Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hostile Negotiations

"Not lie?" The Zabrak would let out a laugh as he took ahold of [member="Darth Arcanix"] 's hand. Bringing it closer, he would make sure the palm was up as he would bring around the Sith made dagger. "Sith not lying to their apprentices is far from the norm for myself. And this, well.." The dagger would be brought around, pressing against her palm. All it would take is a light push and the blade would cut in.

But instead, the red man burst out into laughter, pulling the dagger away. He seemed in an uncontrollable fit, speaking in between his joyous laughs. "You were actually going to let me draw blood! Don't you know anything about blood rituals of the Sith? I could of used that blood to make a poison or something to target only you!" He kept on laughing before whiping away a tear. "You, you are too trusting. This we will have to work on."

"Or perhaps I'm willing to risk it to make a point," Taeli said calmly. She did know about the stuff he was talking about, but she wasn't too concerned of such a thing being used on her by enemies right now. She was too low profile and not a high value target compared to others, even if she was a Sith Lady.

[member="Krest"] seemed to find the whole situation amusing, which annoyed her slightly but she kept that from showing in any way on her person or Force presence.

"And perhaps trust actually is something that is needed, lack of trust and honor have always been a problem among the Sith after all."

"I like you. Beautiful and honorable." That was all Krest said with a rather large grin on his face. Despite his apparent mastery of the Force, he seemed much more childish now that he was relaxed. Turning his gaze from [member="Darth Arcanix"] he would cast a glance down to his empty tea glass. "Well, may this partnership bear it's fruit! I look forward to working with ya."

"I feel it will be an interesting partnership, [member="Krest"]," Taeli replied, nodding to herself. Very interesting indeed. "And I certainly hope it bears fruit, otherwise all sorts of plans and such will never get off the ground and the Sith will remain the same. We can't allow such a thing to perpetuate any further, but I'll be doing what I can for Minna and laying the ground work on my side."

Getting up, she smiled at the Zabrak.

"I wish you a good day and hope you have a productive time yourself in dealing with the idiots on your side of the spectrum."

With that, she made to sweep out of the cantina and back towards the hanger containing her ship. She had things to do and plans to make, now that she had such an interesting opportunity presented to her.

The red man would get up himself as she did, and before she turned away he would reach out to take ahold of her hand. His blue eyes, once hard, seemed soft as he studied her form, but there was nothing to discern what exactly he was thinking. Rather all of a sudden he would speak up, the softest of smiles on his lips. "You know, you're actually kind of beautiful. I'm glad this didn't end in blood. I'd hate myself for destroying something so pleasant to look at." With a slight wink, Krest would lean down, kissing the top of her hand. "It truly has been a pleasure to get to know you. Perhaps I shall learn your real name one day." Releasing her hand, he would stand back up, stretching out. "And I'll make sure things go well with my idiots."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"You are shameless, aren't you Krest?" she said, allowing a soft smile to form on her lips. "Maybe if you're lucky, you'll learn my real name, but that is a long way off."

The Zabrak was rather handsome, and the darkness that tinged him was interesting. He would make a valuable ally, both now and after. Plans within plans after all. Still, his promise to deal with the idiots on his side certainly gave her some hope for changing things between the major powers, but maybe not to what [member="Krest"] would be expecting.

"Until we meet again, Krest," she said, letting her hand slip out of his, the feeling of his lips still lingering on the skin. Pulling the hood more over her head, she left the cantina, thinking many thoughts about the future.

"You call it shameless, I call it being polite." There was a light laugh from the red man before he turned back to his own drink. As any Sith would know, you had to make your own plans, always just in case there was something to go wrong on another s part. Sitting at this bar he would begin to make his own, but he was hopeful this.. Pact would work out with [member="Darth Arcanix"] . Her goal was truly his own after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom