Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope(ask OOC to join)

XxkenykenxX

Ken Skywalker | The Old Skywalker
ldpYAhA.jpg

Planet:Hoth
Time:3:57 PM
Date: December 1, 858 ABY
It was a normal day for the rebel miners.
They were harvesting ice when suddenly they found something.
They found a Jedi, frozen and it looks like the Jedi was reaching for his Lightsaber, which is near his hand.
They got him out and Heated him for 3 days.
When he woke up, he was shocked at where he is.
There was a table, chairs, books, and a window at the white blue room.
A rebel came in and saw the Jedi was awake.
The Jedi was shivering in coldness.
"Where am I?", asked the Jedi.
"One of the medic bays at the rebel camp on Hoth", replied the Rebel.
"Oh, ok", the Jedi said.
He went outside with a jacket and he saw the rebels work.
He immediately sees himself in the night of Hoth as his Lightsaber was activated and was faced with a Sith Lord with a crimson red Lightsaber.
He immediately found him fallen into ice and immediately gets back outside the medic bay.
"I was trapped in ice...but for how long?", Thought the Jedi.
He goes back into the bay and tells the rebel what Year it is.
The rebel replied "Its currently 858 ABY.".
The Jedi Was shocked.
He was in ice for more than 800 years.
He then walked to his bed and layed down and wondered.
"It can't be...What could have happend after all this time?", He wondered as the another rebel brought him Roasted Meat and Blue Milk
"Thank You", The Jedi said as he eats his heal.
After he finished his meal, he went to a rebel to ask where a quiet room is.
The rebel replied that a quiet room is at room 17.
"Ok, thanks", The Jedi said as he went to room 17, but not before asked by the first rebel.
"What is your name, sir?", asked the rebel.
"Im Ken, Ken Skywalker, pleased to meet you, what's your name?", Replied the Jedi.
"Im James, pleased to meet you too, You may continue.", The Rebel answered.
Ken goes into room 17 and tries to contact the remaining Jedi's as he came upon a faint, yet familiar energy.
After sensing it, Ken meditates as he regains his strength.

Planet:Hoth
Time:6:50 PM
Date:December 1, 858 ABY
A rebel found another Jedi frozen but was carrying a Lightsaber and oddly, a Stormtrooper Blaster and was wearing some traces of stormtrooper general armor, knowing it was a former Stormtrooper General.
The rebels also melted the ice that froze the Jedi as the Jedi felt a familiar presence in his unconsciousness.
The Jedi woke up suprized, as he found himself inside Kylo Ren's Mask as he couldn't control himself as he watched movement coming from him that sliced what looks like rebels.
He woke up in fear in a bed in white in a room consisted of a table, a chair, a desk, and a window.
He wondered where his items are when a rebel entered the room.
"Hello sir, are you ok?", asked the rebel.
"Yes, but who are you?", asked the Jedi.
"Im Dale", Replied the Rebel "Who are you?".
"Im Jake Skywalker", Replied the Jedi.
"Hmm...We found another Skywalker hours ago...", Replied Dale.
Jake was shocked and relived as he heard but he thought it might be Luke.
"What is his name?", asked Jake.
"Ken Skywalker", Replied Dale.
Jake was really relived as he heard it but knew something wasn't right.
He can't feel the other people he knows except only one.
"Just Ken....Have we been in ice for so long?", Jake Thinks.
"It appears you haven't known that you and him have been in ice for more than 800 years.
"WHAT?!", Jake Shouts in shock>
"This is insane...", Jake says.
"Dont worry, I can tell you everything that has happend.", Dave Says.
Dave tells everything that has happend from 835 ABY until now.
Jake gets serious and asks where Ken is.
Dave tells Jake that Ken is at room 17 and he is currently meditating right now.
Jake contacts Ken in the Force and tells him everything that happend from 835 ABY and everything he has known.
| [member='XxkenykenxX'] |

XxkenykenxX

Ken Skywalker | The Old Skywalker
"Yes, I know", replied Ken to Jake.
"Our father is mostly dead considering it has been approximately a century right now.", Ken told Jake.
Ken sat up after an hour of meditating and goes outside to see what is going on.
James was outside watching the sunset.
"You know, I could take you to the remaining Jedi's Planet and Get yourself protecting the Galaxy.", James said.
"I would certainly like that. Its just...I've been wondering if there is still a Skywalker.", Replied Ken.
"Skywalker.....It's been a long time since I've heard that name...", James replied.
"No, there isn't one.", James Said as Ken sat down on a chair.
"So it's only me and Jake...", Ken told James and James asks him if he is a Skywalker.
"Yes, yes I am. The son of Luke Skywalker.", Ken said as James was shocked to hear this.
"You are Luke's son?", Asks James, "No wonder you survived...but Jake is one, right?".
"Well...Not before his rebellion to the First Order", Ken says.
"What rebellion?", James asks, "His turn from the Dark Side to the Light, You see, He was once a stormtrooper Officer which was taken from his home planet of Jakku because he was Force Sensitive and supposed to be a secret weapon of the First Order...He saw the cruel act of the Sith and First Order, He didn't want any part of it...He rebelled and became a Rebel General but father saw his abilities in the Force and makes him a part of our Jedi Family.", Ken told James before a ship which is Similar to Leia's Original Ship but with more features landed and met up with James.
"You alright commander?", Says a rebel officer as the Rebels emerges from the ship.
"Yes, You coming Ken?", James Asks as Ken views the sun setting.
"I'm coming...How about Jake?", asks Ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom