Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Coming (Open)

The cold seeps into the remains of the ship like maggots through a corpse… I awaken to it clawing for my own self. I take a look around to discover my surroundings are that of a cramped, dark box… This is it then… The alliance has me… I hit the front of my cell with a heavy fist and discover it unseals with a snap hiss. So.. Not a cell after all. I exit my container which turns out to be a cryo pod and take a gander around. It’s dark as shit. My hand flies to my helmet and I press a few buttons. It begins to run calibrations as it sinks with my suites of cybernetics. Everything takes on a greenish hue, then a series of reds and blues then finally I find a level of sight I am comfortable with. Finally… The ship is a tumbled mess of floating corpses and miscellaneous debris, but one thing does stick out to my minds eye… A floating corpse gripping an E-11.

I can tell from the situation there wasn’t enough room in the pod he was attempting to enter and he wasn’t taking “no” for an answer… I try to pry the blaster from his cold decrepit hand but even in death the bastard is being stubborn… Finally he gives way and I am able to relinquish the gun from the corpse’s grasp. I raise the rifle and begin floating through the remains of the ship. Zero G… What a pain in the arse. I activate my mag boots and fly to the floor with a muffled clank. Next thing’s next… Locate squad… I activate my friend or foe tag and surprise surprise… Everyone is dead… They’ll just clone the basterds anyways. I shrug and then with a thought I plot a direct course to the bridge. The walk is cold, silent, and boring… It’s during times like these that I always end up downing myself… Luckily I have a few cybernetics for these very occasions. I press a button on my neck through my suits body glove and I am immediately gratified with a high akin to glitterstim… “HA! Damn that’s great!” I shout to the nearest corpse. He says nothing…

I begin to do a small waltz towards the bridge as the high grows more intense and choose a dancing partner from one of the many, many floating bodies. He doesn’t disagree and accepts my offer gracefully. Addict, Terrorist, Naval commander, and spy. I am many things, but chief among them, I am the Empire’s personal psychotic savage. Loyal to a fault and inexplicably hard to kill. I am Desmond C’artyom leader of Inferno. I enter the bridge and release my dancing partner with a small bow. He simply spins away in the Zero G. I hook up a small battery to the main console and power it up. I read through books of data in a second and frown. My fleet was smashed at Endor… I shrug and run a diagnostic on the ships systems.

Almost everything is offline… Of course.. I divert some power to the Comms array and begin broadcasting on Imperial channels. I think about my friend [member="Tanomas Graf"] and hope he receives the distress signal before anyone else… I plop into the command chair and begin boredly scrolling through some of my favorite music and select something fitting…

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-PpkIaxys[/media]​

Getting Aboard the Floating Shuttle

The Galatic Empire was gone, kaput, nill, not alive, its former planets engulfed in a civil war. Why? who knew, perhaps the recent defeats and stagnation of the Empire riled up the extremist among its populous, perhaps internal insurgents got the upper hand, the Empire was not short of enemies. Regardless the space around Kamino and many other planets where littered with imperials ships, many shredded to small sections, others still drifting around, almost intact some way or another.

It was due to this reason that Asheda was sent for information recovery, secrets and other important data that may have been left behind on the massive star destroyers that the Empire made use of. It was a good thing her assignments often took place around GE space, it made the Togurta FOSB agent well versed in how these ships worked and their layout, the problem was getting inside.

The current ship she was in had no gravity, and life support seemed to be knocked out, though at least it was still pressured,meant not cumbersome space suit. It was not a grand star ship, just a simple shuttle, but that made things easier anyways, would be a nightmare to work way through a huge ship like that, best leave others to such a monstrous task.

Asheda, currently stalking the halls with mag boots, dead bodies of storm troopers, navel crew and more floating around, "well this is a mess, going to take a huge among of cleaning up to making such a place inhabitable again", the Togruta said to no one, her voice a little muffled with the face re-breather around her face. "Best just get to the bridge, get the information and get out, though I wonder hat is so important about the information here"? Who knew, all that mattered was the remnant imperials that had joined the FO wanted it, meaning that is for the moment it was important to her too.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]

My song ended, my cybernetic drug was becoming dull and I was quite frankly getting a little bored… How long had it been since the distress signal went out? Where the feth was the fleet? Why were the damn Imperials taking so long to save there damned baron and warlord? I gave a slight shrug and surmised the Alliance, the CIS, the entire damned galaxy had beat us… I was free.

Never again would I be cloned and my memories flash imprinted into some copy of myself. I could do whatever the hell I wanted! It seemed nobody cared. The thousands I had killed with the press of a button, the countless war crimes I had carried out for a tyrannical regime, it all seemed to be washed away and myself considered dead… I considered my old life. Before the Empire. A simple smuggler looking for his next fix. But now, now that I have known power. Known what it’s like to have glassed entire worlds, how could I ever go back to being such a low life?

Oh, no. I don’t think I could ever do that again… But, what else was left for me. Perhaps one last hurrah? Something to forever remind them, the Empire will never truly die. I let out a soft sigh. I connect my cybernetics to the terminal and smile. “Might as well go out with a bang, eh?” I say softly to myself. This ship is my flagship and the remains of a god damn conqueror. Once one of the most powerful and feared ships in the galaxy… My smile grows wider as I observe the remains of my fleet are still close to Alliance space.

I see there’s a small corvette within one of the hangars and my mind begins racing with possibilities. If I can reroute the power from the corvette’s reactor to the Conqueror’s own I might get enough juice for a jump or two. Then it’d be a simple process of overloading the ships main cannon to detonation and the rest, well that would be history… I grab my shoulders and let out another small chuckle. No one was coming for me, but by the force I was coming for them. My maniacal cackle is interrupted when the camera feed within the corner of my retina switches to a corridor and I see something quiet irksome.

A damned half naked Torgruta is aboard my giant bomb and probably going to royaly fuck things up. I let out another, more audible sigh and glare at the nearest dead ensign. “Where has the good help gone these days?” I say to the man. His milky dead eyes stare back dumbly. My star destroyer sized psychotic temper tantrum was not going to wait. I open the comms to the hall and press the buzzer. I take a moment to speak as my head races with ideas to tell the alien that would get her to leave me to my suicidal escapade.

“Get the hell off my ship.” I say calmly in my rich imperial accent, then cut the feed. Not my best work, but hopefully the woman would flee the ship/bomb. But, odds were she’d need a little convincing... I twirl in my captain’s chair and raise my gun in the air as the seat comes to a rest. And if she would not leave me to my revenge then I had a blaster bolt with her name on it… I stand and begin marching towards the corridor I last spotted her in.

It isn’t long before I catch sight of her. I duck to cover, raise my rifle around the corner and prepare to pull the trigger, but something about her stops me from taking the shot. I curse then lower the weapon and shout again “Get off my damned ship!” I’m sure to remain hidden behind the edge of the corridor, only barely peering out. “There’s… Mynocks and… Star weirds… And all sorts of other nasties! No place for a woman!” I crush my eyes close as I hear myself utter those last words. Hopefully Dorthy would get the picture...

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Frankly, it was remarkable how long it had taken him to traverse the Galaxy towards Wild Space. For a solid three months after the collapse of the Iron Empire, he was stuck in the cell of a short-lived enemy as a prisoner of 'war', suffering in solitude until they gave him his freedom. Even during his service in the Iron Imperial Starfighter Corps, he had heard rumours of another Empire, a remnant of an ancient government long past, ran by a name that was as familiar to him as the ability to breathe. His father was a dictator, apparently a rather good one at that, and was doing well to ensure that the surname 'Graf' would live in infamy amongst the Alliance and the Jedi.

So he travelled, hopping from starport to starport, planet to planet, system to system until he reached the long-held territories of the Galactic Empire, but it was far too late for him. Weeks prior to his arrival, a massive civil war had broken out in his father's Empire, the latter being kidnapped and now Maker-knows-where. The Empire collapsed, and the Imperials left to reunify with their cousins in the Unknown Regions, leaving Jon by himself once again. He needed to find his father, so he hatched a cunning plan to steal the databanks of an Imperial cruiser when he detected the distress signal in deep space.

At the moment he stealthily manoeuvred his stolen Lambda shuttlecraft into the hangar of the derelict starship, mag locking it to the flight deck and trudging his way out into the vessel's hallways in a partial space-suit. The young man could've sworn he heard the sound of gunfire in the ship but wrote it off as his mind playing tricks on him, that was until he opened a blast door into another hallway and saw what seemed to be a deranged Chiss firing a blaster at a...

Was that a stripper?

"Uh." Jon managed meekly, likely contributing a raspy whisper to the ambience of the ship.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"] | [member="Asheda Tyr"]

My blaster is aimed at the foolish Torgruta but the trigger remains untouched. It is becoming increasingly obvious she shows no interest in leaving. This irritates me only in the slightest surprisingly. I contemplate simply blasting her once more, but again something deep within my gut says “do not shoot”. I refrain and to my surprise another graces our presence. The bulkhead door behind her opens. I curse as I expect more troopers from the Torgruta’s regime to follow, but instead i rejoice when a spitting image of the Empire’s glorious leader enters the halls.

My chin falls open and I fall to my knees. The Empire’s glorious Emperor has returned. And found the perfect age reversal too! I rush from behind the corner and run to the man I perceive to be Tonamas.

“Emperor! Forgive me for my failures! I would have the entire crew crucified for their failures if they were not already dead!” But as I run closer to this man, shouting my mad words of delirium and hope, the man appears more a boy and less Tonamas than I had first thought him to be.

I quickly asses he is not the Emperor, but another bastard. I sigh as I realize what a fool i’ve made of myself, but quickly my mind races with possibilities. With this boys help I can rebuild the Empire. We could find Tonamas and with my new found power Tonamas can have more than the galaxy, but youth as well. I am happy, the force has revealed my destiny, my devilish grin is hidden beneath my helmet and my hand stealthily moves to my saber which I quickly stash in its non descript holster as non discreetly as I can manage.

In the saber’s leather black holster are also several Sith/Jedi parchments I had found whilst exterminating the very same vermin I had found myself to be. Some of the parchments spoke of an all powerful being. One who would bring balance to the force and build the perfect, most beautiful kingdom the galaxy had ever known. A true Nirvana. I believed this to be Tanomas. With this boys body and soul I would give our Emperor a new Empire to build, conqueror, and subjugate. A perfect Empire. Valkorian’s empire as the ancient text described it, whom I fully believed Tonamas to be the reincarnation of.

I smile mischievously and my mind races with things… Lies… To tell this boy in order to make him believe… to force him to follow the destiny, the path… Tonamas.. The one the ancients called Valkorian... Had laid out for he and I. He the lamb and I the wolf. I the one to lead him to the slaughter and he the one to be slaughtered. I raise myself from the ground and brush the dust from my vest. Acting as nonchalantly as I can I speak again.

“Welcome Emperor’s son… My fleet is mostly destroyed but some of my ships had yet fled the battle and managed to remain intact and with the help of our First order allies, I am sure we might be able to put together a sizeable fleet with which we could find your father and restore peace to his Empire as he had planned for you to do…”

I say as I motion to the Torguruta whose uniform I finally notice has a First Order sun on… If the stupid boy believes my words… Accepts his fate… My manipulations… He would inevitably be the ultimate catalyst for my masters return.. The ultimate sacrifice.

[member="Jonathan Graf"]
[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Long before the mechanical voiced echoed through the star ship Ash could feel a person in the force, and judging from the coming comment they where not aware of what was going on. "This could be interesting, I wonder what they will do"? The sound in their voice did not seem, hostile, but did not carry much caring feel to it, such a strange message, but to heck with what some survivor said she had a mission and would see it through. Seem thought the lone wander was not just going to give her a warning and let the Togruta go, nope, after a few more minutes she felt the a danger from behind, and not the nice kind.

Turning her head Ash's green eyes fell upon a Chiss with a blaster leveled in her direction, "really, gonna pull that card? look bud I don't care about not space worm things, I have a job to do and would rather not be shot at". "I would tell you who I am but unfortunately I am not sure who you are, maybe an Imperial officer, perhaps some salvage looking to get some seat loot and trying to scare off other". After all who would use the mynock tactic to scare people off? In her eyes the little buggers where cute to some extent, not really terrifying beast that one had to ward off.

It seemed like things would escelat to a full blown fight until the bulk head hoped, aaaaaaaand... some random person walked in, though it was not without a chuckle as the Chiss almost groveled below the newcomer. Probably though it as someone answering the distress call... wait that would mean the person was an imperial, not easy to send out a call like that or with those codes. It was almost deserving of a face palm but she had to resist it as not long after the Chiss started raving on about the emperor son? Wait, had the emperor had a son? the guy did look like Graf, perhaps she should have read a little more into the GE files back at base. No matter, though now it seemed clear why the Chiss mistook him, but also seemed said Chiss recognized that she was a First Order agent on what little clothing she actually wore.

"Well I am not really in any position to make a committeemen, buuuuut I may be able to convince a certain master of Ren to help, I do have a few high connections", said Ren being Kyrel Ren. Thought to be honest as lady of Mustafar Ash could probably just obtain her own fleet of ship, thought she was not going to reveal that right away. "Still, I have a mission to accomplish in data recovery and all, unless you have purged the main frame mister Chiss". It was standard practice and the guy did seem to be high ranking.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"] - [member="Jonathan Graf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom