Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hooked on a Feeling | Hadion

mJo1eUW.png

Luna gave a bit of a lopsided grin at the compliment on the food as well as the comment on the scar. She had to admit, the man had more to him than she had originally thought. He had seemed so superficial and while the young Smuggler didn’t still doubt that about him, it seemed, at least to her, he had two sides. Perhaps they were more alike than she had realized. But her grin turned to a bit of a frown as Hadion went on to explain how his ship got its name. He may not have overly shown it, but she could sense and see by small things that it bothered him. Luna could relate. Rast had taken everything from her growing up. Her father had abandoned her. And there was no one else in the Galaxy she could trust.

“ What about you Luna? That scar is not by choice. Surely." He’d be right about that. The freelancer’s words broke through her thoughts as she had begun to let her mind wander. Her emerald eyes met his green ones, forcing herself to be fair, as he had opened up to her. “You should see the other guy.” It was partially the truth. She had gotten all of her scars from Rast and in return, she’d given him one in return. “Someone I thought I could trust. Turns out your hit that one right on the nail. Can’t trust anyone.” She wanted to tell him more; Hadion seemed to get it but Luna couldn’t open herself up to that and she wasn’t about to ruin the time with her own problems. Giving a bit of a sigh, she got up, pulling out a bottle of some sort of rum she had picked up on one of her smuggling trips.

“How about this. We each share something- anything. A fact. An adventure. Something, even about ourselves, if we dare. One rule, however. This will be the hardest part for you…” She playfully pointed a finger at the man. “Keep it short. Can’t be more than a sentence or two. And every time we share, we have a little bit of this bad boy.” She held up the bottle, giving it a little shake. “AND to not have a repeat of last night, I promise to only have a few sips at a time.” Giving a big of grin, she slid back in next to him, a bit closer than she had while they were eating. Luna popped the cork out with her vibroblade before giving it a good sniff. “Good year, I can tell.” Sitting up a bit straighter, she decided to give an example. “Lancepyke is nasty. If you ever are offered it, DON’T eat it. Pretty sure you won’t be walking straight for a week.” Luna had issues with most seafood. With that, the young Smuggler took a small swig, before passing the bottle off to Hadion.

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Hadion Fare Hadion Fare

Hadion Fare

Totally your mom's new boyfriend
“Someone I thought I could trust. Turns out your hit that one right on the nail. Can’t trust anyone.”

Hadion felt that in his soul, but didn't show it but for a brief glimmer. Life was not for the sharing but the experiencing and then moving on. That was his intent anyway. Rum though. That was definitely for the sharing. With him having slid back into the booth, he found Luna soon joining and cozying up a little more than before. Releasing the saltiness that had been building up, Hadion leaned into the personal space invasion and propped his elbow up behind where she found her neck resting. The table wasn't quite high enough for him to be able to turn completely, but he leant into the closeness.

"Keep it short?" He said with a pained expression, "I don't do short..."

He listened with increasing incredulity as she revealed her secret. "Lancepyke tastes gross?" He said with a feigned disappointment, "that is so laaaaaame."

He nabbed the bottle out of her hand, and took an unhealthy swig. It's sickly sweat, slightly caramalized odour whacked him in the back of his throat. Trying not to gag, he took a sharp breath. "Small sips will be better," he whispered.

"There are very few places that I go back to more than once. I like to not retrace my steps. There is one exception," he said with a brow quirking in anticipation, "Zeltros is the best."

mJo1eUW.png

Luna gave a laugh at Hadion’s complaints of doing short responses. It had been the point; the challenge to make sure that each was taking enough small shots to keep the rounds going. Her emerald eyes gave a devious look and then she feigned a rather pouty look as her response had apparently been lame. And of course in the freelancer’s usual fashion of ‘go big or go home’, Luna only offered another smirk at the rum’s strong effect on the man. Nodding, she listened as he kept his response short, but to the point. "Zeltros is the best."

Luna scoffed some as she playfully snatched the bottle from Hadion’s hands, leaning in a bit some herself, her tone quiet, yet holding an equally playful note. “See, that’s not fair. ANYONE with a left tit or nut would always go back to Zeltros. Best place for the best nookie.” Luna’s nose scrunched up some as she thought of something to share. It took her a second before her face brightened some. “I am terrified of Gizkas… Those little frackers freak me out so much.” She gave a bit of a shudder at the thought of the little frog-like creatures. She took a bit of a long sip before passing it off to him, once more. “Alright, what are you gonna hit me with next?”

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Hadion Fare Hadion Fare

Hadion Fare

Hadion's face actually lit up. It wasn't a show. He wasn't putting on to impress anyone, but was simply and genuinely amused. "Gizkas?" He said midst chuckles, "oh. I had an infestation once. Bloody things are a nightmare to get rid of. No where near as bad as porgs. But afraid of them? That's...almost adorable."

He wasn't convinced that Luna would appreciate the label of adorable, but he threw it out anyway. Again, sincerity was its tone and intent.

A finger or two played with a couple of loose strands of hair sticking up from Luna's head. "Zeltrons have an unfair advantage in the nookie department though. Their pheremones are enough to convince anyone that a half decent lay was the best they'd had that year. Makes drug addicts out of all of us...but I can't say I'm not a willing accomplice."

He leaned back a bit, head resting against the bulkhead. What would he talk about?

"I think we should edit the rules of this game...I'll take a dare," he said with a evil grin.

mJo1eUW.png

"oh. I had an infestation once. Bloody things are a nightmare to get rid of. Nowhere near as bad as porgs. But afraid of them? That's...almost adorable." Luna furrowed her brow with her grin as Hadion seemingly found her fear on the amusing side. The young Smuggler stuck out her tongue and pretended to pout a bit at his response. However, she did take note on how his expression had changed, leaving her to see that there was a bit more to him.

The young Smuggler didn’t mind the fact that her hair was being played with, and it oddly enough felt good. Hadion smoke of Zeltros and the species’ pheromones leaving her expression to turn a bit devious. “Can’t say that I’m not a willing participant myself.” She’d visited once, not really remembering much about her stay as she had been drinking fairly heavily at that time.

"I think we should edit the rules of this game...I'll take a dare." Luna saw that grin and knew that the mood was about to shift. Getting up, her face twisting into a thoughtful expression as she paced for a moment before deciding on something. It was a bit dumb. A bit cheesy. But they both in the end, knew where this was all going, more than likely. Not to mention they weren’t young kids doing practical, silly dares for fun. Standing still, she let her backside rest on the dejarik table, her back to him as she spoke. “I...Dare you…” Luna thought about changing her mind but went with it. “To kiss me.”

•••

Hadion Fare

Before she had even finished the sentence, Hadion had already slid his legs out from behind the table and jumped to his feet. A few paces were taken away from Luna before spinning about to glare at her through squinting eyes. "Kiss you, huh?" He said, and followed up with a bite to his bottom lip as a look of faux-concern washed over his face, "that...wow...I didn't think you would..."

Hands folded into one another as the craddled the back of his head and he tilted his head back. He let out a long breath. "Damn. I was hoping...you know..."

The show of this being a 'difficult' request continued as he talk tentative seeming steps forward. But it all fell away with the final step. "Thought you would never ask," he said with a smirk. His hand rose to her cheek, gently brushing across the scar that clearly tormented her so.

There was always a moment of hesitation just before a kiss. Performance anxiety? Possibly. Or just saviouring the tension. More likely. Cupping the back of Luna's head in his hand, he pulled her forward into his lips general path and made what he would consider adequate contact, let it linger for a bit, gave a little lip and then backed away.

"OK...now you tell me something else about yourself."

mJo1eUW.png

Hadion tried to play up her dare as something hard to do. It was amusing and Luna gave all the bigger smirk for it, As he came closer, there wasn’t much of a height difference, leaving the Smuggler’s gaze to be on par with his. "Thought you would never ask." She hadn’t expected his touch to be as gentle as it was; she could feet against her long scar, almost causing her to want to pull away, her heart racing some out of what it stood for but she found she couldn’t.

Luna didn’t rush their kiss; instead, she let the tension between them rest there until their lips finally met. It was soft, lingering leaving her lips wanting more. She gave a soft smile, letting the space fall between them as she leaned back into the table behind her. It was then, he asked something of her; the young Smuggler almost didn’t catch it as her lips still tingled and her mind processing the scenario that usually played out much differently than that. Any moments spent with men were fast, and usually impersonable. But that kiss and touch had felt like anything but. "OK...now you tell me something else about yourself."

That she was on the run? Or the fact that everything she had done for the past fifteen years had been nothing but blocking everything out? Blinking for a moment, she gave a smirk, trying to buy herself a moment to think of anything. “I’ve practiced martial arts my whole life. Though, I know it didn’t look like it last night.” Her mind was still thinking about that kiss, leaving it hard for her to peel her eyes away from Hadion. As Luna went to reach for the bottle to take a drink and respond in kind, she found herself retracting her hand some, walking up slowly to the Freelancer. Her gaze locked on his before placing her hands on each side of his cheeks, gently pulling him in for another kiss. It wasn’t hard or forceful but passionate; letting him lead the way to find the nearest room.

•••

Hadion Fare

It was hard to kiss when he was grinning some much. With his right hand slipping to the small of Luna's back and holding her close, his other hand fumbled about for the nearby control to the guest quarters that were right off the galley. It wasn't a big ship, so he eventually found it without having to move at all. The door slid open just long enough for Hadion to pull Luna inside, and then the door slid closed behind them.

~~~~~~~~
Head hit pillow and his grin hadn't left. There was barely enough room for one on the cot, so Hadion soon felt himself falling towards the floor. He hit with a THUD, and an "OW."

Swipping something to cover himself, he ended up doing a poor job, as he stood to and found a seat on the fold out seating offered in the cramped guest quarters.

"So...that will be a pretty great story."

mJo1eUW.png

The cot in the guest room on the Freelancer’s ship had barely held one-person let alone two, for very long. Luna’s grin turned into a slight smirk and a wince when Hadion had found the floor rather than spare space next to the cot. "So...that will be a pretty great story." He wasn’t wrong at all. The time spent on the cot had been well spent, leaving Luna to roll on her side, blanket wrapped around her as she propped her head up with her hand.

She looked over at him, managing to find something to make him feel decent as she brushed a few strands of very messy white hair out of her face. “You could say that again.” Sitting up, throwing her long legs over the side of the cot, Luna fished for her clothes that were littered all over the floor along with his. She did her best to obscure the large scar that rested on her ribcage which wrapped around her back and stomach some. It was the largest out of the many scars that littered her body. They weren’t distracted, at this point leaving her to be more self-conscious of it, afraid it’d only lead to questions she didn’t want to answer.

“I take back what I said last night, at the Cantina Handsome. After what was just done, perhaps using my name isn’t the greatest option in your story.” A rather deviant smile spread across her face as she hopped into her undergarments, following her pants and top. She wasn’t shy other than her scar; covering her up would serve no purpose after everything. Sitting on the edge of the cot to throw on her boots, she averted her gaze so he could dress without her watching. Luna had to admit she wasn’t used to having a conversation after time spent with a counter partner; normally, she’d be gone before they woke up or at the very least there’d be a morning after and a rather casual breakfast or them taking off first thing.

It was as she was sitting there, waiting for Hadion to dress, Luna heard a faint beeping from her jacket pocket. Reaching down for it, which still rested on the floor, the young Smuggler gave a small groan as she ran her fingers through her hair to attempt to pull it out of her face. She held it up, clearly showing a holo version of her galactic calendar that had come upon her communicator. “Frack…” She muttered before shutting it off. “There’s a job I’m lined up to do and this thing keeps me in line.” She returned it to her pocket as she stood, stretched, and leaned in the door frame of the guest room giving him a long look. Her next job had been lined up before she had even touched down on Nar Shaddaa. It was some Hutt looking for a well seasoned Smuggler and a high-risk job. It offered a frack load of credits and she had jumped immediately on the offer. It did mean, however, there’d be little time to planetside in order to get everything in place and prepare for the job. “One bad thing about being in the stars is little time to have a bit of a reprieve.”

•••

Hadion Fare

“I take back what I said last night, at the Cantina Handsome. After what was just done, perhaps using my name isn’t the greatest option in your story.”

Hadion chuckled as he hopped back and fowards from one foot to another in the process of pulling on his clothes. "Yeah...there was pretty nasty things goin' on. Best no names are mentioned," he said with a shake of his head.

With his shirt slipped over his head, Hadion swung his jacket around his shoulders and slipped his arms in. Everything felt slightly off, but would settle in as he went about the rest of his evening.

"What time is it?" He asked when Luna said something about a job she had to get too.

He glanced at his chrono, and for a second did not register any urgency. Then there was s double take. "Wait...what? Ah hell...I've got an appointment too," he said before grabbing his thigh holster and strapping it to his leg, "our after dinner mints are going have to be a rain check Luna...but I hope we meet again soon." He offered a wink and a hand waving towards the exit of the ship.

mJo1eUW.png

It seemed that Luna wasn’t the only one who had previous engagements. The pair were now dressed, his gesture in the direction of the ship’s exit. "our after dinner mints are going have to be a rain check Luna...but I hope we meet again soon." The young Smuggler gave a small grin, still leaning in the door for just a moment. “I hope we do too, Hadion.” It may have been the first time she had used his actual name. But given the fact they were parting ways and more than likely never to run into each other again, it seemed appropriate. Before heading to the Exit, Luna sauntered over to the Freelancer.

She closed in any space that would have lingered between the two before providing him with a rather long, yet playful kiss. Pulling away, she gave him a wink before reverting to their very first meeting and swatting at his backside. “Couldn’t leave without giving you a proper goodbye.” Luna didn’t say anything else before making her way off The Dirty Blonde and onto her next adventure.

-End of Thread-
•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | @tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom