Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home, Among the Sands

Thin streams of sunlight pour through the morning dew of the fronds above her. The day on Zakuul was golden, exuberant, and warm. The seeress can hear the soft waves as they creep back and forth across the beach, and various birds singing for joy of a fresh day. The reassuring sounds had already began to put her back to sleep. The small shelter she built keeps just enough of the sun out that she thinks she may drift off for another few hours. All while so comfortably warm, though oddly her front seems warmest despite facing away from the entrance… her eyes pry open just a crack, but she can’t see much through the red hair. The air around Telmyna is actually quite cool, a bit uncomfortably so even. What’s keeping her warm, in fact, is the fact she was spooning her friend Asha.

'This is bad. If she wakes up, she’ll hit me with her spear'. She swallowed hard, mind racing in some desperate bid to come up with an exit strategy. The other half of her is saying to simply lay back down and rest further. The throbbing headache the seeress was currently expiriencing further reccomended this course of action.. Further damning the situation, her arm is wrapped around Asha's chest tightly,. While it is true she wasn't sure how she will react to this situation, the thought crossed her mind that perhaps it would be best to not find out…lest you end up impaled on the quite dangerous weapon laying around...where was it? Glancing around, she saw it being used to hold up the makeshift tent.

Asha sits up, her neck cracking as it turns around to face Telmyna. Her normally turquoise eyes are now glowing with arcane energy as they lock onto her. “Wait! Wait, Asha, this is a misunderstanding!” Telmyna stammered, backing up and searching desperately for her spear. Asha smiled, but it wasn't a pleasant one like “Oh ok, good morning though.” Kind of smile. More like a “I will enjoy tearing you apart with my mind.” Grin of madness.

“Damn it Asha, this is your fault! I made you your own place to sleep, what in the force's name are you doing in my bed!?” She didn’t think this last desperate bid will matter, the air had begun to crackle ominously with energies no could even begin to fathom. A small little rat-like thing scurries away, as though even it can sense the situation is about to go south. Asha's eyes grow even more intense, and the seeress can no longer make out her pupils. They are smoldering so bright she couldn’t even look at them without it hurting her head. But then, just as suddenly as they had ignited, her eyes returned to normal. Asha looks around slightly before turning back to you. “I’m not putting it past you to have swifted me away for your… Carnal desires… But I can’t prove it.” She sighs as she crosses her arms. “I’m going to change.” She adds. Telmyna relaxed as relief floods though her body, yawning the seeress rose to her feet and walked down along the beach as Asha changed

Some minutes later she felt the presence of her friend joining her. The other seeress was dressed in robes similar to Telmyna's own, though Ashtah's boasted some quite obvious armor. That was why they we're here however, to harvest resources to make Telmyna her own robe.

After a meager breakfast the two trecked away from the beach toward the small mountains an hour or two's walk from their landing spot. Alderann was such a beautiful world, thought it could not compare to her homeland of Zakull, the woman thought. Somewhere in the distance lay the ship they had slipped into the system with. "Soon, you will be a full member of the council" Ashtah said as she walked beside her

"Today we will gather the materials to forge your ceremonial armor"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom