Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved How do I delete my account

Is your other account Skellege Nauss Skellege Nauss ?

Only the admins can delete an account. One will be along shortly to help you I am sure. In the meantime I can give you some advice for any future characters you may wish to create.

I think It is against the rules to have more than one account. You are supposed to make sub accounts. At least that used to be the rule.

To add a sub-account click on the icon of your character at the top left. You should see sub accounts in the drop down menu. That’s how you are supposed to add alts so they are linked together.

Is your other account Skellege Nauss Skellege Nauss ?

Only the admins can delete an account. One will be along shortly to help you I am sure. In the meantime I can give you some advice for any future characters you may wish to create.

I think It is against the rules to have more than one account. You are supposed to make sub accounts. At least that used to be the rule.

To add a sub-account click on the icon of your character at the top left. You should see sub accounts in the drop down menu. That’s how you are supposed to add alts so they are linked together.
Thanks, but it's already been sorted out! Have an enjoyable existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom