Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homecoming

"They say you can lose yourself wandering the vast emptiness of the void,
They say you can go mad, lose the man you once was to the monster inside.
The animal inside.
I don't know how long I was out there.. wandering. I was searching for something, something to turn the tide after the devastating defeat and loss of my allies during our expedition. The memories of my comrades drove me forward...
Truthfully it still does...
Rescued on an unihabited world somewhere in the Unknown Regions, I was found by my mentor and father figure Graxin Rade. When he found me I had almost lost myself to the jungle, almost released the animal caged inside. We returned to a galaxy torn apart by conflict, the One Sith had nearly taken the entirety of the core and untold numbers had vanished from an unknown event tearing apart the galaxy. I had to reconnect to the Jedi way, reconnect to my roots, and so I followed my master to Naboo where I start my new journey. I'm coming home."

Months had passed since Kaigann's return to known space, settling on Naboo for a time the apprentice of Graxin Rade began aiding in the efforts of the RSF in order to secure peace amongst the threats of revolution creeping in the streets of the proud cities of Naboo. It was in Theed that the RSF was being gathered for a meeting, called by Kaigann himself in order to assess the current situation and prepare for orders under the current head of the RSF, Cyril Grayson.

Inside the Theed Royal Palace, Kaigann stood at the head of a long oak table surrounded by seated officers of the RSF gathered for the meeting at hand. "Listen up. The situation outside these walls are beginning to heat up, the threats of war are growing each day. You've been gathered under the highest authority of the RSF for a briefing on the current situation and analyzation of the gathering separatist elements here in Theed."

[member="Cyril Grayson"] / [member="Felicity Mason"]

She'd be leaving soon. Very soon. The moment Master Elaris was ready. Felicity was still terrified of so much. She was afraid that she'd lost mom and dad for good. She was afraid Owain was hurt somewhere. She was afraid she'd fail and it all would be her fault. She was afraid. She was so very, very afraid.

She sat at the long, familiar table. She'd sit here countless times. It was the table that was used for meals with visiting dignitaries. Mother usually ate in her office, and most of the time, Felicity would eat alone in the opposite dining hall. But this was no fancy dinner, or party. This was a meeting Felicity had to attend. She was a member of the Naboo royal family. Her Mother, the Queen, was gone. She had to step up. Although there were more than enough Princes and Princesses and leaders of the Naboo that had no disappeared, there were still holes to be filled. This was on her, at least to be some small symbol.

And then I'll find Mom. And Dad. And everybody.

Her heart ached so badly. Not even Owain had been able to fill it, much as she adored that boy. And now he was missing too. Every breath felt like a chore, but she had to do it. She had to go on. So she watched from the far end of the table. And she waited, until it was time to speak up.

[member="Kaigann Fossk"] [member="Cyril Grayson"]

The Republic was a failing system. No matter how many men and women gave their lives defending it, it continued to falter. Cyril had recognized this on Kashyyk.

While the Jedi that died on that forsaken world would be remembered for their courage and conviction in the face of death, they were still dead. Numbers were not replenishing at all lately. Force sensitives believed the lives of the One Sith, and joined them on whims.

Graxin Rade, now identifying as Cyril, understood that all too well. The Republic was going to be crushed, and the Jedi Knights with it. They would have to flee far out of system in order to survive, and the Sith would gain free dominion over the core and onward. This could not be allowed.

Cyril had spent some time brooding over his ideals in his search for Kaigann. The boy was the only living person that understood Cyril's fears and goals. The closest thing the Jedi Master had to a son, and more family than his blood had ever been. He would have stopped at nothing to find the Padawan, and find him he had.

Stabilizing Naboo was necessary. Cyril desperately wanted to lift some of the burden from his little sister's shoulders and find out just what had happened to his mother. That, and Naboo needed to be stabilized to build a Jedi Enclave. The Order might need to go into hiding soon. Naboo was the perfect world to do so.

"As Kaigann says, we are in the middle of a political crisis. A communist party has begun an armed resistance in cities such as Keren and Kadaara. Local authorities are overwhelmed." He began, strolling over to [member="Felicity Mason"]'s side. He set his firm hands on her shoulders, offering his support without speaking it. "We cannot allow this to grow out of hand while the Queen is MIA. We need action. Officer Fossk and I will begin clean up raids on known cells. Still, our numbers are not enough."

"What do we do then?" An officer asked.

"Good question. That's why I've called you all here. What do you all think we should do?" He lofted a brow, and squeezed Felicity's shoulders. "That means you too, Short Stack."

[member="Felicity Mason"] [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Felicity kept her eyes focused ahead, face perfectly neutral. Her brothers hands on her shoulders did nothing to ease her nerves.

"I've already given the evacuation order," she replied with a heavy sigh, "The citizens of Theed, as well as all other major cities, have been moved to the shelters under the cites. I have been to the Theed shelter myself to ensure it's security."

She didn't sound like herself, and she didn't feel like herself. She wasn't the pretty, carefree princess now. She was Feena 2.0, Queen-in-training. Watching out for her people both behind the scenes and in the crowd. While the other politicians that remained concerned themselves with the control of the government, Felicity was worried about how the citizens would be taken care of, not about the government.

"As for the Queen, Master Elaris and I have put together a small search party. We have received word about a portal on Dathomir that is said to lead to where the missing have been taken. We believe that we may find her if we go through it."

[member="Cyril Grayson"] [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

It wasn't often that one caught rumors of communist activity taking place within a republic. Not just a republic - the Republic. It stood for all the light, hope, and peace in the galaxy and the war that had erupted six long years ago didn't exactly help the public affairs sectors voice such claims. While that was all sad and true, it was no time or place to be weeping, mourning, or dwelling in sorrow. Action was of the essence and what courageous voices and souls remained would be pushed to the brink whether they liked it or not.

That was why Castiel was here. The Jedi High Council found it imperative to maintain the stability of their relationship with the Omega Protectorate, so they dispatched one of their masters who wasn't on the frontlines or searching for their own kind among the Nether. The front had been hit hard with this massive disappearance and it took quite some time to recover from the loss of hundreds of thousands of personnel and multitudes more of civilians. Castiel had already seen children weeping for their mothers and fathers, looters taking advantage of the mass chaos, and denizens of all species crying out for salvation.

They needn't worry. It was coming.

"Sweep the area, lend a hand to the Royal Security Force. I'll be back soon." The small transport ship had only carried a company or so of the elite Sun Guards, but it was all he could muster for the time being. Keeping elite troops away in dire times wasn't exactly the most wise choice he'd ever made, but they were his men and he saw it unfitting for them to die out on some godforsaken hellhole without their leader - the Son of Suns.

"Aye, sir. Standing by for further orders."

The white-clad Jedi General found it rather easy to get past most of the internal guards and commotion caused by panicking political lobbyists and their senior counterparts. The sword upon his hip and the faint cerulean emblems of the Jedi Order embossed across his armor told any guards that he was here for official business. It was either that - or they were too busy handling more important affairs. Probably the latter.

Prince Lennox strode into the main chambers at the right time - as soon as a man wearing familiar robes asked the most important question of the century: What do we do?

"We merely must be patient. Chaos makes time feel fleeting, and that's when people panic - when they run out of time." He ran a hand over his armor, "I am here to help with that. We will find your Queen, everything will be as it was."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"], [member="Felicity Mason"], [member="Cyril Grayson"]

A hand ran through the long braids that had been fashioned after years alone in the wilderness of space, he had changed in his time away from known space. Where once one was met with a bright smile, now you could only see the dullness that sank into the eyes of the apprentice as he stood before the Royal Guard. Although he didn't hold an official position he was considered an officer under the command of Graxin, aka Cyril Grayson, the son of the Monarch herself. He spoke with weighted words, valued words, and in return he was listened to with respect.

Kaigann turned his attention to the Princess Felicity who had came to attend the meeting with the public in mind, he didn't know much about her other than she was well liked by her people and was well mannered each time he had spoken to her in the past. Moving his eyes forward he was met by the figure of his mentor himself who had begun addressing the officers present, things were beginning to spiral out of hand and things needed to change for the better. He listened as Cyril spoke of the communist party and their attempt to take power over with the Queen's absence, they took advantage of the situation at the right time.

Cupping his bearded chin the apprentice grinned as he scanned each officer as the question of "What do we do?" was thrown in the air. Cyril wanted to hear the opinions of the men and women before him, yet something told Kaigann that Cyril had a plan already aside from clearing out cells of revolutionaries. Cyril always did. Kaigann had a few ideas but naturally he waited to hear what the others would say, his ideas were more messy now than they were in the past and weren't naturally the best selected but... they got the job done.

It was good that the evacuation order was given, it would save them the trouble of finding civilians in the crossfire as hostages or human shields. A horrid concept to imagine, one he hoped to avoid. His eyes wandered as his head filled with thoughts, his gaze met upon by a white figure entering the room. The blade at his hip a indication of his position, and the emblem a statement to support such an indication. A brow naturally raised as the Jedi General entered the room, he hadn't expected aid so soon or at all, naturally it was a welcome sight to see another Jedi aside from himself and Cyril. Kaigann bowed his head slightly to acknowledge the arrival of the newcomer before moving his attention back to the Princess and his master in anticipation for a response.

[member="Cyril Grayson"] / [member="Felicity Mason"] / [member="Castiel Lennox"]

Felicity had grown up. He hadn't seen his little sister since her rescue from the rogue Sith Lord, but i twas to be expected. In this day and age, innocence was a rare commodity. Everyone turned into what they feared the most, eventually. Even the little Mason girl.

"It's good they've been evacuated, but we can't keep them forever. We aren't facing a standing army. More like terrorist cells with civilian support." He replied calmly, letting Felicity be as he paced around the congregation. The RSF personnel present lofted their brows as he came to a halt at the middle of the table.

"I need volunteers. I'm sending in a group of five or six to Kaadara. Currently, it's the one city we have no contact with, and we can only assume that means the rebels have absolute control." Cyril came to a pause as the Jedi General entered.

He knew Castiel was coming. Cyril was not estranged from the Order, he'd simply taken up a separate assignment. That was the whole reason Castiel was even allowed to set foot on the planet, after all. Felicity and the aristocracy had control of Naboo, but Cyril owned the security. If he did not want someone to land on the planet, then they would not land.

"Master Lennox, I'm pleased to see you arrived unmolested. This is Felicity, the daughter of the queen and my younger sibling. The other is my Padawan, Kaigann. Don't worry about the braids, I promise he's civilized." Cyril cast a wry smirk his Padawan's way, the joke in good humor as always. "The rest of what you see is what is left of the RSF leadership. We're in a bit of a tight spot, as you can see."

[member="Kaigann Fossk"] [member="Castiel Lennox"] [member="Felicity Mason"]

Time was money, yet rushing into a conflict with your eyes closed was suicide. A good call to send in only a handful to assess the situation, Kaigann's assumption was proven right. With Cyril's call given out to the men and women in attendence he could only wait to see who was brave enough to step forward into the Mynocks' Nest.

A smirk came across his face when he heard Cyril's comment, "Slightly. You never know when I might snap." Kaigann jested aloud to see what his master's reaction would be. His sense of humor always resurfaced around Cyril, he was the closest thing to a father figure and brother he had, evident from the loyalty he displayed to the RSF now even though he was an offworlder hailing from Epoch.

"The game plan is to eventually cut off the head of the snake, but first we have to sniff them out of hiding. This is the first step to fighting the growing enemy. We need to know what we are up against and how much they have in terms of control and firepower. Kaadara is an important stepping stone for the Communist Revolutionaries, Theed is the prize they crave. So again who is willing to volunteer for this mission?"

Kaigann was up for anything, he could do what most of the RSF could not and as such would go where he was needed. Whatever he was assigned was his task, if it called for a peacekeeper he would be there, a hammer to drive the nail in he would be there.

His eyes glanced over towards Cyril as a handful began to raise their hands, his gaze shifted from person to person before resting on the princess and Jedi General Lennox who had come to aid in the political crisis.

[member="Cyril Grayson"] / [member="Felicity Mason"] / [member="Castiel Lennox"]

Tight spot did not begin to describe it. Felicity looked about the table with eyes half closed. She was a girl who was very difficult to impress, and at the moment, she felt no need to fake it. She glanced at each face as her brother introduced them. The one with the pale hair was handsome enough, but she couldn't spare a thought to him. He promised to find her Mother. She couldn't care less about his appearance now. The one with the braids looked... average. Not uncivilized as her brother teased, but not princely either. Unless a girl was into that wild look. Felicity was not.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, both of you." Her voice suggested she was less than excited for the privilege or the time wasted on the introduction. "There will be time in the future to make friends later, however. Master Greyson here had just asked for volunteers. I wish to see every single hand raised."

Her cold ice blue eyes scanned each face in the room, daring, no, demanding they obey her wish. Mother could do this flawlessly. Felicity was still learning.

"Heroes," she said approvingly after a moment, "All of you."

[member="Cyril Grayson"] / [member="Kaigann Fossk"] / [member="Castiel Lennox"]

It was refreshing to see so many hopeful faces. Even the officers of the poorly manned Royal Security Force seemed rather optimistic about their current situation despite losing so many personnel to the random disappearance. If there was one thing these people were going to accomplish - it would be the impossible with a mindset like that. Castiel merely smiled in greeting, his silver eyes scouring over his masterly compatriot, his noble young sister, and the exotic looking apprentice who bowed.

Castiel respectfully returned the bow. "Unmolested is a rather strong term," he grinned. "I'm hoping that you and your rowdy Padawan don't have anything in store for me." Cyril, formerly Graxin Rade, was an old acquaintance of Castiel's though the two had never really come into personal contact with each other. That tended to be the norm with Jedi of the Republic. You could know somebody's face and name yet fail to know the unique being that resided within them. Castiel looked forward to getting to know these folks today, but he had work to do.

This Kaigann fellow had some very legitimate points about these communist rebels. Political revolutionaries always tended to aim for eliminating the heads of state and the young, endearing princess was most likely their first target. His brow furrowed. "I will go wherever I am needed, though I fear for the safety of the princess. Should we all choose to depart then she will be left undefended." The armored Jedi pursed his lips in thought, "That is, if she chooses to remain here in the palace."

[member="Cyril Grayson"], [member="Kaigann Fossk"], [member="Felicity Mason"]​
(OOC: Sorry for late reply; had work today.)

The young Princess could not help but smirk. Princess. Right. That was her. The title felt more literal now. Carried more weight. Before, she was really just a public figure, a minor celebrity. Recognizable, maybe a face that would be seen on the holo net, but really, she just stood around her Mother while she gave speeches, looking pretty and being generally princess-like. Now though, there were few to take up the responsibility. In Theed, it was Princess Andromeda (or at least, she thought she was still around) half of her Mothers handmaidens, all of whom had received personal political training and schooling, and several political leaders still residing within the Palace. Theed would survive without her. Easily.

"Do not even spare a thought for me, Master Jedi," she responded to [member="Castiel Lennox"], "I will be quite alright. I have been through more than you know."

Her gaze flickered from the handsome fair haired Jedi, to the wild padawan, then came to rest, at last, on her Brother. She gave him a shallow nod.

"I do not intend to stay here, in any case. According to the reports from the Protectorate, a portal has appeared somewhere on Dathomir that is said to lead to the dimension our people have been taken to. I, with a group of Protectorate forces, will go to investigate. We will bring our Queen back. If anybody can clean this mess, it is my Mother."

"Just a bit of annual violence, Castiel. Our lives would be rather dull without it." Cyril shot back. He offered the Echani off-shoot a wry smile, something he rarely gave anyone other than Kaigann these days, and motioned toward the handful of officers that had stood up. "You lot will be coming with us to Kadaara than. I thank you for the support."

The Jedi Master turned to pace around the room. His gaze froze on Felicity every few moments. He was testing the girl, seeing how she had grown. She was no Jedi. Cyril had accepted that the Masons did not have what it took to be apart of the Order, they were speakers, leaders, but the force would never answer to them the way it did him.

Some might see it as arrogance, but Cyril looked at it as simple fact. He and Kaigann had been trained to be attuned to the force from childhood. He understood it better than people, and hos Padawan was similar, to lesser degree. Felicity was stemmed in politics, as was her younger sister. There was too much aristocracy around the girl for her to ever develop the focus needed to become a true Jedi Knight.

Celeste, perhaps. The little sister was young and impressionable. Perhaps when he would take her with him once he left Naboo. This wasn't to say he was not proud of the eldest Mason daughter. He just understood that they walked different paths.

"Will you join Kaigann and I on the raid, or take to Felicity's protection, Castiel?" Cyril asked pointedly.

[member="Castiel Lennox"] [member="Felicity Mason"] [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Cyril was right indeed. Castiel was a born and bred guardian - a warrior of the Light. Not being able to vanquish foes with holy bravado or bestow salvation upon the galaxy's oppressed were things not fit for his mind, not to mention very boring as well. He was made to stand against the darkness, and he'd stand proudly. The other Jedi Master would understand where he was coming from, especially with growing up around the war-like Graug and fighting in numerous campaigns against the One Sith.

As for their plans of action, Castiel was determined to aid these people as best as he could with what little personnel and supplies he had on hand. The Prince of Suns had to make do for once. Not being afforded the luxuries that came with being the esteemed "savior of the galaxy" was a bit disheartening, but even Castiel was unsure of his predicted destiny. That weight on his shoulders was so... heavy.

He sent an icy-blue glance to the Princess when Cyril mentioned his name. "I'll accompany the princess, Master Grayson. My Sun Guard will also be trailing you and your security forces into battle." A smirk touched his lips, "They're quite good at these urban situations."

[member="Cyril Grayson"], [member="Felicity Mason"], [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

The girl parted her lips as if to object to the offer to accompany her. Who did her brother think she was? A child? She was sixteen, for crying out loud. In most civilized worlds, she was an adult! Still, she shut her mouth, taking a deep, calming breath. She had been unhappy with his decision not to train her. The visions came more frequently than ever and now she had nobody left to help her deal with them. Well, except for Master Elaris. She'd offered to help. Felicity had taken some comfort in knowing that there was one Jedi out there unwilling to give up on her yet.

"Thank you, Master Jedi," she responded politely to [member="Castiel Lennox"], "I will accept your offer to accompany me with gratitude."

She bowed her head, glancing under the table at her comm. No messages from Owain yet. No wonder. She couldn't get a signal. Not anywhere. It was difficult, almost impossible to get a message out. But she worried for him. She typed out another message to him, just on the off chance one might go through.

Owain, i'm okay. I'm at the Palace. Find me. I'm worried about you.
I lov-

She erased the last part. Too much. Too much too soon. And her brother was looking at her. He might see her blushing.

[member="Castiel Lennox"] [member="Cyril Grayson"] [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

"It's settled then."

Kaigann rose from his leaned position to a straight stand, his hand guided toward the volunteer officers as he motioned for them to get moving. His head inclined slightly as he cocked it in the direction of the door for solid reinforcement of what his intentions were toward the raid team.

Changing gears, Kaigann's eyes moved off from the officers toward the direction of Cyril as he prepared to make his leave. "I'll prepare transport to Kadaara for us, if it's acceptable I think it would be in our best interests to portray the guise of civilians until we know what we are dealing with. I can secure some landspeeders from the garage for this purpose. What are your thoughts? How do you wish us to proceed?"

He was excited, his heart was racing, he knew these thoughts were not well for a Jedi but he had grown to love the hunt. Fighting side by side with his master after such a long time was an added bonus, the conflicts they had survived and won were memories that he kept for reference whenever he found himself in a difficult situation. The Battle of Gratos, the Invasion of Ession, prime examples of such memories. He almost pitied the fools for when they stumble upon them, however, it was too soon to think as such. The enemy could very well be more prepared than he gave them credit for, they had after all begun securing citiies from royalist hands.

Whatever transpired, Kaigann had to remember his Jedi training and refrain from acting on instinct. He could not allow his connection to the Force to fall from purity, he must always strive to push away the temptations of Bogan just as all Jedi have before him.

Kaigann stood still for a moment in anticipation for Cyril's response before his departure from the room. Honestly, he was impressed with the arrival of the Sun Guards and the swift intervention of Master Lennox. Their addition would turn the tide if things became unfavorable, he was grateful. His eyes moved from person to person until resting upon Graxin, no Cyril's sister. Her attention averted momentarily under the table, Kaigann sighed, "Did we strain your attention milady?"

[member="Cyril Grayson"] / [member="Castiel Lennox"] / [member="Felicity Mason"]

"Hm?" The blonde girl looked up, cheeks pink. No matter how she behaved, she was still young. She pulled on a small smile, holding up her comm unit to show him. It was best to be honest in this situation.

"Forgive me. One of my companions is still out there, missing. I thought that while there was a break in the conversation, I might try once more to reach him. Unfortunately, I am still unable to get a signal."
She sighed, trying her hardest not to look half as worried as she felt as she put her comm back in her satchel.

"Again, I apologize. He is my responsibility for the time being, so I felt I must make the attempt again."

She avoided looking directly at her brother. He always seemed to look right through her, see into her very heart. He always knew. He would know now. But she no longer cared if he knew. When this was over, she would be training with Master Elaris, not him. She had not judged her harshly for caring about him. Caring about people was a good thing, right? So, Cyril shouldn't either.

[member="Kaigann Fossk"] / [member="Castiel Lennox"] / [member="Cyril Grayson"]

Felicity knew that he deeply disapproved of her relations with Owain, but he did not know why she cared. She'd made it clear she would do whatever she wanted; why care about someone else's opinion?

He only sighed and shook his head. He didn't care enough to object anymore. Felicity's safety was his responsibility, not whether she liked him or not. "Thank you Castiel. Try not to make too much of a mess." The Jedi Master snickered.

He shifted his gaze to Kaigann, his Padawan, the only man he would ever trust with his private thoughts, and nodded. "We need time to secure what's needed. You and I are going to Keren. I'm going to be meeting with a contact." He have a moment's pause, and swallowed heavily. He expression was stone, but those who felt the force could surely sense the brief flux of admiration Cyril had for with this...contact.

His reasons for such were private, of course.

"Felicity, it's best you and Elaris recover mom soon. We'll trust that to you." He fixated the teenager with an intense stare. The words were unspoken, but the message was clear.

She was ready. Regardless of Cyril's shoddy relationship with Felicity, he would leave this to her and Master Elaris - and Castiel as of five seconds ago.

"We all understand what we're doing?"

[member="Kaigann Fossk"] | [member="Felicity Mason"] | [member="Castiel Lennox"]

The following moments ensued without a word from the Prince of Light. Often times he beheld a role as an observer - a mere passerby who watched outwardly at a world seemingly revolving based on the actions of a select few individuals. Rarely did he make himself that one person to create change. Oh no, that was far too much flash and show for this lone Jedi General. Behind the scenes work that nobody appreciated or noticed was what he liked to do. Without the small people, how could the big stand?

The flow of the Force bent around Kaigann as his hunter's sense flared with joyous anxiousness. Following him was Cyril, though Castiel had no idea what was going through his mind at the moment. And finally was the young girl, a bottomless pit of nothing but emotion. Love, joy, passion, regret, sorrow, and fear. Those may have tumbled around in her heart - but she was aware of the Force, and he knew that for a fact.

"No promises," he returned the smile. "And we know what to do, don't we, Princess?"

[member="Cyril Grayson"], [member="Felicity Mason"], [member="Kaigann Fossk"]

Despite what Cyril apparently thought, Felicity did not in fact dislike her brother. In fact, she was still rather fond of him. Sure, they were going through something of a rough patch now. Him not approving of her choice to... live, being one of the reasons for it. She also felt a touch of anger towards him for abandoning her. At least, to her it felt like abandonment. He could have taken her in again. He could have saved her. On some level she knew what Mother was planning for her, or at least knew that she was planning something. It scared her.

Still, she shoved that unpleasant reality of hers to the side. That was only going to happen if she managed to rescue mom, and for the sake of Naboo, she had to. There was no choice. She loved her people, and despite the grim future mother had in mind for her, she loved her mom too.
The girl nodded to the handsome Jedi before turning her attention back to her Brother.

"Cyril? A word please before I go. In private."

[member="Cyril Grayson"]

​"As you wish. Kaigann, go ready our officers. We'll need to secure the necessary transport and all of the rest of our goodies before we move out." He snapped off to his Padawan. He gave the lad a quick grin, and headed for the door.

He would give Felicity her moment to speak her piece. Whatever was on the girl's mind deserved some thought. Whether it pertained to the welfare of Naboo, its people, or something more personal was entirely up in the air.

Once away from the eavesdropping ears of other, the Jedi Master turned about to face his little sister.

"What do you want to discuss?"

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom