Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Hovik Zodiss the Dar'manda

Hovik Zodiss

H
NAME: Hovik Zodiss | Hovik Cadera
e06935cd1fd3459a5775f8a66cc3941f.jpg

Alias:
_ The Dar'manda _
_ The Son of Arasuum _
_ The Disgraced _
_ The Hunter _

Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Residence: None | Homeless.

Motto: "What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger."

FACTION: [N.A] | Formerly: Clan Cadera

RANK: Civilian | Mercenary | Beggar | Mandalorian Warrior

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male.

HEIGHT: [6'1]

WEIGHT: 205lbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Fair

FORCE SENSITIVE: N

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
50px-Trait_blademaster.png
Adept Blademaster: Whether Scimitar, Machete or Dagger - Hovik has trained himself extensively around the art of swordsmanship; practicing with his former Mandalorian Comrades & enemies, he has proven himself to be an elite-level duelist and bladesman via the implementation of various combat arts into his fighting style.

60px-Trait_flexible_leader.png
All-Around Battlefield Commander: Alongside his skills as an hand-on warrior, Hovik has spent days researching and studying tactical geniuses of various cultures and the art of general warfare. He has the mind and leadership skills to command garrisons with irrelevance to situations, whether Urban or Open-Field, Light or Heavy, you can rely on this individual for battles.

60px-Trait_depressed.png
Poor Mental State: Because of his disgraceful circumstances of exile from his Mandalorian Clanship and status as Dar'manda, more so his state of homelessness, Hovik mental state has been strained to the maximum which has been hindering his everyday life.

Trait_stubborn.png
Compulsive: Hovik has been described by most as a compulsive individual, acting in certain situations not on logic but on emotions and alike which can work in opposition to his welfare which can prove to be fatal one day.

APPEARANCE: Hovik before his exile was known to sport a clean shaven face and buzzcut with a fitted suit of Mandalorian-Style armor though after being exiled and stripped of his status, he sports clothing accustom to a low-level street thug or civilian, simple jackets and pants. Over his shoulder he holds a sack full of unspecified items and his face has become rough with his hair growing out of control.

BIOGRAPHY: "I'd rather not speak on my past but Hut'uun, Aruetii - Those are what my brothers call me now. They accused me of being a kinslayer and disgrace to both the clan and culture. It - He committed actions, nobody believed, he forced my hand." - [CIVIL CONSTABULARY DOSSIER, INTERROGRATION FILE XXX] MIRP |

EQUIPMENT: Beskad Blade

SHIP:
No.

KILLS: MIRP

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom