Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hooked on a Feeling | Hadion

This takes place prior to the current time/thread(s).

mJo1eUW.png

“Come on, now. That’s all you got? Hit me harder.” Luna’s arms were pinned behind her back by a large Trandoshan as its partner swung at her; its scaly knuckles making contact with her face. Luna grunted slightly as the taste of iron from her blood filled her mouth. Laughing, she looked up before spitting it all over the creature’s body causing it to hiss in outrage. “That’s right, fracker. I like a little pain. It gets me goin’ if you know what I mean.” Luna winked and felt her arms being twisted harder behind her back causing her to wince slightly at the movement. It started out as a night in “The Rusty Hydrospanner” which was one of the few places Luna re-frequented on Nar Shaddaa. The stink and filth of the planet weren’t going to stop her from having several ales. But then again, nothing usually did.

Happy, the young Smuggler’s snarky astromech had protested about her going out after dropping off the smuggled shipment of spice earlier that day. But she had promised that she wouldn’t get herself in trouble; that, clearly, hadn't gone as planned. After copious amounts of ale and a handful of pain tablets later, she found herself in an altercation with two large Trandoshans. Normally, lucid, she would have kicked both their backsides but as drunk as she was, it didn't happen. At least until she had been knocked around enough to bring some form of sobriety back to her conscious form.

No one had even looked in her direction as the pair roughed her up. Which was all fine with her, as she planned to kick their ass. As the blood sprayed Trandoshan leaned in to grab her from the other in pure rage, Luna brought up her leg and gave a powerful kick to its solar plexus causing it to reel backward hissing and doubled over in pain before tripping over a chair and dazing itself as its head made contact with the corner of a booth table. The other, however, wasn’t going to let up so easily. While its counterpart was out cold, its powerful grip still had Luna’s half-drunken state. Letting go of her long enough to quickly snatch around and pick her up by the throat quicker than she could react, it lifted her already long and lean body off the floor; looking up at her as it squeezed tighter.

Oh...Yeah… That’s the spot.” Her voice was strained as her fingers dug into the scaly hand that gripped tight causing her to wheeze some. But her words had been enough to not only anger it, but it must have disturbed her attacker as well; he massive paw and claw threw her across the Cantina as far as she’d go causing her to crumble into the table; the shattering sound of wood overtook her senses as she lay there a second groaning.

The Smuggler had expected some sort of recoil but instead, the two of them seemingly had enough of her taunting. She realized that it was a lucky break and wasn't in the mood to take more of a beating. Grunting some as she stood, she picked out a couple of pieces of wood that had embedded some into her skin. Spitting what blood was left in her mouth on the floor, she took a seat in the back booth where she ordered yet another ale. Watching the pretty Twi’lek waiter saunter off, she closed her right eye as she felt some blood from a small head scrape drip downwards on her face. Wiping it away, she gave a small sigh as her ale arrived and she washed down yet another pill with the cool, alcoholic beverage as the Cantina’s chintzy music droned on.

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | @tag

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

Totally your mom's new boyfriend
Only pretending not to watch the brawl between two Trandoshan vagabonds and a fiery white haired humanoid, Hadion continued to sip his tygarian shandy while listening to a Weequay acquaintance across the table regale him with tales of his time navigating the maw outside Kessel. The Weequay was full of crap. Hadion knew it. No one ran the maw, not since that one guy, that one epic loser.

"Nice tale my friend!" Hadion called out in a tone not dissimilar to an 'outside voice'. He lifted his cocktail and saluted his friend.

"Last time I tried to run the maw I had to turn back part way through," he said with a nonchalant shrug, "the Zeltron twins I was with were already so impressed with my flying that we needed to go find a quite spot outside the Run...ha! But it didn't stay quiet! No sir! Those Zeltron could could be pretty loud when I wanted them to be..."

The Weequay laughed and offered a 'yeah, boy' salute with his glass.

Smugly, Hadion reclined further into the stained padded seat that sat in a half-ring around the circular table. Their cubicle had been getting rowdier, but got a little quieter when the white haired brawler came and sat on the other side of the wall that separated Hadion's seat from the seat the woman had chosen in the cubicle next door.

The Weequay grinned, nodding in her general direction. Hadion smirked and then uncrossed his legs to lean forward over the table.

"Have I ever told you about the time that I outran a dozen Tie Interceptors while having to run emergency repairs on my engines...poor Imps could only snuff my engine fumes."

The Weequay seemed unimpressed with Hadion's lack of understanding with regard his 'subtle' hints.

"Come on hotshot...go nab yourself a firebrand," said the Weequay, while pointing with his drink to the next cubicle.

Hadion shrugged. "Could if I wanted to...but she's nothin' special...Trandoshans...now there's a story I can tell. This one time on Kashyyyk...in the middle of a thunderstorm...this gorgeous Trandoshan gal got her eyes set on me...."

The Weequay settled in for another tale from the ever eager storyteller. Though he looked no small amount disgruntled given the lack of new story playing out.

mJo1eUW.png

..."Have I ever told you about the time that I outran a dozen Tie Interceptors while having to run emergency repairs on my engines...poor Imps could only snuff my engine fumes."...

Luna had finally gotten to a state where she had drowned out the music as the booze and a couple more pills settled in her system. She had leaned her head back in the booth, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the moment. But it wasn’t long before a rather obnoxious voice could be heard behind her. There seemed to be two patrons and the two were having their own conversation. One, being hardly heard, yet still audible as he clearly had manners while the other one might have been on a comm speaker across a whole ship. Luna did her best to ignore but it was clear the conversation was far from over."Come on hotshot...go nab yourself a firebrand.”

"Could if I wanted to...but she's nothin' special...Trandoshans...now there's a story I can tell. This one time on Kashyyyk...in the middle of a thunderstorm...this gorgeous Trandoshan gal got her eyes set on me...."

Luna chose to ignore the clear lack of interest thrown in her direction but a headache had started to float in leaving her wincing at every decibel that came out of the loudmouth that was back to back with her. But what had caught her ear the most, that it was clear he loved to tell stories. The young Smuggler didn’t care if they were true or not. She didn’t care. Instead, she slowly sat up and peeked her head around to see a Weequay across the table while all she could make out was a flash of messy red hair and a leather jacket. Reaching around, she tapped on his shoulder, giving it a moment to register before she spoke. “Trandoshans are no good. Too many claws and teeth for my taste. If you were smart, you’d go for a Twi’lek. Those head tails? They are top-notch for a good time in the sheets.”

She didn’t say anything else for the moment and instead, she swung herself back around and downed what was the rest of her ale before ordering another. Another thought came over the young woman and repeating the motion, she swung her head back over and spoke up once more. “And also? No way you could outrun a dozen interceptors. If I had to guess you’re compensating for something.” A lopsided grin etched on her face before returning to her side of the booth waiting for her ale to arrive.​
•••

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

The moment the tap on his shoulder occured, Hadion felt a chill run up his spine and the hair on the knape of his neck stand to attention. In case anyone had missed it, he was kind of all talk, getting into a fight with this white haired woman was not exactly what he was looking for. The feeling of relief that washed over him when she spoke was not unsubstantial.

“Trandoshans are no good. Too many claws and teeth for my taste. If you were smart, you’d go for a Twi’lek. Those head tails? They are top-notch for a good time in the sheets.”

Tilting his head slightly, Hadion smirked. "Twi'leks are fine for a time, but Trandoshans add the extra element of risk that makes it all the more exciting," he said with a nod towards his Weequay pal, and a bite of his lip and closing of his eyes to reinforce the word 'exciting'.

Seemingly quite satisfied with himself, Hadion went back into gloating mode as his next story was ready to be blurted out to the Weequay patron. It was a good story. One about this princess and her infatuation with Hadion. How she could not keep her hands off of him, and he had to turn down her offer of marriage because being a prince didn't sound that exciting. Yeah, it was a pretty epic story. There was a Rancor involved. But then...she spoke again...

“And also? No way you could outrun a dozen interceptors. If I had to guess you’re compensating for something.”

Across the table, the Weequay choked and spluttered on his drink. His laugh was boisterous, and Hadion looked pretty perturbed by this sudden challenge to his story. He could not settle for this, so stood to his feet, tugged his belt upwards...a little too much. He winced with the discomfort and then spun about to look down upon the intruder into his safe space.

"I don't have anything to compensate for," he hissed.

mJo1eUW.png

“Sure, if you want a puncture wound in your pecker.” Luna shrugged at the risk factor that this man was supposedly willing to take. But if she had to guess, he had never been or would be with such a creature in his time of living. He wasn’t the first being to make up some embellished tale of adventures that he may or may not have had. It wasn’t Luna’s style to do so but rather, she had observed this by many Spacers alike. And just like she did with most beings she came in contact with, Luna seemingly touched a nerve. This caused the fellow patron to turn his whole attention to her, his body now next to her as her drink came and was placed in front of the young Smuggler. "I don't have anything to compensate for."

From where she sat, Luna pulled the mug to her lips; she could feel the sting of her split bottom lip from where she had been roughed up earlier as the ale washed over it. As he mug hung there, for a moment, she let her emerald gaze wander him up and down; her eyes starting in a particular spot below the belt before giving a “Uh-huh” which echoed in the mug which was still to her lips. Placing it down after another long swig she leaned back, getting a good look at his overall self now that she had looked at the most...important parts.

He was handsome in a rugged and scoundrel-esque way. His red hair was a mess and he wore the usual Spacer- smuggler garbs which were a dime a dozen amongst many spaceports. Luna did, however, note his red jacket which was different and she had to admit a unique look. “Could have fooled me. And I’m not seeing anything impressive below that belt of yours.” Giving a rather devious smirk, Luna shook her head before raising a hand in his direction. “And if you’re gonna tell me some poodoo about “Looks can be deceiving and all that, I really don’t give a damn.”

Luna ran her tongue over the cut on her bottom lip, finishing before he could cut her off, in any way. “And if I remember correctly, I heard it from someone best: ‘it’s nothing special.' Luna wasn’t known for just being an endless flirt and very devious, but she was also known for speaking whatever was on her mind. Rolling her eyes a bit at him, she finished what was left in her ale in one long swig before wiping off a little that had gotten on her cheek.

“And besides, you’d be right. I may not be anything special or anything to look at but behind closed doors…” She let him figure out how to finish that sentence as she made an impressive whistle sound. She was well aware that perhaps she wasn't everyone's cups of tea. There was a long scar on her face and she didn't dress to impress nor did she wear any sort of jewelry or makeup. The massive amounts of scarring on her body would be enough to turn any sober being away. Luna gave him a wink and another smirk and as she stood to head over to the bar, her front close to his as her emerald orbs made contact with his. “Now if you excuse me.” As she went to walk away, she placed a firm, playful smack on his backside as she headed to one of the stools up to the front.​

•••

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

What.

So hey.

He didn't mind the slap. Not at all. In fact he kinda liked it. For a moment he got lost in a goofy smile that threatened to undermine the tough guy persona that he occassionally liked to massage in this neck of the woods. His Weequay pal started to laugh from the gut. That is when Hadion pulled his crap together.

She thought she could just insult his manhood. Slap his butt (not that he minded that part) and then just wander off to get another drink at the bar. That sort of thing did not happen to Hadion. No sir. Noooo sir.

Shoulders back, he gave his friend 'the eyes' and the Weequay settled down a little, and watched earnestly from the booth. Hadion felt a low level anxiety starting to rise from his gut. This could go really bad, or it could go really well.

He turned, and marched after the chick with the white hair, whatever her name was. He would call her Whitey. Or Fighty. Or Split-Lip McGilicuddy.

Leaning against the bar, next her Split-Lip Bantha Breath, his posture softened a little, and he tested out a smile he had been working on. You know, one for the ladies.

"So...hey...what I said about you in the booth...that was just...stupid guy talk," he said with a quick signal to the barkeep for another drink of his usual, "you know how guys can be...I've gotta keep up the image. But that fight was something else."

Was that an attempt at a complement? It felt weird coming out of his mouth.

"Name's Hadion Fare," he said, eye brow raised and elbow propped on the counter, "and my butt thanks you for the attention."

mJo1eUW.png

As Luna settled into a seat at the bar and ordered a shot of whatever she requested the strongest was, she expected the young man that she had just insulted to the nine to come storming after her in a rage. But instead, she looked up seeing an attempt at being smooth. The smile looked better than the scowl but Luna figured just like her flirting with men, many women had experienced what he considered a charming smile. "So...hey...what I said about you in the booth...that was just...stupid guy talk. You know how guys can be... Was he trying to butter her up now? Luna had to keep herself from smirking or laughing at the fact that she must have hit him on such a deep level that he now felt the need to win her over. “It’s all good, I usually don’t get good reactions from semi-sober beings so no hurt feelings.”

So it was at that moment that Luna decided she was going to do something she rarely did. It would be fun to watch him scramble about trying to win her over and she had a feeling he usually didn’t have to try so hard. Luna was going to play a little hard to get. And maybe, just maybe, she’d still have a little fun tonight if it worked. “I've gotta keep up the image. But that fight was something else." Luna shrugged at his attempt at a compliment about her brawl with the two Trandoshans earlier on. “Just another night for me, Handsome.” There usually wasn’t a night where she didn’t go home with a bruise or two at the very least from some sort of fight or brawl that broke out wherever she decided to seat herself for a long night of drinking. "Name's Hadion Fare," Luna’s shot came and she downed it just as quickly as it arrived. "and my butt thanks you for the attention."

She had insulted his manhood and he was flirting with her. Luna was beyond amused at this point and couldn’t fully figure out if he was desperate or it was a pride thing. Or both. Turning to face him, she crossed her long legs, leaning into the bar some herself. “Luna Evanstance.” She watched as Hadion had turned the charm up even higher. “I appreciate the apology.” She let her words hang in the air with the commotion of the Cantina as she ordered another shot.

The young Smuggler found the fellow patron good-looking but she couldn’t deny the fact that their first conversation had put her off for a moment. She was curious to know how far he’d go to redeem himself. “So what type of narrative do I give off?” It was a given he loved to tell stories. Levying off the insults, she wanted to play his game for a bit and Luna had a feeling he was looking for another to add to his pile. “ Clearly you love to tell stories and I’d be curious to know what you’d be telling the Galaxy about me.”
•••

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

"Semi-sober?" Hadion said with a shoulder rolling laugh, "lady. There ain't nothing semi about me." What he meant by that was that he was drunk, but it likely did not come out that way.

Luna Evanstance? He thought, has a nice ring to it. Certainly better than something like Skrags Muckmuncher.

The 'keep put Hadion's drink in front of him, and the ruffian rotated to face the counter. He brought the drink to his lips and took a sip, a sip that went on and on and on. Looking at the bottom of the glass he thought, why the hell not, and challenged himself to finish the whole thing. Dropping his hand back to the bar, the tumbler clattered against the metal surface which generated a disparaging glare from the 'keep. Hadion shrugged apologetically.

"What is your...story?" He said with his hands using the bar for a quick drum solo.

"OK...so...there is this family. Nobility. Some place like Naboo," he looked at her with a sideways glance, "nah. Chandrilla. You are definitely Chandrillan, or part Chandrillan. So I met this part-Chandrillan, part-Echani warrior on Nar Shadda. She had just dispatched a squad of Trandoshan thugs sent by the most powerful Hutt in the district. One. Two Three...each one decked with a vicious hook or upper cut. She barely even received a scratch."

Elbow on the bench again, he spun about leaning again on his elbow. A smirk forming. He could simply go in with a line about her staring at his manly prowess for a time, and being his next best night ever's mistake, but that seemed to banal for the moment. So, he went with the wild leaps in logic he was known for.

"Turns out..."

He leant in closer.

"...she was a Senator's daughter. Yeah...a Senator's daughter who was looking to make her own way in the galaxy and she ran away from home at a young age joining a gang of mercenaries lead by a one-armed Wookiee that had pulled his own arm off after being himself in a game of dejarik. See this Senator's daughter was told that she would marry into a political family and play the part of the doting housewife and mother to make good for the HNN broadcasts. She wasn't having any of that crap though..."

Arms outstretched and voice raised with the last words, he realized her had garned attention from the rest of the bar with his raised voice. So he leaned in again, and whispered.

"...this mercenary crew was present on numerous war-worlds, fighting for an against Jedi...for whoever paid the best. Until one day the Wookiee leader suspected someone in the crew of being a traitor. She was accused...oh no! Of course, she was a traitor to the crew..."

He held his hands up in defence, mouthing the word 'wait, wait'.

"...but she was only a traitor to the one-armed Wookiee, because he had sold the team out! She discovered it and they had this massive brawl where the Senator's daughter ended up ripping the Wookiee's other arm off. Hell. A leg too! Screaming in victory, she found her true calling as the biggest mother-lovin' badass scoundrel this side of Corellian Run. And here she is today having walked away from the crew that she won in battle and having forged her own path in the stars...but the one thing she lacks..."

Turning his back to the bar, and leaning against it. Hadion made eye contact with the Weequay across the room and gave him a what's-up nod.

mJo1eUW.png

Lady. There ain't nothing semi about me." The young smuggler gave a bit of a smirk with his words. He more than likely meant it in a whole different way but she bit her lip at the idea of insulting him some more. Moreso because she really wanted to hear this story of his. "So how is this going to go?"

She gave a nod to confirm what she had said and leaned back a bit to listen to what he had to say. "OK...so...there is this family. Nobility. Someplace like Naboo…” Hadion started and he didn’t stop. His story moved on and adapted as he went. Luna had to admire him for spinning a story on a dime. "...One. Two Three...each one decked with a vicious hook or uppercut. She barely even received a scratch." She gave a smirk, feeling the soreness in her face some despite the buzz that was definitely kicking in at this point. “I do like that part, please continue.”

And so he did. The young woman watched as Hadion went into it with his story. He was animated and she couldn’t help but offer a smirk as he went on in animation about her fantastical story. To add to it, as he leaned in, she leaned in with an amused and a grin on her face but still keeping a distance. His story got louder and he got even more animated leaving other patrons to turn their heads and listen. Luna gave a small laugh, leaning back into her seat and ordering yet another shot before popping another pill from her bottle.

"...this mercenary crew was present on numerous war-worlds, fighting for an against Jedi...for whoever paid the best. Until one day the Wookiee leader suspected someone in the crew of being a traitor. She was accused...oh no! Of course, she was a traitor to the crew..." His voice had dropped when he realized that all eyes had been on him. Her emerald orbs locked on his as Hadion leaned in again leaving his story in nothing more than a whisper. She raised her eyebrows at the huge embellishments that he had tied into the tale.

As he finished up his tale, Luna gave a bit of an amused look as she took her third shot since sitting down.Well, that was...Quite impressive and...a bit…” She rubbed the back of her neck. “Crazy, yeah. Crazy.” Luna leaned in a bit; her amused look hadn’t left her face. “Well hey, it’s a better story than the actual narrative. Just add that I’m some crazy love fiend and you can sell it.” Letting her shot glass hit the bar with a clank she crossed her legs and leaned back yet again. “Kinda like seeing myself pegged as some badass scoundrel.”
•••

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

"Bad? I wouldn't say so," Hadion said with a wry smirk and a glance up and down Luna's form.

He didn't miss the comment about being a 'crazy love fiend' but instead left it there. He wasn't sure what to make of it to be honest. Was she the crazy ex-girlfriend type? He didn't mind those, but he needed to know which ports to cross off his layover list in those cases.

"You missed the key to the story though, Luna," Hadion said with a confident gaze across the room.

His head leant to the side, and the puppy-dawg eyes came out to play. "There is one thing...she lacks," he said with the saddest looking expression he could muster before breaking into a grin from ear to ear, "me."

Pushing off from the bar, Hadion shrugged, leading into a yawn with arms stretching and in the hand closest to Luna a comm-chit with his details on it. he waved it in her face and dropped it on the counter in front of her. "Look me up if you ever feel like becoming complete."

With that he strolled leisurely towards the exit of the cantina, leaving his half finished next glass for grog behind.

mJo1eUW.png

The now blasted Smuggler didn’t miss the fact that Hadion was looking her up and down. She didn’t mind nor she cared considering not that long ago, she had been doing the same to him. A satisfying buzz of both alcohol and pills had warmed her system but unknown to her, she was more gone than she thought. Which was, usually how it went. The man had leaned in, but she was most certain, if she did the same, she might have fallen off of her chair. Instead, her glassy emerald eyes locked onto his as he spoke. "There is one thing...she lacks…."me."

But Hadion didn’t really seem to continue after dropping a comm-chip in front of her and spoke one final time before leaving her alone. "Look me up if you ever feel like becoming complete." Luna nonchalantly waved her hand around as if to protest about it. she had never been complete nor had she ever had a normal relationship. It suited her as she couldn't trust anyone.

Sitting there for a second, Luna groaned at the thought of heading back to her ship where undoubtedly Happy would shred her backside a new one. Luna clumsily slipped off her seat with a grunt before pocketing the chip and heading towards the exit in what seemed like slow motion. She wasn’t a lightweight by any means, but the day drinking had turned into nighttime drinking which left her grumbling to herself as she went. "Look me up if I ever feel like being complete.... I AM complete!" It was a lie, of course. The young Smuggler was anything but complete.

Pushing the door open, the stale air of Nar Shaddaa hit her in the face. Heading back was going to be a chore; the neon lights of the Planetside’s choice of lighting blurred as she fumbled for her to contact Happy.“Hey Hap-” The Comm was knocked out of her hand and Luna could still hear the faint chitterings of her droid from where her comm had fallen by her feet.

Luna went to clumsily swing around with her fist and was only met with a large, meaty scaly fist to her face which sent her flying with a grunt. “What the-?” If Luna hadn’t been blasted, she could have fought off her attackers no problem. But in turn, it was the same two Trandoshans she had roughed up and chased off earlier. And this time, they weren’t playing. One picked her up by the neck as she scrambled to stand and get away and tossed her onto the top of a large garbage dumpster along the side of the Rusty Hydrospanner. The top collapsed, sending her sinking into the bottom of it, which was luckily empty.“Frack me!” She slurred and hoped it would end there. But as she went climbing out, she could hear a series of hissing as they closed in on her. One grabbed her while the other gut-punched her leaving her to kick and struggle drunkenly as they began beating on her.​

•••

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

Hadion had not been gone from the cantina too long, when he stopped at a market stall selling Tygarian toffee. His eyes said yes please, and his belly said it louder. With a quick exchange of credits, he had a large stick of toffee to start nibbling away at. I would likely take him all day, but at least it was something to keep his mouth busy and him therefore out of trouble.

A scuffled back towards the entrance of the cafe caught his eye. This was nothing unusual so he only glanced, barely.

Huh, white haired chick versus the Trandoshans again.

He began to walk away, toffee protruding from his mouth, but the he paused. Something in his heart felt bad? He groaned. "Daaaaaaaamn it!" He muttered in a long drawn out show of exasperation.

He spun about on his heals and wandered over to the Trandoshans. Despite his change of heart, he did not have a change of pace. She was already dangling from one of the Trandoshan's grasp and being thrown into a dumpster. Hadion winced. That surely hurt. Just before the two bipedal reptiles went in for the final assault on Luna, Hadion called out.

"Vrok?" He said with a hint of delight in his voice, "Vrok and Margred? Well I'll be a Jawa's nipples on life day!"

The two Trandoshans turned about and scowled at him. Hadion didn't flinch. "How are your sisters?" He said with a grin, "I haven't seen them in a while...they doing well?"

The Trandoshans hissed at him threateningly. "Don't you mention our sisters you sleemo. You had no right to do what you did..."

"Me?" Hadion said looking innocently with a point to his chest, "look...they chased after me. You know it's not my fault they liked a bit of mammal lovin' on the side."

"Shut up! I don't want to hear this!" Said the other Trandoshan covering his ears.

"Oh...why? Your sister is a full grown woman, she can choose her night time dance partners," Hadion said with arms open and a looked of shock, "she was much more tender than expected...your mother raised her well."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!"

The Trandoshans did not hang around any longer, but pushed past the smuggler as he stood there suckin' on his toffee. After they had left, he wandered over to Luna and offered a hand. "You owe me one," he said with a grin.

mJo1eUW.png

Luna was close to passing out. Between the booze and the constant punching of various parts of her body, she was certain she wouldn’t be feeling anything in just a few moments. All she could do was groan as she tried to slur her way out of trouble with no luck. She had finally hit the lowest point in her life; she couldn’t go further from here, right? She had always had an addiction to thrills, sex, pills, and booze but she had to go in full forward since she found out about Rast. She had worked overtime to blackout and forget and it seemed like it was going to pay off in the way that she didn’t really prefer.

But in the haze of her current state, she heard a familiar voice. She didn’t make out most of what was said but when she was dropped from being lifted off the ground, she grunted hard and just stayed down for a moment trying to recover. It was Hadion; the night was full of surprises and firsts; one being having her backside kicked as bad as she just did. Groaning as she tried to get up and failed, she gripped her side as the searing pain from having her sides and gut-punched multiple times had finally taken its toll. She not only despised the beating she had just taken but also the fact that she was now being rescued; but in the moment, she didn’t have much of a choice. At the last loud hiss from one of her attackers, she had managed to miss herself as what she had consumed the past few hours now had been projected out onto the ground leaving her to groan a bit more at the strain on her sides.

"You owe me one." Luna looked up with a bleary but slowly clearing eyes at Hadion’s figure before her. As much as it was embarrassing and disgusting, upchucking the past few hours would help return her to a buzzed state in a rather short amount of time. “Yeah?” Her voice tired and strained as she allowed herself to take his hand and pull her upwards causing her to protest as the pain settled in her ribs. As she tried to stand fully, she found herself needing to lean in on her rescuer some for a moment as she tried to re-balance herself. He might have been an ass to start, but he did just save hers. “Thanks.”

She tried to give him a smile mixed in with her wincing. “I guess it’s time to reevaluate your story.” Giving a sigh, Luna rubbed her temple some; she found herself rather humbled by the situation but would fully admit to that fact. “I at least owe you dinner.” As much as Luna didn’t care about what beings thought of her, even she realized she had almost gone too far, tonight. But again, it wasn’t something she’d ever admit to. “Are you free tomorrow night? I promise I won't get piss drunk and puke all over the ground.” She paused, looking away as she tried to finally stand on her own. “That is, if you don’t have another hot date lined up with one of those sisters.”
•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Hadion Fare Hadion Fare

Last edited:

Hadion Fare

“I guess it’s time to reevaluate your story.”

Hadion simply shrugged. "All I see is a mother lovin' badass that stood up to a couple of Trandoshans. I am sure that makes the story even better."

Glancing back at the Trandoshans as the grumbled their way out of earshot, Hadion smiled. "I don't generally do second dates. But for you, I will make an exception."

Backing away from any potential challenge to his declaration, he lifted his hands in a ready defence. "You know how to contact me. Just let me know where and when. I ain't leaving any time soon."

Why was his ship always impounded?

mJo1eUW.png

"You know how to contact me. Just let me know where and when. I ain't leaving any time soon." Hadion had made an exception for a ‘second date’ Luna didn’t quite recall having a first. But the young Smuggler didn’t press the matter as she remembered the info chip he had given her earlier on which was still in her pocket. Watching the man walk off, Luna groaned some as she shuffled herself back to her ship. After a long work down from Happy about her choices and lack of self-care, Luna took a hot shower before throwing herself in her bed. Sleep wouldn’t come in full; still half-drunk and high would give her at least some relief but not enough to give her a full rest.

She had lost track of time as she spent most of the day in bed nursing a hangover and the several cuts on her face as well. Bacta was a great thing and most of the wounds had been superficial leaving the cream to work fast enough to allow her face to look as normal as it could. “Yeah Happy, I know what time it is.” The woman grumbled as she rolled off her bed, completely nude. There wasn’t a point in bothering with clothes with the droid could care less and there wasn’t anyone else around. Not that it would matter, anyway. Her ship, her rules. “I told him dinner. It’s only around that time now. I just hope he’s still fracking around.”

Luna wouldn’t blame the man if he had up and disappeared. The previous night had been one of her worst yet and even she felt a bit of shame on how it had ended. Giving a deep sigh and avoiding the temptation to throw back a few bottles with a pain pill- which in this case she needed for her ribs, she dressed in her usual spacer garb but it was, at least in this case, clean. There wasn’t a need for a brush; Luna ran her fingers through her messy white hair before digging around in her previous night’s pants looking for Hadion’s information. “Where the frack is it…” Luna grumbled before finding the pair in the cockpit, for whatever reason.

Leaving the ship in Happy’s capable droid hands, Luna followed the information on the chip to lead her to a rather unique-looking ship. It wasn’t like most freighters but it had its own look about it. “Here goes nothing…” Luna spoke quietly before wandering up the ramp, knocking on the door, hopefully, loud enough for him to hear. She felt like she owed him after the man seeing her in the state she was last night. “Hello?”
•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Hadion Fare Hadion Fare

Hadion Fare

"NO. I don't want anymore, Jalek," Hadion said, hands up and backing away through the side door to the landing zone his ship was parked in, "you may not believe it, but I have this princess chick coming round soon and I don't have time for your business deals."

There was some loud, unhappy words, mostly colourful hurled at the gentleman of the stars as he slapped the control panel of the door. The door slammed closed. "Someone could really get hurt with how quicky those doors close," he muttered before spinning about and marching his way to wards his ship. He frowned as he glanced at the clamps holding his ship in place. Filthy mudrakers had refused to unclamp it. They just took the information he had, and then laughed at him. He wasn't surprised that they hadn't kept their word. He hadn't either. They would soon be witnessing some delightful Hutt on Hutt action and not finding the local Hutt's harem of Twi'leks like he promised. Hutt mating season was nasty, even for him.

“Hello?”

Ears perked up like a lothcat on stimcaf, Hadion's lips curled into a sideways grin. She did come! Surprises were always welcome. He had assumed she would just disappear into the aether and he would be left alone with is dejarik table once again.

"Hey there," he said while marching up the ramp behind Luna, "welcome on board The Dirty Blonde."

As he walked past he turned and continued his jaunt into the ship going backwards with each step. It didn't work perfectly, of course, he hit his should on the pneumatics of the boarding ramp. He winced and kept on going back throught the modified Hwk-290 towards the small, somewhat cramped lounge area. Without even a look, he pulled a compartment open and bunches of ration packages tumbled out into his arms and on to the floor.

"Tygarian noodles, OK?" He said with a confidence unbecoming of the offering, "I have 3 flavours...Colo Claw Fish, Nuna and for the vege lovers...Pickled Zog."

mJo1eUW.png

"Hey there," Shouldering the bag she brought, Luna heard a familiar voice behind her. Turning around, there stood Hadion with his boyish grin on his face. She mirrored the grin, looking up at his ship as he welcomed her on board. “The Dirty Blonde, huh? Somehow it’s fitting.” Her smirk had turned into a full-blown grin as he bumped his shoulder some. He had been a bit of an ass last night, saved hers, and yet somehow Luna found him more amusing now more than anything.

It seemed that Haidon was a bit of a clutz; as he tried to open up a compartment leaving a bunch of rations falling outwards all over. There were a very small lounge and even smaller galley, leaving her to reach over with a bit of a laugh as she placed her bag down. The young Smuggler placed a hand on his arm to get the man to slow down a bit. Hey, I owe you, remember? You good if I use your galley?” It would work; pulling out two large steaks along with some vegetables and an assortment of other items, she began to prepare dinner.

“One thing I enjoy doing is cooking.” Her emerald orbs caught his green ones as she diced up assorted seasonings to fry up with the two bantha steaks; they were clear and alert, devious and playful, unlike the prevoius night. “So tell me, Handsome - Other than telling stories and wooing women, what do you do with your time?” She figured he was some sort of smuggler or wanderer but she couldn’t be sure. She had even brought her own pan, placing it on the one burner gasser as she heated it and began frying up the steaks with ease. The space filled with the aroma of cooked meat, vegetables, and pasta as she worked. Leaning against the wall, she gave Hadion a bit of a small smile as she crossed her arms, checking on the food from time to time.
•••

Hadion Fare

Mouth agape, just for a moment, his face looked nondescript. Somewhere between offended and relieved, or an odd mixture of the two. She wanted to cook. His noodles weren't good enough? No. They were not good enough. He grinned while stooping to juggle the rations into his grasp. "If you want to cook. I am not going to say no," he said while shoving the packets back into their cubbyhole and then jamming the door closed to prevent their eruption again.

“One thing I enjoy doing is cooking.”

Sliding into the rounded bench seat around the dejarik table, Hadion quickly found a way to make himself comfortable with his legs propped against he bulkheaded that jutted out from the end of the padded bench. "I'm picking its not the only thing you are into though."

“So tell me, Handsome - Other than telling stories and wooing women, what do you do with your time?”

Hadion grinned at the title of 'Handsome'. Yes. He was easy.

"I only tell true stories mind you," he said with a show of hands in defence, "well. There is truth contained in all of them. But you don't get anywhere telling the less fun stories. Wooing women? Yeah. That's just in the genes. Dad was a bit of a ladies man too. Around ten thousand is the claim. Not many actually bare his name. So I guess I am one of the lucky ones."

Hands lifted to cross behind his head as he leaned back into the seat.

"Being the galaxies greatest pilot is about all I do. I run here. I run there. Make what credits I can. Just as long as I get to fly. What about yourself? Someone like you should be a model for some fancy brand like Glitterstim or something. Not getting thrown into a dumpster by a couple of second rate Trandoshan thugs."

mJo1eUW.png

"I'm picking it's not the only thing you are into though." The man’s comment about Luna loving to cook only made her grin some. As she flipped the steaks, she shook the pan against the open flame, listening to the sizzle as they cooked. “Yeah well…” Her grin turned completely devious “I guess there’s one pastime we both may enjoy.” Giving a wink and watching him get settled, she realized that Hadion was more than likely referring to her blunder from the previous night. While most beings wouldn’t think the wiser of it, the fact she had gotten that bad had left a bit of heaviness against her. The young Smuggler wasn’t about to touch that with a ten-foot hydro spanner.

Hadion went on to explain himself when it came to telling stories and talking about his dad. She listened intently, finding some eating utensils and bringing him over a plate before sliding in next to him. The plate contained a vegetable, some pasta, and a large, medium-rare steak. Luna’s was on the rare side, leaving her to lean back some herself as she looked over at him with a grin. "Being the galaxies greatest pilot is about all I do. I run here. I run there. Make what credits I can. Just as long as I get to fly. What about yourself? Someone like you should be a model for some fancy brand like Glitterstim or something. Not getting thrown into a dumpster by a couple of second-rate Trandoshan thugs."

Luna gave a sigh and held her grin some as she started cutting at her steak. “Ah, a freelancer. That’s hard work. Tried it at first but gave up on that. Prefer smuggling. Work at least is a bit more steady, for the most part.” She paused, giving a bit of a laugh at his comment about her looks. “ Your dad sounds like a very interesting being and I'm pretty sure a scar across the face would count me out for Glitterstim.”

Her fingers ran along the scar on the side of her face; starting around her eye going down across her cheek and reaching to almost the corner of her lip. Luna grew quiet for a bit as she ate, but after several bites she looked over, giving Hadion a bit of a nudge. “I hope the food is okay. I doubt steaks are everyone's kind of food.” Finishing most of her food after some time, Luna leaned back a bit, looking over at him before looking around. “So...The Dirty Blonde, huh? Do I want to know how you came up with that name?”
•••

Hadion Fare

"The scar?" Hadion said with a quirked brow and curled corner of his mouth, "I think it looks good on you. Adds...mystique. Life isn't perfect without it's imperfections."

He pulled his feet under the table to make room for Luna, and scooted up to the plate of food that was served up. The aroma hit his olfactory system and he near melted. "Oh...the Force...be damned. I will take this any time."

There was an awkward slience for a time. Was he supposed to speak? He was too busy eating. Food this good had never been served while he had been owner of The Blonde. Then finally, she nudged him for his opinion, mid-mouthful nonetheless. There was again an awkwardness while he finished his mouthful. Hands were used in various gestures to indicate that she needed to give him just a moment. "Certainly beats the rations. Every single time. You are pretty good at this...haven't eaten this well since...well, a long time." Best not talk about home.

And then questions about the ships origin. He could weave a magical story about it. Easily. He had a few variants in store, but...glancing up from his last few mouthfuls of food, he made eye contact with Luna. "As soon as I saw her I knew she was the one for me," he said with a shrug, before scarfing down the last little bit of food, and standing to get his plate into the nearby wasing receptacle. The plate was dropped unceremoniously into the sink, a job for another time.

The truth of The Dirty Blonde story was a little to raw still, and it soured Hadion just a little on the moment. It was his fault. He had put the name of the ship out in front of everybody with his decals on the side of the vessel. "She was. Is. A reminder to never trust the good things in life. They'll just end up crapping in your stimcaf at some point. What about you Luna? That scar is not by choice. Surely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom