Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private House Io: The Peace Gesture

Agatha busily applied burn treatments as Mila Io Mila Io stabilized her patient. He was severely burned, she injected him with a number of medicines while preparing grafts of synthskin. The process took 14 minutes and she was mostly on autopilot, due to how efficient she worked, coupled with superhuman speed, her Organic database looping how Mila Io Mila Io had squeezed her hands. With it lanced hot guilt at what her Mother had asked her to participate in.

Finally, the patient was stabilized. The grafts had taken. Then in was the next patient, this one suffering from a broken arm. Agatha told Mila she would handle this one and fixed this easily, pulling out a fresh syringe, pulling off her glove, leaking green enzymes from her exposed flesh into the hyperderm, and injecting it into the patient.

(Squick Level 451 reached!)

Next one in however did require Mila's help.

Another Medical Nuetralizer, a different looking woman from Agatha rolled in another patient.

"This one needs an eye transplant, says he declined a Cybernetic."

"Requisite sample?" Agatha asked.

The other woman wearing the same type of Dark Blue Catsuit handed her a vial of the patient's blood, which Agatha immediately drank, and her left eye's surface started to ripple as it began customizing itself to the patient's DNA. This process would take a few hours, so Agatha requested he wait while she and Mila treated other patients, which ranged from severe fractures and blaster wounds and damage from chemical attacks. All tricky, challenging work. But eventually they got back to the eye patient.

"Mila, we're still critically low on painkillers, so I need you to ease his discomfort with the Force." Agatha requested, as she got on a gurney, and the other Medical Nuetralizer began surgically removing her left eye, also taking out the damaged eye of the patient, and putting the new eye in...

There is a hole in my head.

House Io: The Peace Gesture

Tags: Agatha Io Agatha Io
Medical Robe

Turning her full attention to the patient now, fading notions of how nice it felt to touch Agatha’s hand. There was no time for that now, as her force healing needed to be reeled back, as Agatha’s healing stimulants mended the man in question rather well.

She wasn’t much of a healer, well not really in the practical sense, but she found it wasn’t too terribly difficult to do so. Working alongside Agatha, Mila felt a familiarity coming over her. Though she hadn’t a clue why, this whole situation felt oddly familiar, had she done this before? There was little time to dwell on it.

Being asked to use the force to dim another patients pain, Mila didn’t even give a verbal acknowledgment, merely moving to do just that with the force. Encapsulating the man with the Force, she focused on keeping his pain receptors suppressed, as she waited Agatha to finish the grizzly task she was faced with.

The surgery took a few minutes but eventually, Agatha sat up, being given a pink, heart shaped eyepatch as the patient was whisked away to recover.

So it went for the next two hours, until Agatha's shift ended. Medical Nuetralizers, while possessing a technically near tireless design, could still get emotionally exhausted.

Agatha leaned against a wall after washing her hands clean.

"Mila, you were an immense help to us, today. We deeply appreciate your aid. Are you hungry?" Agatha asked. "I make a mean bowl of vegetable soup..."

Plus I get to watch that lovely jaw work as you eat... she thought to herself.

"Also got a wonderful music selection."

Half of which are sexy romance songs with lots of saxophone music. came another, private thought.

"We can even work on getting you more suitable clothes."

CATSUIT TIME!

Mila Io Mila Io

There is a hole in my head.

House Io: The Peace Gesture

Tags: Agatha Io Agatha Io
Medical Robe

Having finished the surgery, Mila was in the midst of mellowing herself out, winding down from the stress of having to perform a complicated surgery. She took to washing her hands, curious of what Agatha was commenting about. “It was nothing, you asked for aid and I gave it. I suspect you could have managed just fine without me.” She smiles, moving to dry her hands, as she pondered the offer. “Hmmm, vegetable soup? I have not had that I don’t think. I suppose I could accept.” She agreed, looking to Agatha now with an expression of curiosity. “Hm, new clothes?” She mused, stepping in front of Agatha. “I’m not sure if they have my size.” She said with a hint of amusement, taking her hand and planting it on her hip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom