Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question How is everyone liking the [div] tag?

People skip my posts regardless of whether I have Div coding or not, so disabling them or limiting them doesn't really matter to me. lol

If they're limited - that's fine by me, as I've been pretty simplistic with my coding anyways. As mentioned by Valeria - it provides a nice contrast for some of the colour codes that don't really work well with the grey hue of the background. With that being said however, I do agree with others that those posts made by people who pour more effort into the aesthetics of their reply, rather than it's content... is a bit too much at times.

Also, to those who keep breaking the pages on mobile? Please, for the love of all that is holy - use the following code at the beginning of your div codes.
Code:
[div=max-width:

I'm with Darth Metus Darth Metus and Tefka Tefka on this one. On one hand, this is a new feature and people are still tinkering with it, so it will level off in time. On the other hand, the community has, so far, done a good job at self-policing when it comes to its use, the recent invasion coming to mind as a good example. A discussion was started, people made edits, everyone was happy in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom