Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I met my bonnie L.A.S.S

Planet Biitu - Sundown

“Did you see that, his head just exploded.” The young Biituian woman said in shock as BB approach.

“Well yeah, that’s what happens when you shoot it with a DC-19.” BB said mockingly.

“What? No wait did you…?” She asked.

“You were screaming for help and he was trying to take rip off your dress. I was not going to let him hurt you.” BB said.

“He was drunk, and maybe getting rough, but I had it under control.” She replied exasperated.

BB walked over to the headless man and with his foot rolled him over exposing the knife he still clutched in his dead hand.

“Where did that come from… he was going to kill me?” She asked on seeing the knife.

BB didn't answer and instead knelt down to started going through the dead man's things. Taking a money clip from his waist pocket he did a quick count of the credits before tossing it to her.

“He's a liar to, didn't even have enough to pay you in full." BB said as he started to look around the clearing for something. “Say have you seen that briefcase thing he was carrying, it looked fancy.”

“Pay me in full, why what type of girl do you think I am.” She said with a tone of false indignation.

“The same type who tucks a dead mans money clip into her bra, but don't worry I'm a big fan of your work.” BB said as he removed the remaining items of value from the corps.

“You little pervert, you have been spying on me haven't you?” She asked in disgust.

BB didn't much care what she thought. He knew his shot was too close to the settlement and the security forces would soon be out to investigate. But like all good survivalist he wanted to waste nothing and knew that case the dead man was carrying was of value.

“Dammit hun, I have no time for arguing morality with you, now have you seen that case?” BB said roughly.

All too soon his question was answered but not in the way either he or the girl he saved expected.

BB’s shoulder bag began to vibrate causing him to open the main pouch and see what was causing the disturbance. Rummaging through mixture of newly acquired trinkets and personal possessions he came across a handheld datapad that seemed to be going crazy.

Looking at the screen a message was repeating itself over and over again.

*** IMPORTANT *** I’M OVER BY THE ROMELIC BUSH BEHIND YOU. PUT THE EARPIECE YOU TOOK FROM OMARC IN YOUR EAR SO WE CAN TALK. ***IMPORTANT*** I’M...

Figuring he had little to lose he sifted through his bag again till he found earpiece and put it in.

“Hello?” BB said turning to look behind him.

“I’m right here, what are you looking at?” the Biituian girl asked confused by BB actions.

BB held up his pointer finger to his lips motioning for the girl to be silent. No sooner had he done that than a new voice began to talk to him.

“Listen kid I don’t have much time, walk over and put me in your bag.” The female voice said.

“Put you in my bag? What?” BB asked.

“The metal case, look I’m blinking now, pick me up before they get here.” She continued.

BB saw the flashing lights and followed it to the case he was searching for. Picking it up with both hands he noted it was heavy for it’s relatively small size.

“OK now what?” he asked placing the case in his over-sized bag.

“Tell them you're a bounty hunter.” She said.

“Tell who, what?” he began to say but was interrupted when group of security officers burst through the forest and into the clearing where he, the girl he save, and the bloody corps Omarc lay.

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Hands up and nobody move!” The lead security office said point his gun at BB. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“He did it! He killed Omarc, arrest him.” The young Biituian girl screamed. [/SIZE]

“What!?!” BB replied. “I save your fracking life and this is how you repay me?”

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Forget the tramp, say you’re a bounty hunter Kid.” The voice shouted through the earpiece.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Drop the gun and get on the ground!” the lead officer said again, this time surrounded by four of his companions all with weapons trained on BB. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Bounty Hunter…” BB stammered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“What?” the office said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“I’m a bounty hunter.” BB said again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Proof, show it to me now or get on the ground!” The office continued to shout. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Proof is on the data pad kid, just hand it over and you'll be set.” The voice in the earpiece said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]BB slowly place his rifle down on the ground before reaching for the datapad and handing it to the head officer. Taking the palm pad the officer studied it before handing it off to one of his subordinates.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“They're going to check on your credentials, but I already have their wireless sliced. Everything gonna checkout, so when they ask about the bounty tell them you're willing to split is with them if they make final delivery.” The voice said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Who are you.” BB asked under his breath.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Names Lass kid," [/SIZE]she said. "But no more talking to me while others are around. You don't want to seem crazy.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom