Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Sweet Home (Mass Training - All Sith Welcome)

Crentice fought with anger unlike ever before. He didn't fight aggressively with only one hand however. And that was the only part of him that remained conscious, his will to fight. He knew this, but didn't grab his other vibro blade on his back. Instead he attempted to maintain one hand for now. He blocked the strike from [member="Darth Atrace"] and spun around for a horizontal strike on Atrace's left side, going for the waist.

While blocking, prior to his left swing, Crentice yelled, "THAT.. IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG! I TOO, AM YOUR... BROTHER!" Power surged through his body. It overwhelmed his brain, and ultimately prevented him from the thing he wanted most. To not screw up in his training, which he had already done, when he fell to the power of his anger.

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace being quite skilled at djem so easily blocked the strike crushing his saber into the vibroblade repeatedly hoping to tire [member="Crentice"] out from the repeated strikes. once he thought the acolyte couldn't block a direct assault Atrace spun around with his leg extended smacking his heel hard into the acolytes skull "A little thing I learned from my master, your body is your greatest weapon acolyte"

He would then back away slowly expecting another assault from the possessed acolyte "If you are my brother why wait this long to come find me or Urak?" He would place his hand over the gash wound in his chest. "This is going to be a pain to heal, I hope you know that"

Atrace couldn't help but wonder what the others were teaching, and or learning, he wished he was with the Knights and lords teaching other skills, he knew if he had to kill this acolyte he would face great consequences he wasn't too keen on that idea.

Hmm, he grunted to himself as he watched the illusionist peddle their simple tricks. Why they were useful against the masses those who had learned to trust the force and their instincts over came such visages of deceit to great success in the field. He himself had learned to distinguish between white current trickery and reality through a pain staking battle that had nearly taken his life.

" I will teach Force Defense and combat telekenis to those who take an interest in the arts of combat. Your masters can command you in the way of the saber and i can give you that which can give you the edge to survive the rigors of training. Like an unbreakable mountain you shall be unmovable" he said using the mechanical voice amplifier to magnify his metallic voice.

Time had passed since she had given the order for those interested in lightsaber forms to gather near her. A small group had gathered in front of her comprising of several acolytes. That was fine, It was more than she expected, but that was no problem. Blood red orbs gazed through the group, sizing up her potential students before letting loose a cold, satisfied smile, when a hooded Nautolan began walking over towards her. Yet another acolyte to join the group. He introduced himself as Jurs Deyi and wanted to know who she was. A pair of red eyes would soon found themselves giving the acolyte a cold stare before her rosy lips spread into a smile. "I'm Greta, the knight in charge of lightsaber training today." The stare and the smile was all the Nautolan would get as she shifted her attention to another new arrival. A masked acolyte like so many others here today, introduced himself as Cole Tymon.

Cole then went forward without any orders to remove his mask and present his face to her. He then proceeded to apologise for wearing the mask, complaining of how the specks of dirt and sand got into his eyes without the mask to block them. "The mask stops the specks from getting into your eyes? Excellent. You shall keep it off for the entire duration of the training then. Perhaps you'll be able to build up what pathetic endurance you have as well along the way as well."

Greta ended her words with a spiteful look of disgust clearly present on her visage. He actually had the never to complain about the dirt getting into his eyes. What a child. This was the very site where acolytes once found to the death to best each other, and now you have weak-minded ones such as this who complained about the sand getting into their eyes. Pathetic. "The One Sith had no place for weaklings." You either adapted to the harshness of life or fell like the rest.

Another voice rang out through the air, and the Sith knight searched for the source for landing herself on the owner with the purple eyes. She introduced herself as Vega and was looking for someone in particular to learn lightsaber forms. For the sake of safety, they would be using training blades. Wouldn't want them killing or maiming each other now, would they? Save the fighting for the enemy. Fixating her blood red ones onto her purple ones, she simply said "We leave for the Valley of the Dark Lords now."

[member="Zayden Madera"] [member="Jurs Deyi"] [member="Kaela Jaryn"] [member="Froste"] [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Konrad turned to [member="Darth Azurea"] when she had finished addressing the small group who had gathered with a common interest in learning illusions from the Sith Lord. Konrad closed his eyes and visualized a familiar image – a training sword. Harnessing the power for the force, Konrad concentrated harder on the image in his mind and conjured up the illusion.

Konrad open eyes to a displeasing sight. The illusion he created was a disappointment and left a sour look on his face. The details of the sword was perfect however, the image lacked opacity and was transparent and thus an unconvincing illusion. Konrad closed his eyes and tried again but the result was no different.

Konrad looked at Darth Azure awaiting her critique annoyed at the sorry excuse of an illusion he conjured up. It seemed that his relationship with the force was weaker than he had thought. Had he not been a high rank in the Army, he would have regretted neglecting his connection with the force.

Cole smirked slightly as Knight Kohler gave the order. "Of course, my lord." Cole spoke with no emotion, so as to not anger the Sith Knight further.He felt no ill will towards her, it was his own fault for admitting weakness. I'm just glad I had waited before putting it back on. Probably saved myself from further embarrassment. Cole slid the mask into one of the pockets of his robe. Unfortunately, this seemed to make the robe off-balance. Something he would just have to live with, for the time being. I must not rub the sand from my eyes until absolutely necessary. I've already announced a weakness, might as well try to shrug it off.

Cole Tymon peered into Knight Kohler's blood red eyes for another moment, before taking a look around the group of acolytes around them. They were a group of five, including the Sith Knight before the last Acolyte showed her face. She said her name was Vega, and her eyes were nearly as unusual as the Knight Kohler's. The iris itself was a nicely colored purple, but the part that should have been white was pure black. Cole only let his eyes linger for a moment before bringing his attention back to the Knight. "We leave for the Valley of the Dark Lords now." She had said. Cole nodded slowly and would follow the Knight if she began to move.

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"][member="Kaela Jaryn"][member="Jurs Deyi"][member="Zayden Madera"][member="Greta Kohler"]

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] @Jurs Dewi [member="Zayden Madera"] [member="Greta Kohler"] [member="Froste"]

Showing weaknesses and uncertainty early on.. Kaela cringed inwardly, and made a point to only introduce herself through her use of Makashi. Words were wasted on Sith such as these in her mind. If, indeed, they were even worthy of the title. She moved silently and with a singular purpose through the group, staying a good ten paces behind the knight at all times, and at least a lightsaber-blade-and-a-half distance away from the other acolytes. At least one of them had made a fool out of them self before they had even begun, and she was acutely aware that Sith with wounded prides tended to lash out in a futile effort to claw back some prestige.

She didn't intend to be a victim of such reckless ego repairing.

So silently, and confidently she continued on. Where the others were put into places of discomfort by the whipping of both the sand and Knight Kohler's tongue, Kaela stood tall, proud, and notably unscathed from the experience so far. Indeed, she intended to remain this way throughout- a cold, calculating, and utterly silent threat that consistantly remained two steps removed from what the knight no doubt saw as her peers. By the end of this, Knight Kohler would see Kaela in a most different light...

While Crentice was blocking the repeated strikes, he began to come to his senses. But the anger in him forced him to continue fighting. When [member="Darth Atrace"] tried kick him in his face, Crentice lifted up his other hand to catch Atrace's foot before it could hit his head. Crentice pulled Atrace's leg closer to him, in hopes of disrupting his balance.

Now in a slightly more calmer state, Crentice said, "It's not.. like you think.. I was... adopted... I never knew... you two even... existed till last.... year..." Then he would let go Atrace's leg and back away slowly, feeling his anger finally begin to dim down. Crentice jammed his vibro blade in the ground and placed his hands on the top of the hilt. He dropped to knees, exhausted from lashing out, since surprise attacks take more energy out of him than normal attacks. He looked up at Atrace, and the blood red ring in the center of his yellow iris from earlier had almost faded away. Crentice said, "Please... believe me..." before he ultimately collapsed.

Zayden stood and waited as one by one, more acolytes chose to do lightsaber training with the Sith Knight, [member="Greta Kohler"]. In total, there were five of them. Four trainees and a trainer. One of the acolytes, presenting himself as Cole Tymon, removed his mask and introduced himself to the Sith Knight. He, then, proceeded to apologize for wearing a mask and complained about how the sand gets in his eyes. I don't blame you... the air on this planet really is irritating.

The Sith Knight's response was savage. She went on full blast and humiliated [member="Froste"], even though he practically set himself up for it. It forced Zayden to turn his head away from the group and smirk a little before regaining his composure and turning back. I'm sorry, that was too savage and I didn't want to crack up in front of everyone else. Like whoa... Knight Savage.

After that was done, the Sith Knight announced that they would now start heading towards the Valley of the Dark Lords. Zayden realized every other trainee introduced themselves to the Knight, but himself. Okay... I now learned that step one is to not humiliate yourself by showing weakness... I owe that one to you, Cole. I guess I should just go with it.

Zayden walked up at a faster pace and spoke up. "I believe I forgot to introduce myself to you, master. I'm Zayden Madera." After that, he slowed his pace to fall back to the other trainees.

Her eyes immediately fell upon the female who came to acknowledge her, but Vega prolonged her silence for a moment and took a step back from the crowd. To be honest this particular way of training had remained unbeknown to her until today. She was more used to training one on one instead of practicing within a pack like they were. She failed to complain, though. It was a good thing; at least she could train and observe along those around her, perhaps picking up more tricks and knowledge than she normally would in her familiar way of training. Purple eyes flickered between those in the pack determined to train in the specific field until another came to acknowledge her arrival. A nod towards the fellow Sith hinted her acknowledgement to his words. She'd heard of the place, but never had she stepped foot over its threshold. Once the female stated it was time to head forward, Vega proceeded on with the pack, keeping herself positioned towards the back with the second Sith who conversed with her.

Following along, she went on to reply, "Valley of the Dark Lords. I've heard stories - interesting stories. But never once has my being trod among its soil. I look forward to training there, be that with you or anyone else among this group." She gestured her hand before her, gliding her fingers towards the Sith which lead on towards the valley'. Whether or not they heard her remained unbeknown to her for the time being. If they happened to do so and throw in a reply to what she said as they headed forward then she'd happily give them one back. If not, then silence motion forward was all Vega done until they reached their destination.

[member="Greta Kohler"], [member="Kaela Jaryn"], [member="Froste"], [member="The Traveler"]

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace was surprised at how easily dodged his boot, he would step away from the acolyte as he knew there would be no further acts of aggression. the beam of solid energy that spewed from his saber sputtered out as he walked over to the downed acolyte "We will discuss this later when the conditions are different." He would put one of the acolytes arms over his shoulder beginning to walk towards the other sith where they had last met.

Once he had arrived at their previous location he would set [member="Crentice"] down in the shade, "You did good acolyte, but you must practice or you will never have control over your rage" once he felt the acolyte wouldn't need his help he would walk over to his master [member="The Traveler"]

Atrace would take a knee before his teacher showing a great deal of respect for the ancient sith "my teacher, may I participate in this lesson?" He would keep his head down as to not show any disrespect.

Watching the other acolytes; as he refused to think of them as fellows, disappear into their various learning groups, the Arue'tii made an observance that one of the individuals proclaimed to be a Sith Lord had not yet found any learners. This seemed to be a mistake on the part of the inferior species. It was logical to learn from the most powerful beings here, and the rank of Lord seemed to indicate a superiority to most of the other teachers. At the very least, the Lord had accomplished a multitude of achievements from whence experience might be drawn.

The Lord had not yet stated what he would be teaching, or whether he was indeed teaching, but Abelain was determined not to allow the opportunity to learn to slip from his fingers. It would not be wise to demand learning, nor would it be respectful to the position of the Lord however, and so the most logical course of action seemed to the explorer to be patience.

The blue tinted being followed the Lord around, keeping a respectful distance away and simply listening to the quips of wisdom that he imparted upon other training groups such as the one currently being instructed by Lady Azurea. The notion that the Lord was most experienced among the group seemed to solidify itself in his actions.

Eager to learn, and to gain the attention of such an experienced individual, the Arue'tii began to approach. The steps came slowly at first, tempered both by respect and anxiousness to break a hidden law that had not yet revealed itself. The anxiousness began to dissipate however as Abelain's curiousness grew. The steps came faster, still hindered by the forced moderation of respect.

There was a modicum of reason that stated that the Lord would simply be able to sense his presence, and so he stopped short by several feet. Raising his voice to speak from the distance, though keeping it level so as not to allow for tension to creep into it, he spoke, "Lord of the Sith."

The brief silence that followed separated the title of the Sith Lord from the main message that the Arue'tii intended to grant.

"Shall you be teaching today?"
[member="Tirdarius"]

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
Urak already knew he had much to learn on illusions, though that was why he was there. He took what the Sith Lord had told him, and decided to put it to use, especially after seeing how well it was helping for [member="Taris"] . He knew he needed much more detail, and to make it look alive, which he could do. It was a step up from his earlier after-image illusion, yet it might work a lot better if he mastered it without having it move yet, and stay stationary.

"Alright, i shall try this again, and hopefully it will turn out better than my last attempt. Thank you for the insight on Illusions Lord [member="Tirdarius"], it shall be put to use, and then some." Urak had then bowed to the Lord, and as he moved back to his original spot, noticed his Teacher, [member="The Traveler"] was watching and decided to teach. He decided to focus on the Illusions again, as they could be useful decoys in battle, even if just for an instant, as an instant is all one needs to strike a deadly blow.

He began to focus on the dark energy surrounding himself once again, but instead, this time focused on Taris, the same way Taris had made a copy of himself. He began to form the outline of Taris, then began to decipher the folds, creases, and the color. After that he copied the emblems, and the lighting of him, and the specks of dust, and sand on his body, and finally, topping it off with the faint movements of his lungs, exhaling and inhaling.

Once he had master the aesthetics of Taris, he would then move into the more advanced steps, of moving it around. For now, he was content with making it look as if it were real, although it would not fool everybody, he could master it over time, and with experience. The illusion lingered for many seconds, before beginning to fade away into nothing. "Those were some very useful tips. They will definitely come in handy later. Although I still have much more to get down before i can call myself Adept at Illusions, but i am looking forward to the uses of them in battle."

Urak then stepped back again, and began to think about what he was doing wrong, and how he could make his next one better, because even the faintest of details could mess up the purpose of the entire Illusion, if the opponent is given enough time to differentiate between the details. Now that he is started to move up some from the basics, he determined only practice will advance his skills in the art now, though future feedback on his works would still be of help.

Urak had used Illusions before, and felt he could get the hang of it with just a little more practice, which is what he will do until [member="Darth Azurea"] was ready to teach in her other abilities. He sat down and began to practice making things. Pillars, or anything else he could find, and making them larger or smaller to practice on the size of his illusions, while keeping the same level of detail.

Crentice woke from his weariness and looked around, trying to find his helmet, in the meantime he threw up his hood. He looked around amd found it sitting on a platform next to him. He took down his hood and placed the helmet over his, locking it yet again, and placed his hood over the mask. He scanned around, and wanted to continue his training.

He wanted to learn force grip now, and its aspects. Now that he knew the basics of rage, all it would take from there is mere practice. He looked for [member="Knight Mullarus"] to teach him the way of force grip. So Crentice walked over to the training area where the knight was and made the request, "May I join in on your training to learn force grip, and its uses?"

Crentice thought to himself that surely he would not go berserk over something like force grip, in which he figured would be extremely handy at some point in the future. And to top it off, Crentice wanted take full advantage in the teachings of others. It was his goal to learn as much of the force as possible.

[member="Knight Mullarus"] | [member="Fortuna"] | [member="Garivald"] | [member="Taris"] | [member="Darth Atrace"] | [member="Crentice"] | [member="Greta Kohler"] | [member="Darth Urak"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] | [member="Kaela Jaryn"] | [member="Froste"] | [member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

The presence of the others flowed all around them, tempestuous energies drawn and channelled from the broader currents of the Force that were ever-present, crashing silently against them like waves of nerve-tingling electricity, invisible to the naked eye but easy to feel in a place such as this. Though Korriban may be a true world of horror and atrocity, in few places does the Force flow with such casual strength. Each of the Sith within proximity carried a modicum of that energy, bound up within cells and tissues, resonating strongly, ripples riding the waves of a stormy ocean.

It was a strange thing to experience, in truth: so much more turbulent and untamed that their presences might have felt in a different environment. On Coruscant, on Dromund Kaas, even on ancient Ziost, there is always that sense of civilised order about our brethren, he thought silently, musing within his own mind. Only here does it seem that we truly let go and reveal our darker selves to the world around us. It was the sensation of unspoken threat absent any reason to feel intimidated. As though we are not truly safe here. Not even from ourselves.

Perhaps, in truth, this is why they had come here to train: to unleash their uncivilised sides and render unto the Force every ounce of dark intent that they might possess, to benefit from the gifts such a lesson might offer.

He watched impassively as Azurea's students attended to their illusionary practices, trying to give life to what was merely an inward visualisation, a product of their minds and imaginations. His lip curled slightly, perhaps with a touch of disdain, amused in spite of himself. And so we pile illusion upon illusion: an ethereal outer shell concealing the mask we present to each other, that in turn hiding our true selves, buried so deep that only a trusted few might find them. It was an obvious thing, really: none of those here were what they seemed, nor what they presented. For, if we showed who we truly were, the others would pounce on such a vulnerability. Reason argued against it, but the primal energies of this place simply called to that primitive brutality.

Feeling a presence approaching behind him, the Sith Lord half-turned, eyes still on the training students, though taking in the Force sense of the being that sought to gently accost him. Strange to be addressed as 'Lord of the Sith', he thought sardonically, his expression closing slightly, to offer little of his inner thoughts. Such meaningless titles we ascribe to each other, when in truth, none of it matters beyond offering structure to otherwise chaotic lives.

"We teach in all that we do," he observed calmly, addressing the tall being that had approached. "Your every breath is a lesson, perhaps even a warning." Tirdarius offered the slightest of casual shrugs, an oft-repeated mannerism that seemed to come so easily to him these days. "But yes, I shall offer teaching if you are capable of learning," he continued. "The nature of it is the choice of those willing to take a risk in learning. Perhaps you wish to learn the thoughts of those around you, or muddy their minds with thoughts not their own? Or you might manipulate their movements more directly, without ever touching them. Would you destroy them with crushing force, or tempestuous lightning? Or something else entirely?"

He turned fully now, grey eyes coldly appraising the being before him. Tall, certainly moreso than he was himself, though there was a sense of fragility that contradicted the sheer physicality. Cold blue-tinted skin that seemed out of place in contrast to the warmer orange and red hues that surrounded them all, as though all heat had simply been leeched out of...whatever the being was, leaving nothing but frigid air hovering in it's wake. A strange being, to have gained a place amongst us, but perhaps that indicates worth. Or simply another thing the Sith intended to exploit to the very fullest.

"You see the chess game played out around you: some seeking the glory of open battle, others embracing subtleties that may yet influence the outcome of the game in it's entirety," the Human remarked, grey eyes unblinking as he continued in his observations. "What kind of player chooses to take a seat at the board now?"

So only one ended up with [member="Knight Mullarus"] , meaning Fortuna actually had no reason to be there with her master. As such, she had begun to wander around, watching and scanning the others. Nothing was there for her to learn, not fully. Lightsabers, mentalism, illusion. They were all powers she simply couldn't do, so she had nothing to learn. Yet what [member="Tirdarius"] said seemed to speak to her. Tempestuous lightning? In her reading she had learned of Sith who had forsaken the need of a lightsaber. The Force itself was used to block the energy weapons. Her red eyes fixated on the Sith Lord and his promises of knowledge. Could he know what she needed?

Best to just ask.

Calmly she walked to the man, and with a quick bow of her head she got right to the point. "Do you know how to block lightsabers with just the Force itself? My body is brittle, too frail to use a lightsaber effectively. But with the Force I could defend myself in close range. Can you show me?"

Greta led her group of five into the Valley of the Dark Lords, the acolytes following behind her person as she moved forth. As they were walking, one of the acolytes spoke, introducing himself to her. His name was Zayden Madera. Without looking back, she simply raised the back of her hand, and waggled her fingers in greeting. It wasn't very long before their little posse found themselves in the desolated sand plains of the valley, surrounded by a plethora of rocky outcrops and numerous ancient tombs of long lost Sith ancestors.

When they approached the place she deemed suitable for their training, the Sith knight simply stopped, pivoting her body around as she did so. Apart from the periodic breeze that whipped up the sand into the air and the strong presence and aura of the force that hung in the air like an invisible cloud of mist, they were alone, unless you could the unknown number of long dead spirits that could very well be watching them as they proceeded with their training. Standing in a wide open sandy field, with her front facing towards her students, her blood red orbs gave a sweeping gaze towards all five of them.

One in particular stood out for her, a female Miraluka dressed in a red garb. The acolyte stood tall and proud and noticeably unfazed, especially after her rebuttal earlier. She wondered if the female would remain her composure after the training was finished.

Two others seemed otherwise more affected, especially the acolyte by the name of Cole, who she had chided earlier on. Facing them, Greta would speak, but not before asking them to gather in front, standing side-by-side. "Today, we would be training in honing your skills with the blade, however to avoid any unnecessary maiming or unfortunate deaths yet, we would be training with these." A large rectangular bag, black in hue was tossed onto the sandy floor, sending up a small cloud of sand and dirt towards the acolytes. "Within these bag, are several Electroblade training swords. You would all be practising with these today. These blades do not cut or burn, but they do however send powerful and painful jolts of electricity once they make contact." Waving her hand towards the training swords, the Sith knight continued. "Well, go on. Arm yourself, and we can begin the training."

[member="Froste"] | [member="Kaela Jaryn"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] | [member="Jurs Deyi"]

As the crowd begun to part, and the trainers led their trainees to their places of instruction, one had come to Darth Ophidia, though she had said naught of what she would teach. As [member="Garivald"] approached, she observed him; his physique; his way of being. Even before he bowed, she stood a little taller than him, looking down into his eyes with an unblinking stare. To many it felt as though she was reading their souls and weighing their worth. However, when he bowed, she smiled a wicked smile and lowered her head in recognition.

"You observe and choose your desired skill if it is not offered to you, how curious."

Though it was not evident in the rasp of her voice, there was a sense of approval in her. This Acolyte had shown respect before his superiors, yet boldness to claim the tuition he desired. Flat out obedience got one part of the way, but the will to claim what one thought to be rightfully theirs was an inspired quality in a Sith-hopeful.

"Who are you, and what do you wish to learn?"

She turned her left side to him and indicated for him to come along. It was best if they found a more suitable location.

Barren sands posed as the scenery capturing Vega's sight. She would have proceeded to getting a better look at what else the valley had to offer, but the leader of this Sith party gestured towards the bag of weapons. At first Vega simply glanced down at the bag, listening in silence as the female went on to say the results of their performance. Understandable; it saved any unnecessary bloodshed, yet induced pain upon those unfortunate enough to endure it. No one came here to die. Ascension in life was what brought them all here. At least that's what Vega came to assume was the original goal. Why else would they be here?

Nevertheless, the female Sith approached the bag, scorched digits taking a hold on one of the weapons to lift into her grasp. From there she took a step back from the bag so the rest could take one, familiarising herself with the weapon's weight so she knew how to maneuver it. It wasn't a lightsaber, but the weight wasn't far off. A few slow motions towards the left and right loosened up her limbs for the swing. Once she was done she lowered the blade for the now. Amethyst gems glanced up towards the crowd of Sith before her, flickering over each and every one of them. So, how exactly were they going to arrange themselves for training? Work in pairs? Vega awaited in silence to see.

[member="Greta Kohler"], [member="Fortuna"], [member="Zayden Madera"], [member="Jurs Deyi"]

Cole watched the tombs as the group proceeded deeper into the Valley of the Dark Lords. Old, dead Sith Lords watching over us as we train. What place could be better than here? Perhaps if we're lucky, the ancient Sith Lords themselves will present themselves to us, and teach us old and forgotten ways. Cole smirked to himself at that thought. He wasn't here to hope that some dead Sith would teach him something new, he was here to hope that Knight Kohler would teach him something new. Cole brought his vision down from the tombs to the sandy ground beneath his feet. This hideous sand... Is there any substance more volatile than this? Cole's thoughts were cut off as the Sith Knight in front of his group stopped suddenly, and spun around to face the Acolytes. Immediately, Cole directed his attention to her.

His Sith teacher began to speak. She didn't want any unnecessary deaths yet, and threw down a dark bag. She explained what was in the bag. Electroblade training swords, she said. Will cause pain but no true injury. I like the idea of these. There's never a true incentive to learn unless something is on the line. And pain, definitely, is something worth fighting to resist. Cole was eager to take a sword and begin his training. However, he waited for the female Sith with the amethyst eyes to take one of the training swords before he stepped in. Once she had backed away from the bag, Cole stepped forward. He bowed his head at Knight Kohler before reaching down to take one of the practice sabers. Once one was planted in his hand, he held onto it firmly and moved the practice sword around a bit. The weight was ever so slightly different than his saber. Cole felt fine with the weight and stepped back into the line the Acolytes had previously been standing in, awaiting further instruction.

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] | [member="Fortuna"] | [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Jurs Deyi"] | [member="Greta Kohler"] | [member="Kaela Jaryn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom