Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home Abroad [Asaraa Vaashe]

Caedyn Arenais

C
zf7ZQsg.jpg
Starship: The Repertoire
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
It had been a long time coming, but Caedyn's goal of temporarily dragging [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] away from Kashyyyk with the revelation of a new home all for themselves, had come into fruition. It had been a long and ambitious process, earning his way through financing their new Residence. House Arenais had been one of the two major factors in the Space-Station's construction and establishment, yet Caedyn refused to fall upon the name of his family, wanting to commit himself to achieving this for he and his Girlfriend of his own doing.

His reputation within the Silver Jedi and as the Son of Veiere Arenais had got him a direct line to an official aboard the "Outer-Heaven", yet Caedyn had informed them that he wished to work aboard the roaming giant in order to keep up with the on-going mortgage payments. The Arenais and Vaashe Estate was extensive, and state of the art, much like the rest of the Civilian Space-Station...-But Asaraa would see this for herself soon enough. They had to actually get there first and the Station itself was gigantic...

"Outer-Heaven control, this is the Repertoire requesting permission to dock" Caedyn spoke into the Comm's as the Repertoire remained adrift in wait for their confirmation to proceed. The vast "arms" of the Space-Station surrounding the minuscule little vessel by comparison. With the amount of life, City-like infrastructure, the light that radiated from these huge extensions almost appeared to be shinning down upon their vessel. It was a sight to behold, one that Caedyn never grew tired of witnessing.

"Outer-Heaven Control to the Repertoire. Your identification is confirmed, you may proceed. Air traffic in the Residential Sector is minimal; You've been cleared for landing within the Terminus. Welcome home".

Caedyn grinned broadly, as if the reply was something that would validate his surprise for Asaraa's first experience seeing the Space-Station and knowing that they had a place there all for themselves. "Appreciate it Control. Repertoire out." he responded curtly and soon moved to give power back to the thrusters, driving the starship forward. The closer they'd come to the Station, the greater indication Asaraa would have of the millions of persons living aboard the marvel of technical prowess.

"How're you feeling?..." He asked Asaraa with a smile whilst piloting the Repertoire towards one of the arm like wings of the Space-Station, their destination being the residential sector where they would find their landing within one of the many spaceports prioritized for residents of the Outer-Heaven.

The pink-haired Jedi had settled herself in the co-pilot's seat aboard the Repertoire, legs pulled up so she could wrap her arms around her legs, resting her chin on her knees, blue eyes affixed to the space station that loomed ever larger and larger. She knew there was a defensive element to her pose, that childhood response to curl up when faced with something scary, with somehting you weren't quire sure how to face. And this was that, this was as scary as it got. Asaraa had stood down sith and Mandalorians without blinking, without so much as taking a step backwards. Why then was this so terrifying?

There weren't hordes of baying beskar-clad brutes out for her blood, but...this was the future, her...their future. Caedyn had actually gone and brought a house. That was...different from any situation she'd ever come across before. Sure, she had a place to live back on Kashyyyk, a suite in the residential wings but that hadn't really been hers. Not really. It had been assigned ot her, and would be assigned to the next Jedi that came along after her. There was a safety in that, a lack of commitment, no roots and no concerns. Another Jedi could have just moved in at anymore and it wouldn't have made any difference. Just another cog in the Jedi machine. Only that wasn't the case here, not really. There wasn't anyone who could replace her anymore, her name was on the door. That was one of the core principles of the Jedi, the notion of self sacrifice, giving up your life to protect others only...she wasn't entirely sure she could do that anymore.

Asaraa wasn't quite sure were that had started, but the fact was she didn't want to leave Caedyn alone, dodn't want him to leave her. Somewhere along the line she'd started daydreaming abotu the future, and apparently he had too, but now...did that make her a bad Jedi? While it was just him spending the night in her suites at Silver's rest, or curling up in a ship's bed it hadn't been something she'd had to face. It had been the equivilent of her burying her face in the sand and she knew it but...it had jsut been easier to enjoy the time they spent together than worry about that. Now though, well it was a house, it was theirs, you didn't just do that and not mean anything. That was a future, and one that she found she quite liked, only...it was slightly terrifying at teh same time. He wanted to have a future with her, to settle down.

"Umm...ok I think? I mean this is still a lot to take in...you brought a house."

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Umm...ok I think? I mean this is still a lot to take in...you brought a house".

Caedyn did his best to hide the cringe that crossed his face, his eyes falling to the Repertoire's sensors as he began the docking process with the Terminus spaceport while also hearing the suspense and shock still in the voice of [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]. She was having a hard time with this, and rightfully so. The City-Scape of the Space-Station's metropolis sector was vast and went as far as their eyes could take them before being blocked out by the sprawling skyscrapers that towered over the landing platform. This was only one of five gigantic wings that carried a world's worth of civilization across the entirety of the Space-Station, and the site was nothing short of miraculous no matter how many times he laid eyes upon the place. A true feat of engineering.

As the Repertoire's engines died down and the sounds all fizzled out leaving Caedyn and Asaraa to be able to hear one another breath, he turned in the pilots seat and looked to her pensively. "I...-Know I may have skipped a couple steps" he admitted to her, biting the inside of his cheek out of pause, trying to put his feelings into words while apologizing at the same time for putting her on the spot like this; "If this is all too much, just tell me and we can go back to how things were before I told you about the place..." He spoke the words yet knew there was no turning back after opening this can of worms, so to speak.

"I probably should've talked to you about all this before I went ahead and did it..." He added, knowing full well of the fact; "But I'd be lying to the both of us if I didn't say that it felt like the right idea at the time. The Galaxy's always changing so quickly and my own family resembles nothing of what it used to be..." His parents had since divorced and having once thought things couldn't get any worse back when his Dad had killed those people on Deneba, now his Mom was caught up in some sort of scandal involving a viral outbreak on Altiria...-Caedyn had more than enough reason to want to hold onto the people most important to him, and she was one of those people. "I'm not a Jedi like my father or your friends, I don't know how things work there just yet. I haven't figured out who I am in the Order...-I will but I'm not there yet so...-I guess what I'm trying to say is this" He gestured to the transparisteel canopy out at the spaceport surrounding the Repertoire, "This is something I can give us. A place that will always be ours..." He looked back at her, wondering if he was making any sense or sounding out his feelings with any relevance to how he felt inside.

"Trust in the will of the force right?"

A small smile tugged up the corner of Asaraa's lips as she uncoiled in her seat, like a spring finally released of tension. Bare feet padded softly across the cockpit as she took the 3 steps it took to reach Caedyn's seat, such a short distance really. Arms draped around his shoulders as the pink-haired Jedi pressed a kiss to her boyfriend's cheek before letting pressing her cheek against his. This close to Caedyn, she could feel the warmth of his body, feel his presence through the force, the honesty and earnestness that seemed to infuse his entire being. In the face of that, that honesty and light, she couldn't really be mad or angry, she couldn't be lost.

"I get it, sometimes you just have to jump on what seems right it's just...I've never really had a life outside of the order of being a Jedi before I met you...even then, uptil now...that's never rally changed. We'd sneak around in the temple, or on our ships, but it was always something within the bounds of being a Jedi, within those worlds I knew so well. But this...well this is different."

A single slim hand distangled itself from him, gesturing towards the stations that grew ever larger before them, a solid structure filled with inevitability. The oncoming face of destiny.

"This is...something else. This is permenant, forever. This isn't being a Jedi, or just dating this is a forever home Cae...I jsut. I didn't know I wanted that with you till now but..."

White teeth worried the soft flesh of Asaraa's lower lip as her crystal blue eyes flicked away from the man she was draped over. It took her all he willpower to force them back to his face. Facing a sith lord, a horde of angry Mandalorians was easy compared to meeting his gaze. Yet it was like magnets, that gaze that pulled her back in.

"I've never done this before, I've never been anything but a Jedi, a part of the order. This house, this....this whole thing, it's outside of that and what if I can't do it? You, you're my lightouse, my rock. You brought me back from teh dead, I was ready to just sink into the force and let go and you wouldn't let me, I don't want to...dissapoint you. I don't want you to regret or get bored of this."

The last as in a small voice as her gase dropped away from his to the console. She'd never felt this lost, this unsure of anything before in her life but...

"I'm not running away, not from this I just...you'll have to show me how to do it."

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
"This is...something else. This is permenant, forever.
This isn't being a Jedi, or just dating this is a forever home Cae...
I just. I didn't know I wanted that with you till now but...".
Caedyn couldn't blame her, sitting there listening to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] trying to explain her immense doubts and concerns whilst also feeling as though he might slip off the side of the pilots chair for all the apprehension and anxiety she had him feeling on edge with. Naturally his first fears ran to possible rejection, in which he was hugely grateful when she showed signs of wanting to pursue it, albeit hugely reluctant in herself.

"I'm not running away, not from this I just...
you'll have to show me how to do it".
The smile that tugged at the corners of his lips may not have been brimming with confidence in himself, though she had given him hope that he hadn't just scared her off entirely. Truthfully, he knew that Asaraa wasn't the sort to run at the first sign of trouble, though she was right in the sense that he probably should've put more care and consideration into the whole 'I bought us a house' scheme. Perhaps a discussion or...Numerous of them prior to actually dropping all this on top of her.

"No, I totally get it..." Caedyn turned to look up over his shoulder to her as she held her arms around him; "This isn't something I've done before either. In fact, I've never lived outside of the guidance of someone else. Whether it was my Parents or Asha back when I was with the Je'daii. Even on Kashyyyk when we weren't together, there were the other Jedi Knights and people who were in a sense of charge over the rest of us" he wasn't entirely sure he was doing a good job of reassuring her, or if this even related in some way but in his mind, this was the first time they were both stepping out on their own, together.

"To be honest, I've spent so long on the Repertoire or the Prophet, jumping between systems when not with you that I'm not so sure I know how to go about this either. I guess I just figured it could be our getaway from everything. A place we can hang out without other people bothering us, unless we wanted them around", it wasn't like they wouldn't have room for visitors, the place was massive. Possibly the next shock that Asaraa would receive if they made it that far. They'd yet to even get off of the ship, yet.

"But if you're not ready for this yet, that's totally cool too" He sought to meet her gaze, wanting Asa to know that she didn't have to agree to live together if she didn't feel right about it. Sure he'd bought the place and her name was down on it too, but it had to be right for her and giving it more time wasn't a problem as long as they still had time to give one another. "We don't even have to be here all the time or anything, take things as slow as you like...-Like a holiday home or something" he nearly choked out a chuckle, slightly out of awkwardness in the face of her discomfort and anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom