she would know it's a lie..

Damien hid emotion from his gaze, as he leaned in close just as she moved back. It was like a predatory motion, cut short at the very end. The result was him sliding in fast enough for their lips to be close to each other. He tasted her breath. Her drink was sweet.

"I'm Stryker, Stryker Williams." If the oddity he was curious over was real, she would recognize this for a lie. The person he thought of, had always known him as Damien Daemon. He had never lied about it.

It was most curious at this point. Beings sharing memories wasn't unheard of. But generally they were aware of it, or had it forced upon themselves. Unless the Force had called this all to event itself.

Cassia Cassia

His words caused the primal side of her to rear its head. Lips curled , an inner growl working its way from inside the depths of her. Indeed, she was annoyed.
"..Lying doesn't suit you." Four soft spoken words would swiftly leave her lips before she glanced around and then finally back at him, kicking herself for blowing her cover.

Pushing the chair back, she would make move to rise, her gaze flicking past him and zeroing in upon the door behind him. "It was swell but alas my free time has come to an end. " Reaching up, she would drag the hood of the cloak over her copper colored locks and then rise in one fluid motion. "Do try to stay out of trouble this go around idiot.."

A wink was given before she moved around the table and swiftly headed towards the door, hoping to put as much distance between the two of them. Considering certain pesky influences liked to get in the way of her work.

Lord Strava Lord Strava

His world froze. The spirits bound to him ceased their bickering. They were bound to him and so could feel the absolute storm raging inside of the reborn man. His eyes dropped to the table. He didn't watch her move, ignoring it all.

Ok this could be any number of events..

What the hell was happening...

Was this woman...

He had heard Den was dead...

When she moved swiftly toward the door, he would nimbly vault the table between them with intent to grab her wrist and spin her. If successful she would find herself pinned almost fearfully against the wall. Like she was delicate, capable of breaking at the smallest breath. His eyes taking her in, questions evident.

Even if she slipped his grip and they continued chase, he would readily do so. This was more important now. If there was a connection, he needed to know.

His mouth moved silently, unable to form coherent words a moment.

Cassia Cassia

She knew he would react the way he did and so when he would reach for her she would dance back out of his grasp. An Elegantly crafted brow would arch as she glanced down her nose at him. "No, no. The last time you pinned me to a surface it resulted in children. ~"

Watching him, she studied him, eyes taking him in intently, roaming over his face and burning him to her memory. This would probably be the first and last time she allowed him to find her. Even if she resulted to desperate measures to ensure it. No, she had far too much work to accomplish to allow feelings to get in her way and distract her. Reaching out, she would almost caress his cheek before pulling back and pivoting upon her heel she would glance over her shoulder and glare at him. "Don't follow me. "

A simple warning to him, one she hoped he would actually follow.

Lord Strava Lord Strava

Fine. Don't follow? Fine.

The floorboards beneath his feet suddenly creaked, hard and low. Then the roof overhead did as well. The raw explosive power blasting from him destroyed the points beneath his feet, leaving him hovering in the same spot.

His arms bent as he reached deep down, far inside. He drained his power and then he drained the Spirits. With this he also reached out tendrils of Force Drain. Everything would provide the power.

This was his most prime skill. His weapons skills were peak. His martial arts prowess Apex. But his mind. It had been bent and broken, rebuilt until it was indestructible. The mind of Voracitos being the only mind he had ever sought to fool, that he could not. He could rip whatever he wanted from whom he wanted. Or ensnare those he sought.

As it was, his newest goal manifested around them powerfully. This was not just a mental projection any longer. Smokey colors swirled and melded around them. The surrounding's changed and altered until they once again stood outside their old estate on Val'hala..

Their daughters in the background playing.

The spell was so potent even he couldn't see beyond it without effort. Their girls playing could be heard from the distance.

His breathing was shallow a moment. Moving to a safe point on solid ground, he muttered with a slight slur, "When will my full power return. God's above."

Shaking his head, he held out a hand. She would come to him. He knew it. She knew it. Even if this vision around them brought corporeal for the time being couldn't draw her heartstrings, she would need to allow herself time for it to fade. Either she came or he did.

Stepping closer, he kept his hand out, "Come here." They were reliving the last memory he had before one of his daughters had been shot back in a freak accident that resulted in her body aging rapidly. This was a time when he was turning truly calm and grey.

Cassia Cassia

The only feeling he would get from her was anger. The scene before them didn't garner a reaction at all. Whipping her head up she would openly glare at him, eyes flashing with a murderous intent. "I don't have time to be wasting playing catch up with you!" Snapping at him, her words held a harsh edge to them. She refused to move, opting to blatantly ignore him and the scene before her, she would stand her ground and wait for the moment that she could leave.

Taking a deep breath, she would close her eyes and go about blatantly ignoring him. Childish perhaps yes, but he had no right showing up and getting in the way of her business. He could of at least waited until maybe she wasn't so busy.

No, she would not come. She would blatantly ignore him for the time being lest she lash out and do or say something she might potentially feel shoddy about later. No, she would not play his game or appease him. She had far to much to do.

Lord Strava Lord Strava

A sigh escaped his lips, before he softly said, "Come to me Den." At that he took another step closer. Without saying more, the past them, the two of them from this illusion, moved past. The Damien if old spoke to that woman he loved so much. Both held different bodies and attitudes.

But love. So much of it too.

Ignoring past Damien, current Damien stepped closer, "My love... I thought you dead... Come here." He took another step. Would she listen? Acquiesce as he wanted? Or would he need to come the whole way. He believed he could get past her stubbornness. Make her come to him. show she felt the bond still to.

The love.

"How I have missed you. How I have.."

Cassia Cassia

Opening her eyes she would give him a look that if looks could kill would send him right back to the void. Moving forward, she would stop until she was right before him. Reaching out, she violently shoved him.

"You." That one word was the beginning of a tirade that would make even the bravest men run.

"In all technicalities I could very well leave an not think anything of it. Marriage is til death do we part. We both died idiot. You're lucky I hold love for you. Or My blade would find a hole between your ribcage."
Lord Strava Lord Strava

Damien lunged forward, pushing his wife to the ground, from which he placed his nose against her hair and breathed deeply. She still smelled like drugs. Like her old self. Like love.

"Shut up. You ain't gonna leave me." Damien said into her hair and then rolled so she was atop his torso. She could move away if she wished. She wouldn't though.

"Use the blade then, my love." Damien murmured, his cockiness evident. But beyond it was a difference in the air. The way coloring can dye water or liquids, his love began to permeate the air. It didn't change from the darkness he weilded like a weapon. It bolstered it instead.

His emotion was powerful. And she his heart that beat to release these emotions.

Cassia Cassia

As much as he annoyed her he still had the ability to bring about a smile to her lips. Reaching down, she would grasp his chin lightly and give a light tug, turning his head this way and that almost as if she was studying him.

"You're still a damn headache. You know this right?"

Lips twitched in amusement, eyes watching him intently. Shifting and then rolling off of him just to bring his cockiness down a bit, she would plop down on the ground beside him. Placing her palms down in time ground behind her, she would soon lean back onto them, basking in the short lived silence before she knew he would sadly open his mouth once more.

Lord Strava Lord Strava

Last edited:
Damien smiled and climbing up, he offered the lady a hand. Already his stance was more firm and ready, all the while the illusion dissipated. When they both were up he moved back toward the door of the place.

"Come my love, we will go handle your business." Holding the door open, he would follow her out, "Two powers are always better than one." He offered and went to slide his arm around her waist, his hand on her hip.

Thinking of her as she had been as she was now, it all was a clashing image. This was not Den. But it obviously was Den. She smelled like her, but polar opposite. Felt the same against his hip, but was all around different.

Cassia Cassia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom