Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Verd Hangar and Armoury

Status
Not open for further replies.
3FDwz3l.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Image Source: Me
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Development Thread: If Necessary
  • Primary Source: N/A
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: House Verd Hangar and Armoury
  • Headquarters: Hapes
  • Locations:
    Iziz
  • Dxun

[*]Operations:
  • Ship Design
  • Ship Manufacturing
  • Handheld Weapons

[*]Tier: 2
DESCRIPTION

Amaya Verd created HVHAR after meeting [member="Ashin Karrde"]. She learned that her mother was, in fact, Lady Ajira Cardei. Through this knowledge and of course an inheritance the young Mandalorian woman decided to create HVHAR for two reasons the first was so she could start producing vessels for her people and secondly so she could once more bring light to the Verd name. HVHAR works exclusively for the Mando'ade working to ensure that her people have the vessels that they need and are able to repair them as well. Amaya is willing to accept contracts outside of the Mando'ade but will more than likely charge more for those who are not Mandalorians than those who are.

RATIONALE

Growing up on Taris doesn't teach you anything about creating a company. Nor does it teach you anything about managing it, thusly she turned to Amaya turned to Ashin for assistance. When Ashin was not around she turned to [member="Deneve Verd"] and other members of the Verd and (extended) Rekali family for assistance. The young woman needed a place to be able to more adequately repair her ship the Auli'i a modified Mantis-type freighter salvaged from Taris. While making the repairs on Bespin she noted she could mass produce it but to do so would require funding. Funding that as a salvager, engineer and wandering warrior did not provide but being a noble from Naboo did.

Subsidiaries:

• N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom