Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Devreaux of the Juvex Sector [Interest Check]

Yoru Shakou

It's always enjoyable to look towards the small sometimes forgotten Sectors that can be overlooked when it comes to the grand scheme of a galaxy spanning rp. While this is an evolution of the original idea of the Devreaux family that I posted earlier; it is still going to be slightly different. Rather than having it a tight family, it'll be a House established during the time between the Legacy Era and the Gulag Virus era in the Juvex and Senex Sector. The basis still remains, a House out to seek its own fortune to place its own members in higher standing.

I suppose the question remains if there is any interest in joining House Devreaux, or if there is interest in providing an ally or adversary in terms of another Ancient House in the region. The article does read that there were at least seventeen Ancient Houses in the Sector; of course with the time line I took some minor liberty in having the ancient houses rise and fall with new ones coming on the scene or older ones joining together for safety and security.

Still, the Senex and Juvex Sector is an untapped well of potential that could bring new stories to the site beyond just the over arching galaxy spanning wars and conflicts. Sometimes its nice to run a little campaign or bit of conflict between a handful of houses in a smaller section of the galaxy. After all, I'm sure the common noble houses have their own problems to contend with.

I understand that the same basis of this idea is being seen in the Houses of Serenno thread; and I'll admit that it pushed me a bit towards this idea.

Yoru Shakou

I had trouble as well since out site map does not show the Senex and Juvex Sectors. It took some doing; on the map though I placed a rough estimate of it being just above Belsavis and just below Abraxas. @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Ya, found a comparison map right before you posted, Youre right between OP and Fringe space so ya. Even if you were in one of their spaces i would be happy to make trade offers and what not, and do a IC thread if youre up to it. @[member="Idonia Devreaux"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom