Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopping in...!

Hello,

I'm new here and thought I would offer everyone a wave! I'm generally a big science-fiction/fantasy nerd and Star Wars happens to be up there in things I want to roleplay in. I tried another site similar to this once though and things didn't work out because of how busy I became... hoping it works out here. Thanks for having me (if I'm even welcome)!

I most certainly will!
Right now I'm just reading through the rules, just to make sure I don't cross any lines before/after creating a character. ^_^

I actually do have a question... do we have need of Twi'leks or Zabrak's? Either of those are among my favorite races (I have a few others).

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome Bunny. Please make as many aliens as you want. You can create many Sub-Accounts for your Characters to use. It's kinda awesome.

Have fun while you're here! Enjoy. :D

[member="A Bunny"] - You may create a character of any race or species you see fit. There is no approval system when it comes to characters or their biographies/character sheets. :)

Alongside the classic Star Wars species out there, we also have a wide variety of custom-made species created in the Factory by members of this site. Feel free to have a look around.

Enigma said:
@A Bunny

You.

OH GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE I MUST HAVE YOU SO I CAN CUDDLE AND SNUGGLE WITH YOUR FUZZY CUTENESS :D
Super-Cute-Bun-Mode Activate!

I should also have my first character done within the hour! Just working on some photoshop to make the template a bit more fancy for my liking... Going for a Zabrak! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom