Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Verd | Information

GIv6Z7G.jpg

V E R D

The origins of House Verd are hazy at best.

With the ravages of the Gulag Plague came a tremendous loss of life and knowledge. Old stories that were passed down by oral tradition were erased in the vicious epidemic. From what ancestral records remain, one can glean pieces of when and how House Verd came to be. Eons ago, their formation was tied to the original clash between the Death Watch and the True Mandalorians. It is presumed that the first generation seceeded from a larger Clan, most likely due to ideological differences, before taking up the Mando'a word for Warrior as their name thenceforth. For whom they fought is a fact, sadly, lost to time.

Although few stories from before the Plague exist, what is known is how Clan Verd began to grow following the Darkness. As the Galaxy healed, the Verd built a reputation for themselves by venturing out into "unclean" space. Their voyages brought back salvage and supplies to the intentionally-isolated Mandalore - until such time as the Darkness finally broke. From thenceforth, Clan Verd served as a Vanguard of sorts whilst the Mandalorians expanded their territory - putting their willingness to boldly charge into hostile scenarios to exceptional use.

Over time and the course of many battles did the numbers of Clan Verd swell - to the point where their banner came to be carried by others. In particular, alliances of blood were forged with Clan Carrick and Clan Akaata, forming a new, Mandalorian House. Together, they served Manda'yaim faithfully until the days of her near-destruction in recent history. Now, as the ash has settled, House Verd has found itself in a strange place. As her members are blessed with the Force, to return to Mandalore under the current regime would mean being "cured" or being killed outright.

And so, for the time being, House Verd has chosen Exile.

I N F O R M A T I O N

Sigil: The Ram's Skull
Headquarters:
  • Mandalore (Ancestral)
  • Ryloth (Exile)
Elders: The Generation of the Alor's Sire
  • Urakto "Raki" Verd | Former Alor
  • [member="Desmond Verd"]
Vode: The Generation of the Alor
  • Isley Verd ([member="Darth Metus"]) | Alor
  • Oron Verd ([member="Darth Rixas"])
  • Ginnie Verd ([member="Leto Vos"])
  • Xander Carrick
  • [member="Aedan Miles"]
  • [member="Keira Ticon"]
Ade: The Generation of the Alor's Children & Grandchildren
  • [member="Adela Verd"]
  • [member="Amaya Cardei"]
  • [member="Anastasia Verd"]
  • [member="Avaritia Daemon"]
  • [member="Deneve Verd"]
  • [member="Delilah Keyes"]
  • [member="Ithiel Verd"]
  • [member="Lunn"]
  • [member="Mór-rioghain"]
  • [member="Meritephia Lothaneos"]
  • [member="Nilia Saavilin"]
  • [member="Never Verd"]
  • [member="Nyx"]
  • [member="Riggs"]
  • [member="Runi Verin"]
  • Zephyr Carrick
yV5gihA.gif

OOC: If I missed anyone, let me know below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom