Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How come Zenoma Sekot is on the map twice?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
If I'm reading the map right there's a planet named Zenoma Sekot on space O1(Top right near the Imperial Remnant) and another planet named Zenoma Sekot on space H18(South West of Rakata Prime). I know Zenoma's a living planet, and I'm pretty sure it can move a little, but I don't think it's supposed to be on two widely different spaces.

Well this is actually very simple.

Initially in SW canon we see it at the edge of known space. The northern sector you see. This is in a book that has Vergere, is about Anakin and Obi-Wan. It also introduces the Vong... (well I think the book was published after Vector Prime but in timeline it is the first). It then moves. When it moves it goes to the place you see it in the unknown regions. Typically on maps it is referred to as Klasse something or other because that is the system it went to. Anyways. There is your answer.

Cira

C
Well.. it tends to move around. That's the thing. So it will be whoever gets that specific one "first"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom