Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home furnishing (PM Dredge to join)

"DIE FILTH!" With the swing of an giant bone like axe scarlet blood coated the face of the ex yuuzhan Vong overlord. He didn't flinch or grimace as the blood spray splattered against his face. Bellow him a lifeless and spasming body of a human lay on the soft white sands of a beach, blood beginning to soak into the white sand bellow. Dredge regarded the body in silence and smiled softly at it. "String it up like the rest." He commanded in a soft tone. Panning out all around Dredge corpses were hung from tropical trees by long thick ropes, their bodies swaying in the cool breeze. Some were nailed to the trees themselves from varying degrees that started from the base of the trunt all the way to the top until there was no more room to fit the mounting corpses thus causing bodies to hang from branches. Dredge eyed the tree and smiled brightly showing his sharpened fangs.

Taking a step back he chuckled softly and began to walk forward passing more trees like the first, their bodies hung and mounted until a sudden picture came to mind. There were dozens of trees filled with the bodies of innocent people. "God I love Mondays." He said with a soft chuckle. Walking over to the ocean he peered out a group of a hundred or so people, still alive and standing in fear as Yuuzhan Vong and Graug aimed weapons at them from all corners of the beach.

"There is good news for you all!" He said in a booming voice. "I require one hundred new slaves to serve my will! You all have been chosen to live!" Dredge chuckled and looked to them. A underling approached Dredge and whispered into his ear "Ah." He said before dismissing his worker. "Change of plans. I only require fifty of you. This however is a chance to test new employees I have sought through the galaxy." The families whimpered and cried out for mercy. There would be none

Dredge walked over to two people he had sought to hire through tough times and build to his cause " [member="Alice"] [member="Ragos Terrek"] kill them" he laughed and sat down in an expensive lawn chair parked right on the beach of Rolovian

[member="Dredge"]
[member="Alice"]

Ragos looked at the group before him. He could feel their fear, their anger, their desperation. They were innocent. How could he know that? They didn’t deserve to die. And your family does? My family is safe. For how much longer? There has to be another way. There isn’t. there is. Then where is it? I shouldn’t. You must. I cant. You will.

Went back and forth like this before finally opening fire with the weapon one of the soldiers had provided him. Is this what he left Haruun Kal for? To become a mass murderer?

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Alice was not a fan of this bloody exhibition. She preferred more subtle means, or at least more efficient ones. Though, granted, this certainly constituted terror. If word got out of this, [member="Dredge"] would add to his legend and more systems might tremble upon hearing his name.

Of course, it would all be in his name and not hers. And she was fine with that, as long as this insipid Vong kept at his purging of the galaxy. Everyone--everyone--needed to be obliterated like the scum they were. It was time to purify the stars and start from scratch. Not that Alice was especially holy or anything, but she was important to the cause--naturally indispensable--and would, of course, be necessary in the rebuilding of the disintegrated worlds.

The gasmask terrorizer rolled her large clawdite eyes and began to tread back and forth in front of the second victim after [member="Ragos Terrek"] did his dirty work with the first one, her verpine pistol spun casually by her finger. "Plaze don' hart us, Lawrd Drawdge," she 'pleaded' on their behalf. "This gawlawxy is full av innucent cheeldrun! Ah am more innucent and wawrthy."

Then she shot them. The body bent over and faceplanted in silence.

"It's beginning to look a lot like home."

Dredge laughed in genuine laughter at the feeling of [member="Ragos Terrek"]. He could sense his hesitation, his thoughts of right and wrong that bit into him. It made Dredge almost happy to see the soul of a potentially good man become twisted with darkness. A evil grin grew on his face for these innocence being guned down. With the flick of his hand in a commanding gesture other Graug and Yuuzhan Vong began to move in aiming their weapons and opening fire at the crowd of innocent people. And people did what they naturally did, they ran or they froze. A father and his two children ran towards the beach at an odd angle, running as fast as the knee high water could let them. A Graug warrior laughed and lifted his lancer and fired a spray of red bolts that left the three people as corpses staining the ocean waters red.

He felt [member="Alice"] 's ambition, the feeling of happiness willingness to kill. She was sharp, she was a beautiful killing machine that wanted what he did. She would make a find commander to his forces and valued person to the cause. That wasn't to say Dredge wouldn't kill her for failure but he had faith in the mad woman that she would not do so. Dredge continued to lift his head back laughing as the darkness spread over him in evil ecstasy. The armor he wore began to steam and waves of heat like asphalt radiating in the sun began to come off it in a aura of heat brought on by the darkness.

A few minutes passed and the population of the slaves went from one hundred to aproximetly fifty three. "ENOUGH!" Dredge barked and the howls of blood lust and chants of death quickly ended. Dredge took a step forward and grinned from ear to ear as he approached Alice and Ragos. "You have much to learn Ragos. So much to learn." Dredge laughed a bellow of madness then looked over to the surviving slaves. Pointing at three small children he ordered his men to separate them from their still living parents. And just like that shouts and cries of separation from small children and their parents rang through the air. The children gathered ranged from ages of seven to ten, two small girls and one boy.

"You hesitated Ragos." Dredge said chuckling. "I'm going to teach you something. The dark side of the force is powerful, but it will not bend it's will to weaklings who hesitate to do what must be done. So let this drive home that point." Dredge took in a breath and looked to Alice. "Alice my dear come here and stand with me. You deserve to watch something beautiful." Looking back to Ragos and the children he spoke only a few soft and commanding words. "Drown them, Ragos. With your own hands."

[member="Alice"] [member="Dredge"]

He knew what he had to do. But could he do it? In his soul he knew he could not, he hadn’t the evil inside him to murder children in such a way. If he hadn’t the evil, he need have the strength. He looked at the children and fought back vomit as he grabbed one of the girls. She couldn’t of been older than six, with bouncy shoulder length brown curls. She would of grown up to be a beautiful young woman. Fate how ever had a different plan for her. Ragos grabbed the girl and held her under the water. She fought for only a moment before Ragos could feel the life slip from her.

He did the same with the other girl. She was older than the last and had cried an squirmed the entire time he tried to hold her. Eventually how ever she stopped struggling and just floated there next to the other girl.

The last child, A dark skinned boy of ten, stood defiant and strong. He made no attempt to resist or to cry out. He only looked toward his mother, his eyes full of sorrow but not fear. He cared not for himself but for his mother. It reminded Ragos of his brother, Dagos at that age. Silent tears began to fall from Ragos as he grabbed the boy and held him under the water. The broken crystal he wore around his neck burned red hot as he did so. Finally after what seemed forever the boy was dead and so was Ragos. There was no going back now. He would never be the man he once was, he would never be the boy who had a brother he loved and lost ever again. This monster Dredge would be his salvation and Ragos would now be committed fully to his will.

Beowoof

Alice had taken up a position next to [member="Dredge"], as he had requested. It seemed as if [member="Ragos Terrek"] had a hard lesson to learn--one which Alice herself had not exactly been tested with, but she had made her kills before and the flaw of hesitation had been erased from her abstract mind.

There was no joy or pleasure she obtained from watching the children die. They were a little too old for her purposes (The people she required were yet to be born.) but that did not mean they needed to die. Yet. Still, she was unmoved and even applauded lightly when the man had finished the job. It was amazing the way kids change everything.

[member="Ragos Terrek"] [member="Alice"]

Watching Ragos drown the children one by one Dredge looked over to Alice and spoke to her in a low conversational tone. "Alice, I want you to understand something." He said in a generally polite tone. "We may share the same goals, you may be an excellent killer, and for that you have earned my trust to see that a job is carried out to its fullest." Dredge paused for a moment and chuckled watching the second child go under only to soon become a floating corpse in the water. "But if you fail me Alice, if you show a lack of patience in the journey of the blessed path." Watching the third child go in Dredge smiled and looked down at Alice his crimson blood red eyes staring at Alice through the slots of the helmet. "What your punishment will be is beyond comparison to what Ragos' is. And I will see to it myself." Dredge gave her a smile under his helmet and looked back to see the third child become another corpse for the gulls to feast on.

Calling out Dredge spoke to his young and now more than likely mentally tortured understudy. "Ragos! You have pleased me with your willingness and loyalty." Dredge looked to Ragos and chuckled loudly. "Feel your hatred Ragos, let it burn inside of you. Do you hate me Ragos? Do you hate what I've made you become?!" Dredge took a step forward and held out his left hand. With an effort of will a small cyclone of dark green fire began to form in his hand. "Use that hatred Ragos, embrace it as your strength and you can bend the force to your will." Clenching his hand into a fist Dredge chucked again the fire went out.

"First platoon! Take these slaves to the workshop! There are plans that must be done!" The Graug roared and began to march the remaining slaves towards the giant Omen Class Command Ship (Mass effect reaper) that lay on the same island as they a few hundred yards behind them. "Come here Ragos." Dredge said with a grin plastered behind the helmet. "I'm going to make sure by the end of today you hate me."

Beowoof

Did he scare her? Well, of course. This is [member="Dredge"] we are talking about. That sack of ugly had obliterated peoples galaxywide in manners similar to that which they were currently carrying out. [member="Ragos Terrek"] would be in for a fun time.

"I vunderstahnd, Laird Draidge." It was always hard to tell her emotions, since her mouth was covered by her signature gasmask. (In fact, no one really recognized Alice without it.) Some considered her changes in accents to be playful--and indeed, they were--but it was a mistake to believe that they signified goodwill. It was hard to get a grasp on what went on in that brain of hers. "Ve breeng zee vairmin to zehr k-nees in taim. Zee taim is not come."

It was true that patience was necessary for the Great Plan. Hopefully Dredge was not too patient, though. Certainly that big Vong fluffball of fuzzies had a little ADD going on there somewhere.

Slightly bored with the drowning act, the clawdite terrorist sprayed some toxic fumes into the air and inhaled deeply, showing off to all the poor slaves-to-be how she had nothing to fear about poisons--but they most certainly did.

"TO THE SHIP!!" With the crack of an amphistaff against the flesh and bone of a new slave the group of fifty slaves began to drag themselves from the ocean and towards the massive command ship. "Come [member="Alice"], there is much work to be done." Dredge turned on foot and began to walk from the bloody mess that was the slaughtered village. Bodies hung to trees and clung to their bark by nails from base to top. It was a beautiful sight in the eyes of the overlord, one of progress. But not nearly enough, there should of been more dead. More lives needed to be put to the sword. And this fine batch of slaves would be excellent additions to that body count.

"Go to the workshop Alice. Prepare the vats of metals the Graug use. I find our ship lacking in décor, we shall remidy that." With an evil chuckle the monster Dredge smiled brightly and moved ahead towards the slaves and the rest of his company. The slaves had now left the water leaving the weak [member="Dagos Terrek"] in the ocean surrounded with the cold and lifeless eyes of each and every body that floated there.

"Dagos! Get up or die where you kneel you welp!" Dredge spat a curse in his native Yuuzhan Vong language then moved forward with the horde of slaves smiling in delight at each crack of a whip against flesh.

Well. This would probably not go down as the best beach holiday ever. On the plus side, the Nautolan was not one of the folks strung up in trees or being herded like cattle off to some probably short and miserable life. Possibly so miserable that the short would be a relief. Either way, it was happening to other people and she intended to keep it that way. This was probably the part where she was meant to leap from the water and start thwarting.

Nope.

Nope.

Nuh-uh.

No way.

Tengiz liked her everything attached and functioning, and intended to keep living for a good few more years.

Maybe I should have gone to University like Mum and Dad wanted... Nah.

The doubt was there only for a moment, after all, she was Tengiz. The star of this little space-opera. The world revolved around her, what would the point of it be if she died? So of course she wouldn't. Besides, she was safely out of reach, far and deep, just close enough to keep track of what was going on. The panic and fear pheromones all those humans were giving off was very nearly enough to cause her to turn tail and make for the deepest depths she could manage but.. well.. Her stuff was up there. And she wanted it back. And anyway that was where the travel agency was supposed to pick her up from tomorrow. Hopefully these folks weren't sticking around.

The original slaughter, and even the culling she could almost ignore. They were too big and too bad and she couldn't really process them. A statistic rather than a tragedy. The three kids though..

No way.. You're not going to.. I mean you are, of course you are, it's them or you but.. Geez buddy, what have you gotten yourself into?

The Nautolen clenched her hands into fists, there was nothing she could do, just as there was nothing he could do. The human man drowned the children and she watched him do it.

Get out of the water, get out, get out, bugger off, go on.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she calculated. He was being all injured, which was great, he ought to be, but could he please go be dramatic elsewhere? This whole thing was taking too long! The clock was ticking! Being shot.. you didn't come back from that, but drowning..

Finally, FINALLY, they headed for the ship, and she made her move, never breaking the surface she cut through the water, arrowing into the three small, sad corpses. She couldn't breathe, in these death soaked waters, was this what it was like to be human? She would never go in the water again if she was human. She forced their panic away. She was not afraid. She was fine. She had a plan. A quick inspection had her choose the boy. One girl had no spark that the Nautolan could feel with any of her myriad of senses, the other had been under too long and even if brought back would have no true life. The boy though.. The boy was a fighter.

Grabbing his small frame she pulled him under and headed out, going faster than before, straining to reach her top speeds. The clock was still counting down, she had to be far enough away before she dared take him to the surface and try to revive him. She'd do what she could, but she wasn't getting shot for anyone.

Still, if she had her way, this was one little boy who might live to see another day.

"We are far from done today Ragos." Dredge smiled a toothy grin at the young man beneath his helmet. He had hurt the boy badly, made him kill innocents and drown children. And even then Dredge was far from done with the lad, he had to be broken, completely broken. So this was why Dredge had a few things in mind. Starting with these slaves. "GET THE SLAVES ON THE SHIP!!" A voice of a Graug commander rang out sharply, ordering about workers and warriors with their whips to speed up the process of moving slaves. So in turn they did.

"Come with me Ragos, there is much to learn." Dredge walked up the ramp into the capital ship and hummed a soft tune of Carmen's overture. Once Dredge hit the cargo bay the snap of a whip cracked and a fresh slave screamed in pain and agony. "GET UP WORM!!" A Graug warrior stood the weak slave up by his hair and was about to start a bearing before dredge held up a hand. The Graug stopped and stared at his master. With a single finger Dredge ran a black finger nail across his own throat to the Graug giving him an order.

"Yut mun Goth." The Graug replied producing a knife. Holding out his hand Dredge grabbed an empty goblet from an already broken female slave's hand. Grabbing the empty cup he sighed rather bored as the Graug dragged the knife across the man's throat. Scarlet bold poured out hot and sweet. The man made a few last choking sounds and dredge collected the blood in his challace as he waited for [member="Ragos Terrek"]. "Hurry Ragos, I'm getting rather thirsty." He sari lifting the cup for a sip of hot metallic blood.

Ragos watched as [member="Dredge"], bleed the slave, feeling nothing. No, not nothing. He felt cold and broken and he felt hate. Hate toward him helplessness and hate toward the monster that stood before him taking advantage of his helplessness. Yet he felt nothing for the dead man in front of him.

Ragos moved foreword, taking the chalice and lifted it to the creature’s fowl lips.

Beowoof

Smelting metals could be fun! So much heat; solid becoming fluid; pretty colors. The coppers and silvers sparkled as they melted into sludge, fun to stir about and dip things in. Oh, she would be careful, but it mattered little for anyone else's safety. Mark down one interesting way to kill @Dredge. If she ever had to betray him, it would be most ironic and amusing to watch him die of his own methods. Such a cruel, cruel, Mister Vong.

Creeping into the workship, Alice lit the spacious facility and switched on the various devices that were supposed to be used for more industrious means. Of course, they would be industrious tonight. Very industrious. But what they would be doing was not going to appeal to too many buyers. Dredge would be a poor man if he actually planned to go into business. Fortunately for him--and unfortunately for everyone else--he was a simple man and just liked to kill things in various ways. Even Alice was creeped out by some of his brutal performances.

"La la la, I'm make soup for the prize winners!" she sang, activating the rods that would heat and stir the vatted metals once they were in liquid form. "No one's be that stupid, Lord Dredge." Maybe she would apply a little gas to the victims; have a little mercy on them before their inevitable, excruciating doom.

[member="Tengiz"], [member="Ragos Terrek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom