Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Holojournals: On the Cresh of the Stellar Wave (RTL/GA/SJC/Praxeum/Scar Worlds)

F3HE1YK.png

Found this floating in a bright nebula at the near edge of Companion Cresh.

The core artifact, the squared-off hourglass, is as long as my forearm. The surrounding hoop is almost large enough to squeeze through, or would be if I could remove it from around the hourglass. Almost a dozen lesser pieces hold static positions relative to the hourglass and the hoop.

This is ancient and deeply alien technology. I and others don't know what its purpose is. It has an unusually obvious sensor signature, the opposite of a stealth field, or I'd never have spotted it on the scopes.

Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Asha Hex

It’s been a week or so now since my last entry to the log. Most of my time has been spent just sublight traveling. Unfortunately nothing interesting of note has come up. That was until today.

IMG_9111.jpg

(source)
Surrounding a medium-sized gas giant was a collection of ancient satellite dishes. Who knows how long this stuff has been around. From the rust amounts I had to guess a few hundred years at least, because oxidization take a a long time out here in the abyss of space.

I made sure to grab a few photos before I headed on. Maybe I can find more information from some natives of Cresh.

IMG_9112.jpg
(source)
Well, it finally came into view today. Stepping into the cockpit to see this sight was amazing. Should be only a handful of lightyears out at this point. Can’t wait for my arrival there.

The journey was taxing, but it was definitely worth it.

Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor | Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill | Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill | Juno Sabat Juno Sabat | Asha Vynea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom